hulika

Author Topic: anything about the Beatles ...  (Read 360029 times)

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: anything about the Beatles ...
« Reply #750 on: October 15, 2010, 04:44:17 PM »
si jojo/the_godfather ng pm?  nice.   :-D  konting trivia...siya yung unang frontman ng brokensauce, pero tulad ko madami siyang banda kaya di na nakapagcommit.  that's how brokensauce evolved into a rock/alternative band with multiple influences rather than a britpop-influenced band.   :-)  good to know he'll be joining us!

nga pala, ok lang kung isama ko ang girlfriend ko sa meeting?  don't worry...unlike previous ex's, she's perfectly cool with my being in a band...  :-D

Can't help but think about Yoko Ono, Patty Boyd, Linda Eastman & Barbara Bach :-)

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #751 on: October 15, 2010, 11:16:12 PM »
Can't help but think about Yoko Ono, Patty Boyd, Linda Eastman & Barbara Bach :-)

Honestly, I was thinking more about Nancy Spungen when it comes to Rock Star girlfriends. Only I wouldn't have the nerve to kill mine - EVER.
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #752 on: October 16, 2010, 07:24:42 AM »
I will be in Cubao tomorrow so I will definitely come at the meeting. Only two problems:

1. Di ko alam ang exact location ng meeting.
2. Makakarating ako baka mga 4:30 na.

But expect me to be there. Please send me a text message for any info on how to get to the place. Say nasa Gateway ako. By the way, dala ko instrumento so wag kayo magulat kung mukhang hapong hapo ako dumating sa meeting.

May I suggest the following things to be seen bukas
1. Pen and paper
2. The printout of the set list. - the latest draft.

Ok guys here is my mobile number - 09277907155. If you guys have a sun mobile number, text me muna sa Globe ko, then I might reply via Sun.

Let's hope for the best bukas. And may the GOOD LORD bless us all!

jaja mas magugulat ako kung merong hapon na magdadala ng sitar mamya. Kidding aside, I hope to end our meeting on time. I've got to hurry back home.

Catch you later guys.  8-) God bless us more
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 07:26:04 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #753 on: October 17, 2010, 08:21:17 AM »

ALTERNATE FINAL SET LIST

Set 1 Early Beatles Era

The Sattelites Band

1.   I Feel Fine
2.   Please Please Me
3.   You Really Got a Hold on Me

The Broken Sauce Band         

4. I Call Your Name Day Tripper
5. Drive My Car
6. I’m Down What You're doing?

The Garage Band

7.   I Wanna Be Your man
8.   Day Tripper I Call Your Name
9.   What You're doing I'm Down

The Rubber Souls Band

10.   If I Needed Someone
11.   From A window
12.   Till There Was You I'll Keep You Satisfied

All Starr Band

13. In My Life
14.  I Should Have Known Better
15. Love Me Do

SET 2 Psychedelic Era

The Rubber Souls

1. She said She said
2. Getting Better The Ballad of John & Yoko
3. Good Day Sunshine

The Garage Band

4. Taxman
5. Hey Bulldog
6. Rain

The Sattelites Band

7. A Day in the Life
8. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
9. I Am the Walrus

The Broken Sauce Band

10. Revolution
11. Helter Skelter
12. I'm Only Sleeping

All Starr Band

13. All You Need is Love
14. Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (reprise)
15. With a Little Help From My Friends

Set 3 The Latter & Post Beatles Era

The Broken Sauce Band

1. I’m So Tired
2. Come Together
3. Get Back

Garage Band

4. It Don’t Come Easy
5. Oh Darling
6. Real Love

The Sattelites Band

7. Mind Games
8. Across The Universe
9. Don’t Let Me Down

The Rubber Souls Band

10.  Let It Be
11.  While My Guitar Gently Weeps
12. My Love

All Starr Band

13. My Sweet lord
14. Something  
15. Back in the USSR

Finale: Golden Slumbers(c/o Sattelites)/Carry That Weight/ The End(Bryan, Eman & Julius), Georgie on the last part towards the ending)

Note: As one song goes, the load is lighter on your mind when someone helps to carry.

1.Sir Bryan will be happy to play Keys and harmonica for the bands that needs him. This is not battle of the Bands but a Tribute performance to the Best Band in the World ever, the Beatles! Our common musical influence,so let's help each other.

2. Within the week let's assess if our respective bands can really play the songs, if not, tell us your suggestions so we can figure out how we can be of help to you brothers in arms.

3. Kanya kanyang sipra na tayo, come final rehearsal dapat siprado na lahat. All starr will hold it's only rehearsal at least four hours mid November tentatively.

4. Date: December 10 (Saturday), 2010 8 p.m onwards.

5. Venue: c/o Sirs Enzo & Bryan but Most Probably Q.C.

6. Sponsors for Equipment Rental & Venue (Let's look kind hearted persons to help us realise this endeavour).

It only take a spark to get the fire goin.. Let us lead, who knows this will become a yearly event

« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 10:50:19 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #754 on: October 17, 2010, 09:04:57 PM »
Ok, it was only me and George who was present at the meeting nevertheless we have come up with some great ideas. The most important (and ironically the easiest to deal with) is the music. As Slowhandpal/George has just mentioned, I request all the performers to notify anyone of us or better yet post any message here in PM to confirm the songs proposed to the respective bands. I will be willing to play keyboards to the bands who needed it especially if it deemed necessary. If the  bands discovered they cannot handle a tune, please notify us.

Here are the other things that needs to be addressed:
1. Official venue - where do we held this event? Someone suggested the bar that mostly frequented by the moderators of PM. May I request anyone who frequent this thread who are close to the moderators to negotiate the venue. I was told this is near Quezon Institute in E. Rodriguez.

2. Sound System/Instruments - if the venue proposed has its own sound system then that would be less thing to worry about. But if that problem arises, I might make some contacts that we can get affordable equipment. We must remember that Christmas is fast approaching at malakas ngayon ang rentahan ng instrumento. But we have to get the exact location of the venue first before I scout for instruments. And we have to secure the venue FAST kasi mahal na ang rentahan ng instrumento pagdating ng Late November.

3. Food - pot luck or venue supplied? Since this is a family orientated event, it would be nice to prepare food that will be catered for every age. Maybe a few beers here and there but please no chance for debauchery!

4. Memorabilia - this would be voluntary, although putting your Beatles related memorabilia will enhance the mood of the event. Records, cds, posters, t-shirt, photos, books, magazines, concert tickets, dvd covers etc....Naalala niyo pa ba yung Beatles Marie biscuits? Yung Beatles adhesive tape? Or baka meron diyan may nagtago ng Aladdin Beatles tin lunch box! Ilabas niyo na sa event! Although of course hindi mahahawakan yan, we will find a way for those items to be strictly for viewing only.

5. Committees - Since there are at least 4 of us who agreed to come to yesterday's meeting, I suggest we divide the labor. One for the program, one for the logistics, one for the getting the people and one for the overseeing of funds. Now one of the major goal here is to have this event successful with the least amount of expense. We came here for the music and friendship so hindi naman dapat maging magarbo. Which leads us to the question we cannot answer - at least George and Me:\

6. FUNDS - I have a feeling for this event to be successful, we need to raise at most P80,000.00 This is already an outrageous amount for a small event but we can never tell....I have a feeling a sponsor is a necessity unless the venue and the instruments can be rented for free. I'm sure hindi naman natin babayaran ang mga bands. But I'm sure you know na kailangan na may pondo rin kahit papaano.

Since dalawa lang kami ni George kahapon, I think there are other suggestions can be had especially to the ones who weren't able to make it kahapon. I hope you can give us some ideas also.

Overall, the success of this even depends if we will all work for it.

RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline dreamhaus09

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #755 on: October 18, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »
WTF sana makasama ako.. sobrang busy sa trabaho  :cry:

www.ProjectSmithereen.lens.ph
500px.com/projectsmithereen Canon EOS 1000D | Canon a3100 IS

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #756 on: October 18, 2010, 10:39:02 PM »
wow...bumabagyo ng updates!   :lol:  sensya na at di ako nakahabol...weather and pc problems (installing a new one and reformatting twice dahil nagb-brownout) meant me and my girlfriend left imus at around 5-ish.  anyway, here's my feedback...

set list - can brokensauce and the garage band swap a couple songs?  pinraktis kasi ng garage band ang "i call your name" nung sabado, with yours truly on vocals and making john lennon very upset with that off-key singing...so brokensauce can get "day tripper" instead.  saka pwede rin magtrade ng "i'm down" with "what you're doing"?  we practiced "drive my car" as well and did pretty good considering we were missing our frontman, who's influenced by a lot of punk/hardcore bands and may do a better job anyway with "i'm down"...

official venue - trix (bassist of the unnamed garage band) suggested we can try genre bar.  less than 4K daw yung asking price nila, as compared to headstock, which is considerably pricier (almost twice as much) from what i heard...sadly i don't have contact to either establishment...

food/drinks - pwedeng uminom ng beer? yaaaaay!  :-D

committees - i hope i have enough time to help out here.  i have a night job, a sideline job, a girlfriend and two bands, possibly three by next month.  but maybe i can help by promoting the gig on facebook, PM and other mediums...

funds - can't really rely on me for that one...but i think P80,000 sounds way too much.  as it is, the asking price of the bars i mentioned is less than 10K.  we can promote the event via PM and other means and sell tickets to the event...but as promoters, that'll be our duty and not the bands'.  just wanted to touch base on that kasi opposed yung mga band ko sa ticket selling at remittance policies.

i suggest we hold another meeting on october 30, before undas.  or better yet, are you guys available october 28 or 29?  naka-leave ako on those dates...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 11:23:26 PM by Endshiftresign! »
Drummer -- The Myopics (on indefinite hiatus) / Sole proprietor, er...procrastinator -- Mad Tito Management

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #757 on: October 19, 2010, 10:51:12 AM »
wow...bumabagyo ng updates!   :lol:  sensya na at di ako nakahabol...weather and pc problems (installing a new one and reformatting twice dahil nagb-brownout) meant me and my girlfriend left imus at around 5-ish.  anyway, here's my feedback...

set list - can brokensauce and the garage band swap a couple songs?  pinraktis kasi ng garage band ang "i call your name" nung sabado, with yours truly on vocals and making john lennon very upset with that off-key singing...so brokensauce can get "day tripper" instead.  saka pwede rin magtrade ng "i'm down" with "what you're doing"?  we practiced "drive my car" as well and did pretty good considering we were missing our frontman, who's influenced by a lot of punk/hardcore bands and may do a better job anyway with "i'm down"...

official venue - trix (bassist of the unnamed garage band) suggested we can try genre bar.  less than 4K daw yung asking price nila, as compared to headstock, which is considerably pricier (almost twice as much) from what i heard...sadly i don't have contact to either establishment...

food/drinks - pwedeng uminom ng beer? yaaaaay!  :-D

committees - i hope i have enough time to help out here.  i have a night job, a sideline job, a girlfriend and two bands, possibly three by next month.  but maybe i can help by promoting the gig on facebook, PM and other mediums...

funds - can't really rely on me for that one...but i think P80,000 sounds way too much.  as it is, the asking price of the bars i mentioned is less than 10K.  we can promote the event via PM and other means and sell tickets to the event...but as promoters, that'll be our duty and not the bands'.  just wanted to touch base on that kasi opposed yung mga band ko sa ticket selling at remittance policies.

i suggest we hold another meeting on october 30, before undas.  or better yet, are you guys available october 28 or 29?  naka-leave ako on those dates...

I will make myself available again but I hope we will have full attendance come hell or high waters :wink:

I hope we can find sponsors for the venue & equipment. It is our main concern now.

You can do the Ringo version for I call your name bro  :wink:  Switching songs between your two Bands doesn't make any difference bro, I see no problem with that. We don't hear anything yet from Julius, Eman & Rey.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:22:49 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #758 on: October 19, 2010, 12:21:21 PM »
wow...bumabagyo ng updates!   :lol:  sensya na at di ako nakahabol...weather and pc problems (installing a new one and reformatting twice dahil nagb-brownout) meant me and my girlfriend left imus at around 5-ish.  anyway, here's my feedback...

set list - can brokensauce and the garage band swap a couple songs?  pinraktis kasi ng garage band ang "i call your name" nung sabado, with yours truly on vocals and making john lennon very upset with that off-key singing...so brokensauce can get "day tripper" instead.  saka pwede rin magtrade ng "i'm down" with "what you're doing"?  we practiced "drive my car" as well and did pretty good considering we were missing our frontman, who's influenced by a lot of punk/hardcore bands and may do a better job anyway with "i'm down"...

official venue - trix (bassist of the unnamed garage band) suggested we can try genre bar.  less than 4K daw yung asking price nila, as compared to headstock, which is considerably pricier (almost twice as much) from what i heard...sadly i don't have contact to either establishment...

food/drinks - pwedeng uminom ng beer? yaaaaay!  :-D

committees - i hope i have enough time to help out here.  i have a night job, a sideline job, a girlfriend and two bands, possibly three by next month.  but maybe i can help by promoting the gig on facebook, PM and other mediums...

funds - can't really rely on me for that one...but i think P80,000 sounds way too much.  as it is, the asking price of the bars i mentioned is less than 10K.  we can promote the event via PM and other means and sell tickets to the event...but as promoters, that'll be our duty and not the bands'.  just wanted to touch base on that kasi opposed yung mga band ko sa ticket selling at remittance policies.

i suggest we hold another meeting on october 30, before undas.  or better yet, are you guys available october 28 or 29?  naka-leave ako on those dates...

Joke lang ito ha? Because I have some problems with my eyes, I thought I saw "I have a nutjob, a sidejob, two girlfriends and a band"! Hehehehehe.........
But really my eyes are beginning to fail me....(oh no....)

Anyways, if the asking price is P4k for the place, can you please investigate further kung sino yung puwedeng tawagan sa place na yan? Also being a family oriented event, will allowing kids on the place be just fine?

As for beer, walang problema sa akin, what I am afraid of is mga uncalled for actuations caused by alcohol.

Sige, since what George and I talked about is only a surface thing, magkita ulit tayo. But (I hope I don't sound demanding) let us make ourselves available na talaga for this. October 28 might be ok with me..

Offline constipation

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #759 on: October 19, 2010, 02:47:47 PM »
Joke lang ito ha? Because I have some problems with my eyes, I thought I saw "I have a nutjob, a sidejob, two girlfriends and a band"! Hehehehehe.........

Anyways, if the asking price is P4k for the place, can you please investigate further kung sino yung puwedeng tawagan sa place na yan? Also being a family oriented event, will allowing kids on the place be just fine?

As for beer, walang problema sa akin, what I am afraid of is mga uncalled for actuations caused by alcohol.

Sige, since what George and I talked about is only a surface thing, magkita ulit tayo. But (I hope I don't sound demanding) let us make ourselves available na talaga for this. October 28 might be ok with me..

Hi guys, medyo nagipon muna ako ng energy bago mag-reply dito mukhang dibdiban na ito hehehe anyway pwede ako sa october 28 pipilitin ko. About sa financing the production medyo out ako diyan, pwede kolang kayong tulungan sa promotion ng event and kung kinakailangang mag-ticket selling why not basta hindi naman ganun kamahal yung presyo ng ticket.
And about sa magbaba-bass, pwede akong mag-bass, kumanta, and lead guitarist and harmonica, gusto kolang malaman kung saang kanta ako papasok :-) basta sa ika-gagaan lang ng ensayo at line-up na mga kanta im very willing to commit  :-)

Kailan ang ensayo ng all-star band? kung magba-bass naman ako sa ibang kanta pwede din, meron akong bass guitar dito.

Siguro pagusapan na din nating kung sino ang mag-emcee sa program. :-)

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #760 on: October 19, 2010, 05:37:53 PM »
Hi guys, medyo nagipon muna ako ng energy bago mag-reply dito mukhang dibdiban na ito hehehe anyway pwede ako sa october 28 pipilitin ko. About sa financing the production medyo out ako diyan, pwede kolang kayong tulungan sa promotion ng event and kung kinakailangang mag-ticket selling why not basta hindi naman ganun kamahal yung presyo ng ticket.
And about sa magbaba-bass, pwede akong mag-bass, kumanta, and lead guitarist and harmonica, gusto kolang malaman kung saang kanta ako papasok :-) basta sa ika-gagaan lang ng ensayo at line-up na mga kanta im very willing to commit  :-)

Kailan ang ensayo ng all-star band? kung magba-bass naman ako sa ibang kanta pwede din, meron akong bass guitar dito.

Sir Bryan feels that I can be of help to the All Star Band. I can play bass on sets 1 and 2 but I prefer Set 1. Set 3 that's too much for me na. Mukang tayong dalawa lang pwede mag switch sa Bass at nag decline si Sir Julius lately. Pag usapan na rin natin sino kukuha sa vocals ni John at Paul (Kahit kayong dalawa na lng ni Julius, I'm more than happy singing George Harrison's part). :wink:

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #761 on: October 19, 2010, 10:35:50 PM »

nice one!   :lol:  my eyes have been failing me since grade school, so no offense taken there.   :-D

anyway, regarding the beer thing, i don't think we'll have any problem with "acting out" after having one too many.  i'm sure we're all responsible adults and the fact that kids will be in the venue will only make us more responsible with the alcohol.  and i'm speaking on behalf of my bandmates as well..you don't need to worry about any of us making a scene.  :-)

regarding the venue, kausapin ko si ulit yung bassist ng side band, at kung pwede tayong magkita ulit sa alan's on the 28th, we could all go upstairs and talk to the guys at genre bar.  :-)  hopefully we could make some progress there...and i believe genre is as family-friendly as alan's grill.  after all, they're located basically in the same area...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 10:41:05 PM by Endshiftresign! »
Drummer -- The Myopics (on indefinite hiatus) / Sole proprietor, er...procrastinator -- Mad Tito Management

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #762 on: October 20, 2010, 05:55:16 AM »
And about sa magbaba-bass, pwede akong mag-bass, kumanta, and lead guitarist and harmonica, gusto kolang malaman kung saang kanta ako papasok :-) basta sa ika-gagaan lang ng ensayo at line-up na mga kanta im very willing to commit  :-)

I thought it over and over last night, while I can play bass too for the All Star Band's 1st and/or 2nd set and Vocals for George Harrison's parts, it would be much much better if we'll get the Sattelite's Bass Player 'cause he sings too. Sa Finale na lang ako sasali sa All Star after Ad Lib ng "The End" the riff towards the ending of the song. Mas ok if pag uusapan nyo na ni Julius sino kukuha sa vocals ni John at Paul. Contingency measure lang ako, just in case di pwede ang Bassist ng sattelites.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 08:15:31 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline lennon/mccartney

« Reply #763 on: October 21, 2010, 08:30:48 AM »
sir george.
sorry late reply.yes pwede naman yung bassist ng Satellites to play for the all star band.ok na din kami sa 3 songs set namin.salamats.exciting to.

-rey TheSatellites
picture yourself in a boat on the river...with tangerine trees and marmalade skies!

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #764 on: October 21, 2010, 01:17:52 PM »
sir george.
sorry late reply.yes pwede naman yung bassist ng Satellites to play for the all star band.ok na din kami sa 3 songs set namin.salamats.exciting to.

-rey TheSatellites

Thanks a lot bro.. With your confirmation and generosity it's glad tidings to the All Star Band. It makes the load lighter now. And yes it's getting more exciting.  :wink:

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #765 on: October 22, 2010, 06:14:33 AM »
So there are only two(2) concerns left for the All Star Band.

1. Who will do John, Paul & George's vocal parts. Btw, Sattelites Bassist can sing too.

2. We MUST find a keyboard player.If one is too busy to rehearse all of the songs, kahit sa Finale number na lang. We're so blessed that Bryan can play other instruments too but it will be a huge mistake if we'll not see him play the licks in The End song, kaya we need to find a keyboard player KAHIT sa isang kanta na lang.

All Star Line up

1. Bryan- Guitars, Keys, Harmonica, back up vocals
2. Eman- Guitars, Harmonica, Lead & back up vocals
3. Enzo- Drums
4. Julius- Guitars, Lead & Back up vocals
5. Sattelites Bass Player

Balik muna ako as Contingency Measure 6 is already a crowd
 :-D
I suggest Eman, Julius & sattelites will do a jam to properly choose which songs they will be singing.

The Sattelites Band will not change the songs in the set and they are ready and excited, their front man texted me.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 06:27:45 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #766 on: October 22, 2010, 01:36:59 PM »
Actually my concern is still the funds. Sana may maraise tayo. We really cannot start this event without it.

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #767 on: October 23, 2010, 03:11:03 AM »
Actually my concern is still the funds. Sana may maraise tayo. We really cannot start this event without it.

do you think it would be doable with a budget of less than 10k?  i'll try asking some of my friends who run productions (the good, no ticket selling kind of productions) to see what they can suggest...

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #768 on: October 23, 2010, 08:15:18 AM »

If we can look for a venue for free it would mean a lot, If the venue also have the Equipment already (Mixers, 2 gtar amps, 3 mics, 1 bass amp & keyboard amp) that would mean a lot even more. :wink:

rental na lang ng keyboard/ synthesizer which is much easier to handle

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #769 on: October 23, 2010, 06:16:09 PM »
If we can look for a venue for free it would mean a lot, If the venue also have the Equipment already (Mixers, 2 gtar amps, 3 mics, 1 bass amp & keyboard amp) that would mean a lot even more. :wink:

rental na lang ng keyboard/ synthesizer which is much easier to handle

I hope something can be worked out.

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #770 on: October 24, 2010, 06:58:41 AM »

anyway, regarding the beer thing, i don't think we'll have any problem with "acting out" after having one too many.  i'm sure we're all responsible adults and the fact that kids will be in the venue will only make us more responsible with the alcohol.  and i'm speaking on behalf of my bandmates as well..you don't need to worry about any of us making a scene.  :-)

All of us don't drink alcohol except for our bass player, but when he drinks it's only for the sake of drinking. He is very responsible person.

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #771 on: October 25, 2010, 06:52:34 AM »

I don't think we still have too much time to spare. If there is a will, there's a way.. Lahat naman tayo may mga ginagawa, but it's a matter of priority and urgency. If we don't take it as urgent, it will not be a good news to anyone. :wink:

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #772 on: October 26, 2010, 05:56:11 AM »

Overall, the success of this event depends if we will all work for it.

You said it right brother 8-)

There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
... It's Easy! All you need is love :wink:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 06:12:55 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline Endshiftresign!

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #773 on: October 27, 2010, 04:06:21 AM »
ay...di ko pa pala napansin na may third set of three songs yung mga banda...

sir george, pwede pa-trade, last na?   :wink:  i'd prefer "back in the USSR" to "real love"...

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #774 on: October 27, 2010, 05:51:23 AM »
FINAL SET LIST

Set 1 Early Beatles Era

The Sattelites Band

1.   I Feel Fine
2.   Please Please Me
3.   You Really Got a Hold on Me

The Broken Sauce Band        

4.Day Tripper
5. Drive My Car
6. What You're doing?

The Garage Band

7.   I Wanna Be Your man
8.   I Call Your Name
9.   I'm Down

The Rubber Souls Band

10.   If I Needed Someone
11.   From A window
12.   I'll Keep You Satisfied

All Starr Band

13. In My Life
14.  I Should Have Known Better
15. Love Me Do

SET 2 Psychedelic Era

The Rubber Souls

1. She said She said
2. The Ballad of John & Yoko
3. Good Day Sunshine

The Garage Band

4. Taxman
5. Hey Bulldog
6. Rain

The Sattelites Band

7. A Day in the Life
8. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
9. I Am the Walrus

The Broken Sauce Band

10. Revolution
11. Helter Skelter
12. I'm Only Sleeping

All Starr Band

13. All You Need is Love
14. Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (reprise)
15. With a Little Help From My Friends

Set 3 The Latter & Post Beatles Era

The Broken Sauce Band

1. I’m So Tired
2. Come Together
3. Get Back

Garage Band

4. It Don’t Come Easy
5. Oh Darling
6. Real Love

The Sattelites Band

7. Mind Games
8. Across The Universe
9. Don’t Let Me Down

The Rubber Souls Band

10.  Let It Be
11.  While My Guitar Gently Weeps
12. My Love

All Starr Band

13. My Sweet lord
14. Something  
15. Back in the USSR

Finale: Golden Slumbers(Rey of Sattelites Band)/Carry That Weight/ The End ad lib(Bryan, Eman & Julius), Georgie on the last part towards the ending)

It only take a spark to get the fire goin.. Let us lead, who knows this will become a yearly event

@ Sir Enzo, I can't speak in behalf of the All Star Band kasi spare tire lang ako don :-D joke.. contingency measure lang ako kasi pag isisiksik ko pa sarili ko, anim na tayo.. its already a crowd for me. I think its better to ask Bryan or Eman. But in my part ok lang sa akin, gusto mo palit tayo sa Let It Be sa It don't Come Easy Nyo:wink:

Bukas na po ang meeting natin:

Venue: Cubao Expo
Time: 4 to 6pm
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 05:56:09 AM by slowhandpal »