hulika

Author Topic: LF: Kick@$$ Drummer  (Read 471 times)

Offline wanderfool

LF: Kick@$$ Drummer
« on: April 23, 2016, 10:40:17 PM »
Greetings my fellow musikeros!

I am forming a new band. Our band will have notoriety not only in the music scene but in Philippines arts and culture. We will be kick ass. I already have songs and song concepts that, with creative collaboration and masterful execution, will be sure hits.

I have a plan laid out involving from the recording, live performances, marketing, PR and monetization. There will also be some advocacies involved. I would like to have a band with shared values and belief.

As for genre of music, I can't define it. Im not even sure I would want to. I am an ecclectic music enthusiast. i enjoy listening and exploring different genres of music. The band will have a new and unique sound from all the music it takes in.

This is going to be an epic endeavor. And I am hoping to find awesome musicians here who would join me in this artistic and enterprising journey. I am looking forward to the magic we will create and share.

Thank you very much for taking the time reading my post. I live in Cubao and work in Kapitolyo, Pasig. If you're interested, you may reach me at 0998-964-7963.

Peace, love and Rakenrol!