The Music Forums > Pop!

Indie bands going pop-style

(1/6) > >>

crackatoa:
I wandered around QC area and South area to listen and watch gigs and as keen as I am, I have observe the major leap in the indie music scene. A lot of them sounded the same. What are your thoughts about this guys?

red lights:

--- Quote from: crackatoa on April 07, 2016, 10:59:36 AM ---I wandered around QC area and South area to listen and watch gigs and as keen as I am, I have observe the major leap in the indie music scene. A lot of them sounded the same. What are your thoughts about this guys?

--- End quote ---

madaming magaling na banda ngayon, hindi lang talaga maiiwasan na magkaroon ng magkatunog, lalo na kung pareho sila ng influence

crackatoa:

--- Quote from: red lights on April 07, 2016, 12:08:34 PM ---madaming magaling na banda ngayon, hindi lang talaga maiiwasan na magkaroon ng magkatunog, lalo na kung pareho sila ng influence

--- End quote ---

I understand. It only shows na majority ng mga bands have the same influences na.

red lights:

--- Quote from: crackatoa on April 07, 2016, 02:33:49 PM ---I understand. It only shows na majority ng mga bands have the same influences na.

--- End quote ---

bigay ka sample sir ng magkatunog na indie band? hindi na kasi din ako active sa panunood ng gig :-D

crackatoa:
didn't want to drop names pero the concept are almost the same. they use the dotted 8th delayed guitar riffs all the time. maybe all I'm saying is that a lot are in to ambient -ty type of songs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version