hulika

Author Topic: Questions about a band called the Artstart band  (Read 4883 times)

Offline slaphappy

• Forum Fanatic
Questions about a band called the Artstart band
« on: April 29, 2008, 05:26:11 AM »
Anyone knows the songs of this band? did they have hits?

thanks. i'm looking for one of their songs for my officemate e, kahit sya di nya alam yung title e.  :-)

Offline 3650guy

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Questions about a band called the Artstart band
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 11:21:26 PM »
ang na aalala ko lang ay "Panaginip" sung by Pido. not sure if that is that exact title though... they must have a cd floating around somewhere.

anyway if i remember the line up was Mar Dizon on drums, Pido on guitar, Gina Respal on vocals, Elmir Saison on keyboards and JunJun on bass.
"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you, No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun" DSOTM

Offline 3650guy

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 11:26:03 PM »
or it might be "Misty glass window"
http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/song/245252.html
"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you, No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun" DSOTM

Offline kedysanchez

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »
Yes I suppose they had an album before...parang sa Polycosmic Records YATA.  Kaso matagal nang fold up ang label na yon. Will try to get in touch with the former members.

I was a great fan of this group, playing in Versomina (now Strumms) along Jupiter Street.  What I remember most was that I fell in love with the voice of their initial vocalist - Ella May Saison.