hulika

Author Topic: Any Church Keyboardists Here?  (Read 36724 times)

Offline in_the_tent

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Any Chuch Keyboardists Here?
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2007, 10:02:51 PM »
lupet nun ah. 3 layers. plus paa pa? iba iba ba ang tunog nung mga yun?
"The Lord is my Song.."

Offline vicsant

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »
I am one of the keyboardists with the worship team of VCF, Fort Bonifacio (that's the bldg beside Market2).

We use a Roland RD-700 at the main worship hall (sorry Jun  :wink:), although we have a Triton 76  8-) at one of the practice studios)

Offline mcf

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2007, 06:30:04 PM »
I am one of the keyboardists with the worship team of VCF, Fort Bonifacio (that's the bldg beside Market2).

We use a Roland RD-700 at the main worship hall (sorry Jun  :wink:)

That's alright. We can still save VCF.

although we have a Triton 76  8-) at one of the practice studios)

Triton 76 for practice lang. Rich church. Time to put a few M3's in there.

Please read our Service Policy.

Offline vicsant

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 11:17:51 AM »

Triton 76 for practice lang. Rich church. Time to put a few M3's in there.

When we get an Oasys , that's rich.  An M3 as a second keyboard to the RD would be nice  :-D

Offline mcf

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 12:11:07 PM »
When we get an Oasys , that's rich.  An M3 as a second keyboard to the RD would be nice  :-D

As a second keyboard to an OASYS 88, THAT's nice.  :-P
Please read our Service Policy.

Offline vicsant

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 01:29:06 PM »
As a second keyboard to an OASYS 88, THAT's nice.  :-P

I agree. Much, much better.  Think I'll send in a requisition for USD 8K! :roll:

Offline bLanK_7

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2007, 06:20:35 AM »
im a keyboardist as well as choir instructor...somehow! :-P
we all take part in our covenant...

Offline tebma

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »
Count me in, I'm keyboardist of Word Community Church Pasig and San Carlos Church of Christ.

I'm using my studiologic as controller, triton rack & korg o1w pro.  I like using piano sound of o1w plus strings of my rack...
Triton Extreme61 +KC 300 amp

Offline vicsant

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2007, 11:46:02 AM »
Count me in, I'm keyboardist of Word Community Church Pasig and San Carlos Church of Christ.

I'm using my studiologic as controller, triton rack & korg o1w pro.  I like using piano sound of o1w plus strings of my rack...

Hi. Say hello to Pastor Gus for me. I used to play with the team at Word for the World.

Btw, you've got great gear. How's the studiologic as a controller?

Offline tebma

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »
Hi. Say hello to Pastor Gus for me. I used to play with the team at Word for the World.

Btw, you've got great gear. How's the studiologic as a controller?

ok bro. Studiologic is a great controller, it has piano feel hammer action but it so heavy - 44lbs   :oops:  and since its my personal keys I have to bring it to church every service.  ( that's why I'm selling it  :-)- it's now reserve to mr. marvin)

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »
hi guys! sorry to barge sa thread nyo but i have a question na alam ko kayo lang makakasagot. don't know much about keyboards kase and yung keyboardist namin sa church e piano lang ang alam. my question is what keyboard can you recommend for church use. mejo malapit na kase bumigay yung roland namin sa church, nde ko alam kung anong model yun. so i requested for funds para sa new keyboard.i was given a 50,000 pesos budget although sa january pa release ng funds. problem is wala akong alam sa keyboards. can you recommend keys na available locally and at that price range. ang naisip ko lang e korg x5d, may nakajam kase ko dati ganon gamit. tnx a lot. God bless!!!

Offline kune_km

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2007, 05:03:44 PM »
Sali ako mga bro,

Keyboardist & guitarist din ako sa church namin (Full Life in Christ Assembly of God - Plaridel, Bulacan). I am sing may personal keys kasi low budget lang church namin.
I used to have Korg M1 pero dahil bitbit ko every week sa practice and worship service, ang bigat nun. Palit ako Roland JV80.
So far happy naman ako sa performance nya. Flexible for different types ng tugtugan.
To GOD be the Glory!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />http://smileyicons.net/s/225.gif

Offline tebma

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2007, 07:54:03 PM »
hi guys! sorry to barge sa thread nyo but i have a question na alam ko kayo lang makakasagot. don't know much about keyboards kase and yung keyboardist namin sa church e piano lang ang alam. my question is what keyboard can you recommend for church use. mejo malapit na kase bumigay yung roland namin sa church, nde ko alam kung anong model yun. so i requested for funds para sa new keyboard.i was given a 50,000 pesos budget although sa january pa release ng funds. problem is wala akong alam sa keyboards. can you recommend keys na available locally and at that price range. ang naisip ko lang e korg x5d, may nakajam kase ko dati ganon gamit. tnx a lot. God bless!!!

wow good budget for a keyboard! In my experience, I had once juno-g and it has lot of good piano sounds, EP's & strings.  You can try it at yupangco, I think it's sale up to nov. 30.  I think it would cost you around 50+ :wink:

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2007, 01:51:44 AM »
@jefisipbata - The Juno-G is a nice keyboard. I was at the M3 clinic earlier and those new Korgs sound excellent! For a budget of 50k, I'd just as easily recommend the Korg X50, plus you will have a little left over for the sustain/damper pedal.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline bLanK_7

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 06:37:52 AM »
waw andame nyu alam..kakaasar...kakainggit!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-(
we all take part in our covenant...

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2007, 09:29:37 AM »
@Kitc & tebma

thanks sa replies, ill keep your suggestions in mind. God bless!!!

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2007, 01:57:43 PM »
@Kitc & tebma

thanks sa replies, ill keep your suggestions in mind. God bless!!!

Get in touch with forumer mcf if you're interested in the X50. mcf is the Korg Product Manager for Audiophile - just tell Jun I sent you.  :-D
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2007, 02:12:14 PM »
will do sir. thanks again. clarify ko lang po, its X50 right? not X5D? audiophile na pala ang dealer ng korg. i was thinking of perfectpitch pa din.

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »
Yes, the X50. The X5D was based on older 01w and X-series wave rom, the newer X50 is based on the Triton so it's sounds are much newer; it's pianos and strings sound a lot better based on what I heard during the clinic, and it fits well within your stated budget. I like the fact that its a very portable keyboard, the "end handles" are quite appealing, kulang na lang ng handle at the back.  :lol:

P. Pitch carries Roland (and Yamaha); if you're interested in the Juno-G. The Juno is also a good sounding keyboard and the Juno-G is more of a workstation than the -D version.

Choose whatever keys according to which sounds best to you as long as it fits your needs and your budget. I believe both will get the job done.

Offline tono440

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2007, 10:07:02 PM »
Church Keyboardists here also from CCF (Christ's Commission Fellowship) St. Francis Square :-D :-D :-D God Bless :-)

Offline raymondhernandez

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2007, 01:07:34 PM »
Pasali. Ako naman po VCF Sta. Rosa.

Offline voidmain

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2007, 05:48:29 PM »
Keyboardist for Church So Blessed Timog

@in_the_tent
Hi kuya. Musta na?
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Offline in_the_tent

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2007, 10:45:10 PM »
hey voidmain.. cool itong si voidmain.:)
"The Lord is my Song.."

Offline voidmain

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2007, 03:07:12 PM »
hey voidmain.. cool itong si voidmain.:)
Haha, thanks po. I just wish I had half the skill and knowledge ng mga tao dito sa Philmusic. Btw, musta na sila kuya Jay?
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Offline keipi

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2007, 01:01:14 AM »
Hi guys.. keipi here.. im just new here.. i play main keys and sometyms 2nd keys in bread of life SSN valenzuela. im using Kurzweil as my stage piano and trinity for my 2nd keys.. we play mostly Israel and New Breed songs.. Mismo sila..