hulika

Author Topic: YAMAHA NS-10M  (Read 5310 times)

Offline mr. gellybean

• Netizen Level
Re: YAMAHA NS-10M
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 02:04:15 AM »
Good Condition ? nabili ko sa'kin P14k++ if converted to PESO, ..very good condition. Price nya NGAYON? 10k if very good condition.

Not so good condition ? i wont buy one... 5k if NEGOTIABLE...

can you post pictures of the ones you bought at 14k?  from where?  how much was the shipping?

Offline alien_inside

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 03:47:52 AM »
can you post pictures of the ones you bought at 14k?  from where?  how much was the shipping?
http://msxrecords.webs.com

ebay. unit came from australia. my cousin brought it home to pinas.
ALLEN VC PASCUA, Keyboardist, Arranger, Audio Engineer0947 233 2263 (Int'l Roaming) InterContinental Hotels Group

https://www.facebook.com/allenvcpascua

Offline palaka

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 10:05:49 PM »
dito ko nalang din po itanung tong tanung ko mga sir, pag nagtatrack po ba kayo ng gitara halimbawa pinapalabas nyo po ba ng real time ang tunog sa main studio monitor?

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 11:08:53 PM »
dito ko nalang din po itanung tong tanung ko mga sir, pag nagtatrack po ba kayo ng gitara halimbawa pinapalabas nyo po ba ng real time ang tunog sa main studio monitor?

Oo pero mahina lang para hindi mag-leak pabalik sa iso booth. During testing, okay lang malakas ng konti just to make sure that the tone is OK and tama ang pagkaka-mike. Pero pag tracking proper na, hinihinaan lang.  That's for my setup of course. Pero kung naka-DI ang gitarista okay lang malakas.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline palaka

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 12:06:41 AM »
Oo pero mahina lang para hindi mag-leak pabalik sa iso booth. During testing, okay lang malakas ng konti just to make sure that the tone is OK and tama ang pagkaka-mike. Pero pag tracking proper na, hinihinaan lang.  That's for my setup of course. Pero kung naka-DI ang gitarista okay lang malakas.

ganun din po ba ginagawa nyo sir pag sa bass, drums,vocals? ok lang po ba un para sa ns-10m sir pero hindi po ako malakas magvolume
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 12:10:13 AM by palaka »

Offline Bryank

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 12:40:20 AM »
Hello!

I recently purchased a pair of NS10ms. I was wondering if I could use our old panasonic cassette deck/amplifier. Model: SU-CH40

here are the specs:

Power: 50/60hz
120W

Hope you guys can help me out!

Thanks!  :?

Offline alvincflorentino

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2010, 09:59:11 AM »
Hello!

I recently purchased a pair of NS10ms. I was wondering if I could use our old panasonic cassette deck/amplifier. Model: SU-CH40

here are the specs:

Power: 50/60hz
120W

Hope you guys can help me out!

Thanks!  :?

Actually, people prefer the so-called "reference amps" but any amp with the proper power ratings as Mikep mentioned would do. I don't think we will be able to tell the difference in the electronics when using a consumer amp or a power amp anyway. Of course, there will be those who say otherwise.

sa'kin meron....

Yes, most old NS-10s had these "lines." These are actually where the cones meet. You see the paper material was cut from a flat piece and then folded into a cone to form the final shape. The ends were then glued together and that's the line you see. It's normal and it  was actually responsible for most of the unique sound of the NS-10s.

Also, the H and V versions were designed for a purpose; the horizontal version should be used horizontally and the vertical version, vertically. A number of experts say that unless a speaker was designed to be laid on their sides, standing them upright allowed for a wider sweet spot and a more even frequency response. BTW, the tweeter should be level with and pointing to your ears, not the driver cones. Of course, this all depends on the sound of the room and other reflections, so it basically boils down to your choice...
Korg Kronos, Korg PolySix, Roland Juno-106/SH-101; Fender '57 strat/'52 tele, Gibson LP SL; Korg D16XD, dbx 266XL, Mackie 1402 VLZ, Roland UA-700 interface, Audio Technica AT-4033SE, Rode NT1-A, Studio Projects B1/B3;  Yamaha NS-10M, Alesis M1 Active MkII

Offline Bryank

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2010, 06:07:21 PM »
Thank you for the advice! :)

Offline jereale96

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2010, 04:05:48 AM »
mga masters help naman po, nasira na yung tweeter ng NS10 ko, may alam po ba kayo makukuhanan ng orig tweeter ng NS10? kung meron po give me naman idea how much is the price per piece...thanks! 

Offline alien_inside

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2010, 10:15:30 AM »
mga masters help naman po, nasira na yung tweeter ng NS10 ko, may alam po ba kayo makukuhanan ng orig tweeter ng NS10? kung meron po give me naman idea how much is the price per piece...thanks! 

sa ebay meron spare parts... ask mo si sir NS10reborn, pabili ka....
ALLEN VC PASCUA, Keyboardist, Arranger, Audio Engineer0947 233 2263 (Int'l Roaming) InterContinental Hotels Group

https://www.facebook.com/allenvcpascua

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2010, 10:18:00 AM »

Pwede mo pa-rewind ke mojo_ira. Kokpyahin nya exactly yung winding.

Offline astrobog

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2010, 10:06:36 PM »
@ jereale96
3times ako nakabili ng tweeter and woofer ng NS-10M Studio, pero sa japan. nag-order ako sa Yamaha japan, 7000yen yata isa, tweeter and woofer parehong price, kung magpapalit ka dapat pair na, bale mga P8000 dalawang tweeter, may stock sa yamaha japan so baka pwede ka mag-order sa yupangco. or kung may uuwi dito from japan pabili ka na lang.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:08:17 PM by astrobog »
Shinji
Sound Creation Studio
www.soundcreation-ph.com

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2010, 11:59:51 AM »
@ jereale96
3times ako nakabili ng tweeter and woofer ng NS-10M Studio, pero sa japan. nag-order ako sa Yamaha japan, 7000yen yata isa, tweeter and woofer parehong price, kung magpapalit ka dapat pair na, bale mga P8000 dalawang tweeter, may stock sa yamaha japan so baka pwede ka mag-order sa yupangco. or kung may uuwi dito from japan pabili ka na lang.

Shinji, bilhin ko na lang mga pinag-palitan mong woofer and tweeter frames. Or pamigay mo na lang sa kin, pwede din yun :-D