hulika

Author Topic: The Aristocrats Live in MANILA!!!! CONCERT & MASTER CLASS Aug. 15 2014  (Read 8134 times)

Offline 7thson

• Philmusicus Noobitus
GUYs FINALLY!!!  the Aristocrats will have their tour here in manila @ Hard Rock Cafe Makati!!! I'm So excited to see these guys live for the first time!!! wish to include the track "Bad Asteroid" in their line up for the upcoming Concert! whats your fave track from the band you can share and post your thoughts here!!! looking forward to see you all guys!!!

The Aristocrats is:

Guthrie Govan - Guitars

Bryan Beller - Bass

Marco Minnemann - Drums

tour link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgbzmJRbYoo

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
Nag-change venue pala ang The Aristocrats. 'Di na sa Hard Rock. Sa Amber Ultra Lounge in Bonifiacio Global City ata. Maki-update na lang kayo sa FB pages nila. :)
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline 7thson

• Philmusicus Noobitus
ayos!!! mas malapit na sa amin. . . hope we could post some link or info regarding the ticket rates sa concert. . . nang mapaghandaan na. . .  :drool:

Offline gitaristadaw

official poster

Offline caren

Re: The Aristocrats Live in MANILA!!!! CONCERT Beware!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 03:06:25 AM »
SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE Guthrie Govan" and his Band "THE Aristocrats" Live in Manila for 2014FANS BEWARE OF THE PRODUCER!!!

Just wanna share..I know many are excited that The Aristocrats are coming here in Manila..just to inform everyone that I'm not hosting the show anymore..and I won't support either the producer that brought them here..I have never been insulted, disrespected, including the bands I referred, and mistreated by a so called Foundation that will produce The Aristocrats in Manila. After LITERALLY all the HELP, REFERRALS and CONNECTIONS they just kicked me out and tells me "WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED NOW, SO WE DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE" ..and just because they don't have budget for front acts would quote these musicians as " Walang Kwenta" . The producers promised a lot for early bird buyers, and yet did not comply..I can't promise those who deposited directly to the producers that they where acknowledged, some REFUNDED tickets already so it's up to you...The producers are FIRST TIMERS..they know nothing in the industry and yet insulted my friends who knows better..they have used some people in order to create a noise for the event and after being used did not comply to the payments and agreements. Lesson learned..Never trust anyone who brags a lot of things specially money and their reputation, and name drops a lot people..They even insulted me..Do not easily trust someone who will act as if they are innocent and then afterwards when they get your connections and everything you need, dumps you like a trash!
PLS. SHARE and BEWARE of this people
Most of the agreements that we talked about from the beginning was not complied..and my name was at stake, for them to get all the discounts, made me blocked the date and work for all these things..
I wish we all learn from this un human experience.

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: The Aristocrats Live in MANILA!!!! CONCERT Beware!
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 06:23:37 AM »
SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE Guthrie Govan" and his Band "THE Aristocrats" Live in Manila for 2014FANS BEWARE OF THE PRODUCER!!!

Just wanna share..I know many are excited that The Aristocrats are coming here in Manila..just to inform everyone that I'm not hosting the show anymore..and I won't support either the producer that brought them here..I have never been insulted, disrespected, including the bands I referred, and mistreated by a so called Foundation that will produce The Aristocrats in Manila. After LITERALLY all the HELP, REFERRALS and CONNECTIONS they just kicked me out and tells me "WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED NOW, SO WE DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE" ..and just because they don't have budget for front acts would quote these musicians as " Walang Kwenta" . The producers promised a lot for early bird buyers, and yet did not comply..I can't promise those who deposited directly to the producers that they where acknowledged, some REFUNDED tickets already so it's up to you...The producers are FIRST TIMERS..they know nothing in the industry and yet insulted my friends who knows better..they have used some people in order to create a noise for the event and after being used did not comply to the payments and agreements. Lesson learned..Never trust anyone who brags a lot of things specially money and their reputation, and name drops a lot people..They even insulted me..Do not easily trust someone who will act as if they are innocent and then afterwards when they get your connections and everything you need, dumps you like a trash!
Most of the agreements that we talked about from the beginning was not complied..and my name was at stake, for them to get all the discounts, made me blocked the date and work for all these things..

Thank you for your brave advice.

Offline Tasty

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: The Aristocrats Live in MANILA!!!! CONCERT & MASTER CLASS Aug. 15 2014
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 12:53:45 PM »

Did you sign a contract before starting work on this project?
Change the way you gig with innovative gear upgrades from gigkitty!

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 06:31:15 AM »
tuloy tayo!  :lol:

basta dadating the Aristocrats, sana yung conflict between organizers sa kanila na lang wag na idamay yung mga gusto makapunta sa event.

Promoting Culture and Art, wag na haluan ng personal conflicts. Naman! Hayaan na natin yan sa Gobyerno natin :eek:

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 09:54:23 AM »
Wait, medyo matagal akong nawala dito sa PM e. Tuloy pa ba ang concert ng The Aristocrats dito?
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 10:06:16 AM »
tuloy tayo!  :lol:

basta dadating the Aristocrats, sana yung conflict between organizers sa kanila na lang wag na idamay yung mga gusto makapunta sa event.

Promoting Culture and Art, wag na haluan ng personal conflicts. Naman! Hayaan na natin yan sa Gobyerno natin :eek:

Tomoh! Para sa The Aristocrats naman 'to, 'di sa mga organizers or producers ng event. 'Di dapat palampasin ang show na ito kasi napaka-rare ng ganitong talent and level ng musicianship. Chance na 'to dahil pwedeng 'di na sila bumalik ulit. Sa mga fans ng The Aristocrats dapat solid tayo and wala dapat mag-boycott.

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 09:24:48 AM »
So, how do we buy a ticket?

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 10:26:04 AM by guitarwiz02 »

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 03:21:12 PM »
Sa Friday na 'to! Yahoo!

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 05:54:48 PM »
Hahahaha attend clinic fm55? Anu kaya tatanungin n'ya? Hehe

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 09:01:25 AM »
Hahahaha attend clinic fm55? Anu kaya tatanungin n'ya? Hehe

Ha ha! Nood ka ba, pards? I heard may counter message na ang Ghana Foundation against Caren ah. Nabasa mo na ba?

Offline ios

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2014, 03:38:43 PM »
Mga sir meron ba pwede magconfirm kung legit talaga yung Php 3500 na bundle pack? bumili ako 2 weeks ago tapos nag email saking ng ticket.

thanks!

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 05:23:45 AM »
Ha ha! Nood ka ba, pards? I heard may counter message na ang Ghana Foundation against Caren ah. Nabasa mo na ba?

yup, isa kami sa mga unang nagbayad kay caren to jovan, mahabang kwento, to make it short, legit naman yung voucher.

Nabasa ko na din yun, basta bahala sila sa buhay nila haha

Importante makapanuod hehe

olats lang walang free poster hahaha

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 10:04:53 AM »
Mga sir meron ba pwede magconfirm kung legit talaga yung Php 3500 na bundle pack? bumili ako 2 weeks ago tapos nag email saking ng ticket.

thanks!

Yes. Legit ito. Print mo lang 'yung in-email na voucher sa'yo and dalhin mo 'yun sa day ng event. Dalhin mo din 'yung receipt mo nung nag-bayad ka.

Offline ios

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2014, 03:35:57 PM »
ok thanks!

excited nako. sana pwede magpa autograph kay GG!

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 04:28:41 AM »
Sana pwede makahingi ng buhok ni GG hehehehe

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 08:29:27 AM »
Sana pwede makahingi ng buhok ni GG hehehehe

Buhok saan?

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 08:32:41 AM »
Bukas na 'to!!! Excited much!!! :razz: :razz: :razz:

Offline johnny00

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 07:01:42 PM »
sana may mag document ng concert at master class para sa mga nganga sa august 15 tulad ko :lol: