hulika

Author Topic: +44: when your heart stops beating  (Read 2326 times)

Offline royalstar

+44: when your heart stops beating
« on: April 27, 2007, 07:58:22 AM »
blink 182's mark hoppus and travis barkers new band..

ive been looking for a reason to not like this album... but its just too damn good!! i think its better than angels and airwaves release.. its been getting pretty good reviews too..

from amazon:

A few years ago, it would have been impossible to imagine the members of Blink 182 occupied with anything that didn't involve poop jokes and pixilated private parts. Now Tom DeLonge is channeling early U2 with Angels and Airwaves while former bandmates Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker have reunited as +44, another numerical band named after the international calling code for the United Kingdom. The twitchy punk rhythms, adolescent accented vocals, and blockbuster choruses of their former outfit remain, as does producer Jerry Finn, but songs like "Baby Come On" and the spooky "Little Death" show the musicians finally delivering the substance that was promised on Blink 182's self-titled 2003 release. "A little death makes life more meaningful," Hoppus sings on that latter. --Aidin Vaziri

Offline MikEh

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: +44: when your heart stops beating
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 09:13:43 AM »
i love this album. hehehe. galing ni travis barker.

ang dami kong gustong songs dito... lycanthrope, when your heart stops beating, little death, baby come on and no it isn't.

Matt Skiba

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 11:18:55 AM »
i love this album! trademark blink-182 sound but a little more grown up. I've always preferred Mark's voice over Tom's, not to mention that Tom's new band is plain boring.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:23:58 AM by Matt Skiba »

Offline Stay Defiant

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »
tol all time Favorite kong album yang avatar mo. buong taon na nasa cd player ko, araw araw ko pinapakinggan

nagustuhan mo ba yung Devils and gods are raging inside me album?

i love this album! trademark blink-182 sound but a little more grown up. I've always preferred Mark's voice over Tom's, not to mention that Tom's new band is plain boring.
...must not sleep...must warn others.

Offline therus000

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 09:13:14 PM »
Whhhooo....
Isa ang Plus 44 sa pinakagusto kong banda...
It's kinda sad though that Blink 182 split up...
Tom just made the biggest mistake of his life....
...Be the best that you can be...

Offline juneluvs

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 12:49:46 PM »
wow.:D

mey alam po ba kayo n mabiblhan sa manila ng cd's ng ava at +44?

puro dload lng gawa ko eh para lng magka copy ng songs nila. hehe kwawa nmn aku.. heheh..
yeah...no.

Unregistred_Musician

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 01:52:26 PM »
I love this album and the band. I've been a huge blink 182 fan and since they broke up I was hooked on AVA for some time then I stumbled upon +44. They still have that blink182 feel in their music but with a touch of new wave sound.

Choice tracks:

1. When Your Heart Stops Beating
2. Cliffhanger
3. No, It Isn't
4. lycanthrope
5. Baby Come On

Hope the next album comes out good.