hulika

Author Topic: Worship Unlimited (Worshiping God through music) Ministry  (Read 8724 times)

Offline washburny

Re: Worship Unlimited (Worshiping God through music) Ministry
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 09:01:40 PM »
update of My Ministry:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.136688159734472.25244.100001798678445&type=3

@Brewstein15 at other brethren,

salamat. Pero you know what? kaya mo rin gawin yan ngayon palang. Start by giving to your church the thing that is most dearest to you (your axe). 100% maniwala ka at babalik din sayo siksik liglig at umaapaw. Obedience bro always has a reward. Sabi ng Word, Give and it shall come back to you... We can not out give God. Kitang kita na yan ng dalawa ko mata. Sa ngayon naubos na yung mga guitars at other stuff na naka post sa pictures dito. Pero napalitan na ng Lord ng mas maganda without me spending large amount of money. High end guitars na ang nasa collection ko ngayon dahil sa obedience at generous giving sa gawain. Pag nahakbangan mo yung unang step of faith at nakita mo mismo ang sinasabi ko bro, madali na yung mga susnod na pag hakbang. Just overcome your self centeredness sa umpisa. Si Abraham hindi nya pinagkait ialay si Isaac . Pero pagsubok lang pala. Si Lord din ang nag provide ng alay.

Give not because of the reward, but give because you love God and you  acknowledge na steward ka lang ng mga pag aari ng Lord. Then He will entrust to you more than you can imagine. Alam mo ba na binigyan ako ng Lord today ng motorcycle para magamit sa ministry... Nag desire lang ako na magkarun asap may dumating. Isang gitra ko lang ang kapalit dun sa motorcycle. May sumagot sa balance na cash. MAGTIWALA KA AT MAKINIG SA PAYO KO KAPATID. DI NAMAN SA AKIN IBIBIGAY YUNG HINIHILING KO NA IBIGAY MO. PIKIT MO MATA MO AT IALAY ANG HANDOG MO NA MASAKIT SA BULSA MO. YAN ANG TRUE SACRIFICIAL GIVING. HINDI YUNG SASAKTAN MO SARIULI MO  :)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:06:42 PM by washburny »
I am nothing without Christ...
You are something if you are in Christ...
We are all important in God's kingdom. Receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, now!

Offline washburny

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2012, 07:23:30 PM »
We just finished a 2 day worship clinic for the youth of LJOR Malagasang/Maricris  . GtG!
We are all important in God's kingdom. Receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, now!

Offline washburny

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 11:16:31 AM »
Pls help me look for a Full Gospel Christian Church with very limited funds. I would like to support their Praise and Worship Ministry by donating my Worship Axe Projecst and sharing God's message to them personally. Legit Church only in need of support. Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Within Metro Manila muna or nearby provinces in the south. Unless you want to sponsor my transpo and lodging

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.316041101799176.70453.100001798678445&type=1

btw, I am not looking for praises in doing this. I want someone to be a part of this mission by helping me look for legit churches to support. tStay blessed

Offline jgaluno

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 12:00:23 PM »
Keep up that heart of worship bro and guard it as well. God blese your ministry. I'll be praying or you and your ministry as well.

Jeffrey Galuno from Grace Christian International Baptist Church in Binangonan, Rizal. 

Its good to have fellows with the same heart in different places.

Glory to be to God in above all of these.
Succesful transactions: rixstaine,emoks,gitarakista,lorenzo,jamesplaysguitar,ryantek,kurtseth

Offline washburny

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 03:46:34 PM »
Keep up that heart of worship bro and guard it as well. God blese your ministry. I'll be praying or you and your ministry as well.

Jeffrey Galuno from Grace Christian International Baptist Church in Binangonan, Rizal. 

Its good to have fellows with the same heart in different places.

Glory to be to God in above all of these.

amen. prayers from orher brethren will always keep our hearts on the right tune  :)

Offline arcanum_2g

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2012, 09:17:45 PM »
Very uplifting to read posts here!

I play for the Ang Ligaya ng Panginoon music ministry. :) For the Lord!
Guitars:Ibanez '86 RG320, Yamaha '78 SA1000
Amp: Mesa Boogie Mark V Head, Mesa Boogie 2x12 Rectifier Cab
FX: Wampler Dual Fusion, Ego Compressor, Ecstacy, Hermida Audio Zendrive, Analogman Bi-Chorus, TC Nova Delay, ToadWorks Death Rattle, Dunlop 535Q Wah

Offline washburny

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 12:01:58 AM »
Very uplifting to read posts here!

I play for the Ang Ligaya ng Panginoon music ministry. :) For the Lord!

keep on worship the Almighty! stay blessed

Offline washburny

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2012, 10:38:34 AM »
Hi Brethren, I need help in scouting for poor churches who cant afford to buy worship instruments. What I am looking for are legit full gospel churches who needs support. Txt me _ 09478583095

Offline thuzkee02

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2012, 03:13:34 PM »
I've replied to your post on another thread. Nakuha ko na iyong number ng Musical Director nung Church na sinasabi ko sa yo from Batangas. I just pray na it will be you and me whom God will be using to restore His instruments of praise sa church na yun.

Let us continuously empty ourselves for God's Glory so that He can fill us up again.
:)

Offline kune_km

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2012, 04:17:10 PM »
Hi Bro. Ryan here of Full Life in Christ - Assembly of God in Guiguinto, Bulacan...

I am truly blessed with your thread/story. We share the same passion in our ministry!!!

Our God gave us both the giving hearts for his music ministry.

I play guitar in our church. all my GAS purchase are purely for this ministry. I dont have a band aside from our church. I only play once or twice a month because I now live here in Manila and our church is in Bulacan pa... Medyo di na rin ako nakakauwi dun every week because of busy sched sa work.

I joined the ministry way back in 1995 pa as bass player. After college, me and my brother decided to buy our respective instruments so that we could still jam in the house. He's a drummer so medyo off kung drums and bass lang instruments  namin that's why I decided to shift na sa guitar.

Since our little sister wanted to learn how to play keyboard that time, we decided to get her an entry level casio KB. Unfortunately, ako lang ang natuto ng konti at di sya. hehehehe... So we decided to donate na lang yung casio sa church.

Since di ko gusto sound nung casio that time, I decided to get Korg M1 for my self and use it every sunday sa church. Heavy-gat nun. Commute lang ako that time so hirap talaga... I believe na walang mahirap if your heart is really in worshiping God.

After a while, I sold the M1 and get a Roland JV80. Mas compact yun so mas madali na ang transpo. Lord, blessed our church with Yamaha SY77 and new keyboard players kaya nagpahinga muna yung JV80 ko sa house then eventually traded with a Roland XP10 then sold na kasi when I started to browse here in philmusic, medyo na focus na interes ko sa guitars... GAS in short...  :lol:

I religiously inspect the conditions of all our musical instruments in the church. Pag tingin ko needs maintenance na, ako na nagbo-volunteer to have it fixed.

Pag may mga extra ako gamit na di naman nagagamit sa house like mic, cables, mic stands, fx, etc. dun agad sa church ang bagsak.

Even our churchmates who want to purchase instruments, ako na din ang pumipili and bumibili for them para sure na maayos ang makukuha nila.

Last 2010 when I got married, me and my wifey donated a brand new drumset for the church. Matanda pa yata sakin yung drums dun eh. hehehehe  :-D

Then sometime in 2010 also, we bought naman Stagg GAR60 guitar amp. Naaawa kasi ako sa tube amp ko na i-byahe from manila to bulacan every sunday worship service eh...

I pray to the Lord to bless me more so that I could spend for our church new building since may lote na naipundar ang church. Also, may God bless me more so that I could get our church very good musical instruments and other equipments.

Medyo maliit lang kasi ang church namin so di pa talaga afford and magagandang equipments. But I believe that our God is very much able to provide all our needs for His Glory!!!

Amen!!!
To GOD be the Glory!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />http://smileyicons.net/s/225.gif

Offline kurtcobainer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2012, 04:27:47 PM »
Wow, God bless your hearts my friends.

Offline kune_km

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 04:59:16 PM »
to add pa pala, last year nasira yung keyboard ng church namin which is a Yamaha SY77. I diagnostic ng taga yupangco, nasunog na daw yung board kaya di na maaayos. Well, nakita ko naman na nasunog nga talaga kasi naisaksak yun sa 220v without the transformer. 110v yun eh.

Gumagana naman yun kaso may konting humming sound. The remedy I did was to buy a Roland SC55 sound module para ma-bypass na yung board ng SY77. Mas maganda pa sounds talaga ng roland kaya win-win din naman.

Last month, napansin ko na matagal na di ginagamit nung mga keyboardists namin sa church yung SY77. God made a miracle with that KB. Wala na yung humming sound. Tamad din magsetup ng sound modules yung mga keyboardists namin eh. Besides, they have their own Korg and Roland Keyboards kaya di na talaga nagagamit yung SC55.

Inuwi ko na muna yung SC55 sound module na binili last year. Now, I wanted to learn to play keyboard again that's why im looking for a cheap midi controller na pwede ko i-pair sa SC55 ko...

Baka meron music minister dito who has a midi controller/cheap keyboard na pwede mai-trade sa item ko...  :lol: shameless plug...

kidding aside, God really works in His own ways for His children to continue worshiping Him!!!

Offline washburny

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2012, 05:45:52 PM »
I've replied to your post on another thread. Nakuha ko na iyong number ng Musical Director nung Church na sinasabi ko sa yo from Batangas. I just pray na it will be you and me whom God will be using to restore His instruments of praise sa church na yun.

Let us continuously empty ourselves for God's Glory so that He can fill us up again.

Just let me know via PM. thanks!

Offline washburny

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2012, 05:52:34 PM »
@ kune_km,
I am motivated by your sharing. i also started helping out inside our local church then God place a burden in my heart to reach out further to other ministries for His glory.  Continue serving the Lord. Yun naman ang main objective ng worship, to please the King.

Offline kune_km

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2012, 06:01:20 PM »
@ kune_km,
I am motivated by your sharing. i also started helping out inside our local church then God place a burden in my heart to reach out further to other ministries for His glory.  Continue serving the Lord. Yun naman ang main objective ng worship, to please the King.

mismo bro...

if you need some assistance to your ministry just let me know... we are being blessed to bless others...

Offline washburny

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2012, 06:15:30 PM »
Bro. Ryan, may roland midi patcher/mixer ako. di ko alam gamitin. sayo nalang. i posted it sa timeline mo...

Offline nicoalfredo

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2013, 02:47:59 AM »
God is really good talaga! :-D God will bless your church more and more! Nakakatuwa naman yung testimony niyo boss  :) God is really amazing. By the way, I'm Nico po of Christ Commission Fellowship - Imus or CCF Imus. Guitarist and member also of music ministry  :-D
God bless!

Offline washburny

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2013, 04:35:13 PM »
God is really good talaga! :-D God will bless your church more and more! Nakakatuwa naman yung testimony niyo boss  :) God is really amazing. By the way, I'm Nico po of Christ Commission Fellowship - Imus or CCF Imus. Guitarist and member also of music ministry  :-D

mag start pa lang kami ng church soon sa Las Pinas near southmall. Molino Bacoor ako nakatira :)

Offline washburny

Offline shkc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2013, 04:28:47 AM »
God bless you sir..

Offline washburny

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2013, 09:35:13 AM »
May God continue to bless us all who continue to serve for the glory of His Kingdom...

Offline kdrexr

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2013, 11:55:15 AM »
Hi Brethren, I need help in scouting for poor churches who cant afford to buy worship instruments. What I am looking for are legit full gospel churches who needs support. Txt me _ 09478583095

wow sir, I am really blessed and inspired about your works and commitment with God, I am also part of the music ministry in our church at bulacan, and we only have 1 guitar and a bass that i donated, they are both badly beaten and we can barely use them, and we have incomplete instruments po, mostly what we use are own instruments po ng buong praise and worship team. Baka po pwede po na magpatulong po na mapaayos po ito at kung magkano po, since we cant afford to go to other luthiers around. God Bless po sir.. :) I'm from Richmond Heritage UMC.
Love God, Love People, Make History.

Offline washburny

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2013, 09:36:02 PM »
wow sir, I am really blessed and inspired about your works and commitment with God, I am also part of the music ministry in our church at bulacan, and we only have 1 guitar and a bass that i donated, they are both badly beaten and we can barely use them, and we have incomplete instruments po, mostly what we use are own instruments po ng buong praise and worship team. Baka po pwede po na magpatulong po na mapaayos po ito at kung magkano po, since we cant afford to go to other luthiers around. God Bless po sir.. :) I'm from Richmond Heritage UMC.
Sorry now ko nalang na visit ito thread. You may contact me at 09228501160

Offline washburny

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2013, 12:37:12 PM »

kdrexr,

Sorry for the late reply medyo naging busy lang lately. Sige I am willing to help you out in fixing your instruments. Sa QC and office ko. Maybe we can meet up somewhere in Quezon Ave. pls contact me at 09228501160

Offline washburny

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2013, 03:10:56 PM »

Sir kamusta na ito? you may contact me at 09228501160