hulika

Author Topic: WAYNE WADE  (Read 2965 times)

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
WAYNE WADE
« on: February 18, 2010, 01:26:08 AM »
any fan of this amazing artist here?

Offline dread@thecontrol

Re: WAYNE WADE
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 02:16:09 AM »
you got one right here.  :-D more into his roots conscious works like "poor and humble", "beware", "fire, fire", etc. a lot of people probably know him best for his take on lionel ritchie's "lady" which was a big tune back in 1982. the 12 inch version featuring king toast was, and still is, a killer tune.
"WORD, SOUND AND POWER"

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 02:31:29 PM »
you got one right here.  :-D more into his roots conscious works like "poor and humble", "beware", "fire, fire", etc. a lot of people probably know him best for his take on lionel ritchie's "lady" which was a big tune back in 1982. the 12 inch version featuring king toast was, and still is, a killer tune.

sir, any idea where i can buy ANY of his CDs? kasi palaging out-of-stock sa amazon... thanks!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 02:39:10 PM by fox69 »

Offline dread@thecontrol

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 04:31:00 PM »

sir, any idea where i can buy ANY of his CDs? kasi palaging out-of-stock sa amazon... thanks!

eBay would be your best bet, although most of his best works being offered there are on vinyl which, in my opinion, is still the best way to listen to Reggae  :-)
I had a cd of "Innocent Man" but I sold it a couple of months ago. I have hundreds of Reggae cds available. Send me a PM for a complete listing.
"WORD, SOUND AND POWER"

Offline fox69

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 10:06:47 PM »

eBay would be your best bet, although most of his best works being offered there are on vinyl which, in my opinion, is still the best way to listen to Reggae  :-)
I had a cd of "Innocent Man" but I sold it a couple of months ago. I have hundreds of Reggae cds available. Send me a PM for a complete listing.

sir, may pm ka....