hulika

Author Topic: HNG(s)D..  (Read 6117 times)

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: HNG(s)D..
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2011, 11:08:32 AM »
yeah they do..but not all items..usually its us based companies..ibanez's and esp have caps on the sale items..and each store may have different prices for the items..fender mims went down as $350(instore)..

the pattern of good holidays are black friday, labor day, and 4th of july..thats it..the rest are just 5% discounts..

it's still infinitely better compared to what we have here bro.   :lol:
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »
it's still infinitely better compared to what we have here bro.   :lol:

i'd like to say call turi..but there's the instore-only kinda deal which sucks..lol..

two of my the people i used to work with snag some 60's today..and how come i didnt see a gold top!! lol oh well..

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2011, 12:08:37 PM »
are the Martins and Taylors on sale also pag 4th of July?  :-D
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2011, 10:57:27 PM »
That goldtop from wildwood sure looks cool as well :-D

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 07:55:32 AM »
are the Martins and Taylors on sale also pag 4th of July?  :-D

yes, they were! baby martins i tried those, i find it lacking in the lows, wouldnt be a problem for some..i just liked the taylors sounded fuller..i was recording last night until the fireworks started again..

That goldtop from wildwood sure looks cool as well :-D

too late for that LOL..but i cant risk of loosing the one that sounded and played like smooth butter on bread!

Offline deathbyexposure

• Veteran Member
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 10:44:32 PM »
WOAH!

Great deal there!

$500 on any Gibby is really a steal. :)

OT: Do you mind sir if you could share those out here in the Phils? :) Maybe, purchase some of those cheap Gibbys (or any guitars) and sell it here to your fellow friends here in the PI? :) That would be Christmas in anytime of the year for us. :)
How can you tell a person whether the band he or she listens to is RIGHT or WRONG?

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2011, 12:48:25 AM »
sell it there? in manila, there is no way around customs' taxes if you're from luzon(i think)..so even you can get one @ 500 + 100 something for shipping, for sure taxes will add its own cut which su.cks and that could end up close to $849 or more.., unless you can lobby fora customs tax officer lol or you're in cebu..or me create a kerr hole

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2011, 01:40:33 AM »
sell it there? in manila, there is no way around customs' taxes if you're from luzon(i think)..so even you can get one @ 500 + 100 something for shipping, for sure taxes will add its own cut which su.cks and that could end up close to $849 or more.., unless you can lobby fora customs tax officer lol or you're in cebu..or me create a kerr hole

claim it as your personal stuff.. :evil: and sell it to us.. :-D
Live by honor, Kill by stealth.

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2011, 05:53:06 AM »
nice finds man, wish we had those here(gibsons @ 500)

Offline region III

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2011, 06:26:30 AM »
hey bry, nice catch. i caught some stuff too during the 4th of july weekend. gibson robot les paul for $800, washburn ps600 for $300, and a fender us custom shop 62ri sea foam green for $900. of the 3, the washburn is the killer. it's mii but very well made (plus egnater pus and buzz feitin system).  :-D

Offline arkinet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2011, 07:52:51 AM »
Bay huot nang display wall nimo, manny(pakyaw) style man na  :-D

congrats btw... you DA MAN!
\"...pure and simple, is the heart that stay's free...\" sc chapman

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2011, 08:31:10 AM »
hey bry, nice catch. i caught some stuff too during the 4th of july weekend. gibson robot les paul for $800, washburn ps600 for $300, and a fender us custom shop 62ri sea foam green for $900. of the 3, the washburn is the killer. it's mii but very well made (plus egnater pus and buzz feitin system).  :-D

need pics of the fender NOW! haha, i have played some washburn ps's and while they are cool i wanted the lp type bridge though..man those robots lp's..i just couldnt..maybe if they were like 300 i would lol, i want to see your fender ;D

Offline region III

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2011, 09:00:46 AM »
need pics of the fender NOW! haha, i have played some washburn ps's and while they are cool i wanted the lp type bridge though..man those robots lp's..i just couldnt..maybe if they were like 300 i would lol, i want to see your fender ;D

yes, i'll post pics when i get back to boston. it actually came from joey booth's (gc seattle manager) private collection.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2011, 09:57:44 AM »
yes, i'll post pics when i get back to boston. it actually came from joey booth's (gc seattle manager) private collection.

cool pm me man i'd like to see some sea foam

Offline deathbyexposure

• Veteran Member
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2011, 12:57:47 PM »

Oh well. I didn't know that you could cut some costs if you ship it in cebu. Hahaha! Should've done that a long time ago. I'll ask some of my relatives there if they could partake in my 'new venture'. Hahaha! And how I wish my contact there in the states have more knowledge in guitars and how to spot a good deal there. Hahahaha! Thanks for the info sir! :)

Hahahahaha! This. ;)
How can you tell a person whether the band he or she listens to is RIGHT or WRONG?

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2011, 07:54:33 PM »

does that even work in manila?

nice finds man, wish we had those here(gibsons @ 500)

probably used,

Bay huot nang display wall nimo, manny(pakyaw) style man na  :-D

congrats btw... you DA MAN!

ikaw oi

@deathbyexposure

good luck with your venture!

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2011, 08:17:12 PM »
does that even work in manila?

from my experience, yah. even if it's a hassle of a process. signing papers and stuff at the reclaiming booth. for smaller stuff i just put it out of the box and problem solved.
Live by honor, Kill by stealth.

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2011, 08:21:28 PM »
Would you say that the build quality of the tribute studios aren't consistent (based from the ones you've tried)?

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2011, 11:08:16 PM »
Would you say that the build quality of the tribute studios aren't consistent (based from the ones you've tried)?

when you say build you mean neck and body? the neck and body are cnc'd so they are consistent..

i dont think gibson has a CNC for fret slotting and fret pressing..and the thing is its wood it still moves.

i can explain more if you want.. :-)