The Musician Forums > Guitar Central

PedalBot - MIDI Controller/Programmable True Bypass Lopper (NEW VIDEO)

(1/4) > >>

siotiboy:
Hey, Philmusic Community!

After months of research,design, and programming, I'm proud to present my master piece. A must for pedal addicts!

NEW VIDEO!
-   The PB-M5-TB7 is a programmable guitar effects switcher with 7 loops connected in series from right to left. Each loop is bypassed using
TAKAMISAWA Signal Relays, ensuring clean and unaltered bypass tone.
-   The device has a switchable buffer placed after the input before the 1st loop. Use if you are using long cables to bring back some liveliness
 to the guitar tone. The buffer is also true bypassed with the same relay as the other loops to ensure clean bypass tone.
-   The device also features a muting circuit that helps minimize pops when switching between loops. Since the device uses true mechanical
 relays to bypass the loops, it is natural to hear audible clicks when the metal terminals make contact with each other. To avoid such noise, the
 device shorts the signal to ground briefly just before switching the loops. This feature can be disabled if the user so desires.
-   The device features a trigger output for controlling various amp features such as preamp channel changes, and on board effects toggle.
-   The device also features MIDI functionality for controlling various MIDI-capable effects. The device can control 3 MIDI device, with the
ability to send 3 distinct MIDI Program Changes simultaneously or send a set of MIDI Control Change on a single device.
-   For easier device navigation or an additional feature, an external switch input is provided which can function either as an external tap to
 send 3 distinct MIDI CC message or as external navigation switches to change between banks and modes.
-   Setting up the device is made easy by the provided rotary SELECT KNOB. This is a handy feature for dialing in the correct MIDI messages
 specific for the various devices available in the market.
-   The device is powered through a standard 9v Center Negative supply typically used for guitar effects pedals. Minimum current draw of 250 mA.

Please watch the video and let me know your thoughts on my work!

USER MANUAL:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zozyffjeb0cp3te/PB_M5_TB7_MANUAL.pdf?dl=0

I'm planning to accept orders for this, so I would not be willing to share the circuit design and the program.

Please visit my page as well for news on other projects.
https://www.facebook.com/pedalbot/

Email: tomcarlotan@gmail.com

curiousdcat:
Nice build! Looks like a commercially available unit! Congrats!

PM me your price man and let's see.  :)

treblinkalovescene:
I'm so glad people on Pilmu are doing next-level stuff!

:wave: awesome work

voidmain:
Nice! Any chance this can be customized? Tsaka how much for one? Looks like a viable option to a Disaster Area DPC-8EZ.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version