hulika

Author Topic: secreto ni year2apocalypse maliit ang burat  (Read 2133 times)

Offline MR.WEDNESDAY

• Netizen Level
secreto ni year2apocalypse maliit ang burat
« on: October 27, 2005, 12:22:05 AM »
maliit ang burat ni year2apocalypse.
At ang nanay nya pinaglihi sa betlog….ok lang ma banned dito  kupal naman ang mga  moderator dito eh.

Offline year2apocalypse

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 12:54:05 AM »
haha, dude, you've just thrown your best attempt at an insult at me but just ended up insulting yourself! you've basically just said that a guy with a small [sausage] just pwned you in public! HAHA! and by the way, thanks for resorting to spamming with childish insults because that just throws everything you've said out of the window and proved that you're everything that i said you are: a piece of crap. :D

now spam some more with your other account (the_nightstalker). i mean, it's so obviously you; you could've atleast typed differently but nooo you're too stupid to think of that. and the conversations you've had with yourself in some threads to try and make both accounts sound like you actually know about punk?? pathetic! all your knowledge is copy & pasted! aaanyway, I WIN. :)

P.S. who's that handsome guy in your avatar? :roll:

Offline THE_NlGHTSTALKER

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 06:57:10 PM »
LMAO panalo si y2a!!!!!Siya lang mag isa natalo pa kayong tatlong [chewbacca]..wag na kase maki pag away kung walang alam... :lol:

Offline THE_NlGHTSTALKER

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 08:48:33 PM »
:lol: