hulika

Author Topic: Best Clubs in Town???  (Read 2569 times)

Offline DJ Shabs

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Best Clubs in Town???
« on: February 16, 2006, 06:16:01 PM »
Hi All  :)

I've been in the Philippines a week, have arrived from Birmingham England and i seriously need to party

I'm staying in Makati, wheres the best party places to go and what are the entry prices like???

I'm here on my own for a few weeks so I figured this would be the best place 2 ask, i'm into deep, tech, dirty and progressive house music

Offline somesabado

check this out
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 02:18:26 PM »
you might wanna check this out...

http://www.bigfishmanila.com

...more future to house music...
its all good...

Offline mazinger

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Best Clubs in Town???
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 08:41:35 AM »
excellent suggestion, bigfish has a lot of big events for this summer.

Manila DJ Club hosts some of the up and coming DJ's in the city.  They are more open to other types of electronic music. It's located at the Fort, across starbucks/gas station, just coming off the ramp from the buendia/fort flyover.
Check their wednesdays and thursdays.  they play everything from techno, dnb and electrocrash.

The fort also hosts Embassy, one of the bigger dance clubs in the city.  BigFish, NBK hosts their smaller events there.  Embassy plays more of commercial progressive and electrohouse tunes.

Goverment, located along Makati avenue, is gay-themed, but it's famous for it's New York house style DJ's.  they also premier exclusive remixes, album launches and other flamboyant fun events.

Bed, located in nakpil courtyard in Malate, is also gay themed, but the music there is more underground, ranging from classic house, to tribal-tech.  

Most places here charge about P300-350 at the door, inclusive of one drink.  But if you can name-drop or know someone, it's almost easy to get in for free!

Offline Katjaherz

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Best Clubs in Town???
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 03:11:07 PM »
Just wondering are there any international DJs playing in the Philippines this june/July???  

I'm at a loss as where to look!

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
Best Clubs in Town???
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 10:17:17 PM »
Mazinger, are you BQ? :)