hulika

Author Topic: hoping....  (Read 4036 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
hoping....
« on: June 23, 2008, 11:01:06 PM »
that this forum doesnt die out of inactivity!!!!!
lack of unity, i mean cmon brothers, we are as divided as these here islands...!!
that this forum doesnt get stale and boring and be a message board(bored) for our gigs and such and such businesses....

this forum needs an eb!this forums needs direction, this forum needs discussions, this forums needs to educate and help others understand what reggae and ska and dub and whatever there is that this forum need to do.

i suggest we get out of our asses and move, otherwise im going oi to the world! :-D

I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline mikomiko

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: hoping....
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 07:26:23 AM »
+1000 bro kulang talaga sa activity kulang din sa informative threads regarding both genres sayang if this would die like the second wave of ska :-D
SKA UP YER LIFE RUDY!!!

Offline Sherwin_xx2002

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »
One love.... Jah Rastafai    :mrgreen:
CARPE DIEM

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 01:22:03 PM »
+1000 bro kulang talaga sa activity kulang din sa informative threads regarding both genres sayang if this would die like the second wave of ska :-D
i am organizing an eb,consolidation of reggae,ska,punk and dub bands dito sa norte,contact me if you are interested.venue is either at rolands bar or at nine mile mile bar.organize natin mga tol,nagiging party music na ang reggae and its getting stale(imo ha?).txt me 09174064254,salamat!
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 09:15:48 AM »
guys i am organizing our own version of fete, it will be called:

fete de la die ticket selling die!

anyone who wants to play and participate contact me at 09174064254.venue will be at rolands in fairview and nine mile and other places.thanks!

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 01:38:56 PM »
feature=related

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 03:09:09 AM »
kwang kwang

Completely.

Offline robbbot

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 03:17:53 AM »
sir no ticket selling?