hulika

Author Topic: Pls Pray for D0C Rick, USAF...  (Read 7734 times)

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Pls Pray for D0C Rick, USAF...
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2009, 06:56:26 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I have been touched very deeply by everyone's love, concern and prayers.

Thank you so much.

God Bless you all.

Be well,

Doc
Be well,

"Doc Rick"  Even when life is a bed or roses, there are still those damn thorns!!

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2009, 08:24:49 AM »
do you even know how to read?

Yup. I can read. do you "walk the walk"? or just "talk the talk"?

It's so easy for you bein' a pussy, behind your PC :-D

dude, insensitive nga yung unang post ni stompmoko but, as far as i can see, ikaw lang naman ang pilit na naghahamon ng suntukan and calling him names. you are talking about "disrespect" but how are you better than him with this behavior? kung talagang gusto nyo ng "walk the talk" eh mag PM kayo, wag na dito sa thread. 

respect na lang kay doc rick.  we're wasting his time and emotional "bandwidth" with this crap.

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2009, 08:51:02 AM »
dude, insensitive nga yung unang post ni stompmoko but, as far as i can see, ikaw lang naman ang pilit na naghahamon ng suntukan and calling him names. you are talking about "disrespect" but how are you better than him with this behavior? kung talagang gusto nyo ng "walk the talk" eh mag PM kayo, wag na dito sa thread. 

respect na lang kay doc rick.  we're wasting his time and emotional "bandwidth" with this crap.

Copy that bro. Pardon my behavior. My bad. Was just furious w/ stomps' remarks. Now I know better... my apologies to doc ric for shooting w/ my mouth & not thinkin' w/ my head... I'll tone it down.

Again, this thread is for guys here at GC to pray for Doc Ric. It's our turn to say: Be Well & God Bless Doc!

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2009, 09:08:23 AM »

@ deltaslim

PM sent bro.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:28:12 AM by jimy james »

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2009, 10:25:38 AM »
Copy that bro. Pardon my behavior. My bad. Was just furious w/ stomps' remarks. Now I know better... my apologies to doc ric for shooting w/ my mouth & not thinkin' w/ my head... I'll tone it down.

Again, this thread is for guys here at GC to pray for Doc Ric. It's our turn to say: Be Well & God Bless Doc!

good on ya, mate. :-) dumaan na kasi ako sa ganyan; nobody wins and everybody loses.  nagreply na ko sa PM mo.

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2009, 10:42:11 AM »
@ deltaslim...

PM sent ulit 'mate

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »
Doc Ric, Rick here. Dunno if you remember me, but I'm the one you traded your PRS with. :D

Be sure to get well soon. Godbless!

Hey Bro,

Is the PRS still in good shape?

Give me a text at 0922-869-0514 if it is. Let's see if we can work out a good trade for me to get it back.

Thanks and Be well,

Doc
Be well,

"Doc Rick"  Even when life is a bed or roses, there are still those damn thorns!!

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »
We'll be sure to give you the 21 you deserve, doc.  8-)

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2009, 12:45:50 AM »
its a little too early to plan stuff like that methinks. :-)

mo' mojo fo' doc.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:47:21 AM by nathanmanansala »

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2009, 01:20:31 AM »
Hey doc...God is always with you man! whew, with those experiences, I could say that God has always kept you in His arms....be well man, all the time! :-)
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous

Offline Hunchbuckers

« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2009, 07:32:35 AM »
The Light of God surrounds me,
The Love of God enfolds me,
The Power of God protects me,
The Presence of God watches over me,
And, wherever I am, God is.

Theres a bigger war ahead waiting for you and God never made a bad choice to lead His army to glorious victory. Bless you Doc Rick... Always

Offline chadrobles

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »

:-D

wag naman sana umabot pa dun kapatid...

Let's just pray for the man's immediate recovery. :-)

Offline shodawmoon

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2009, 03:44:22 PM »
Be well Doc,

I will include you in my prayers. you have just become an inspiration. :-)

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2009, 04:46:21 PM »
Be well, Doc.

You're in our prayers.

Your story is very inspiring and I applaud you for your resilience in spirit.

God bless  :-)

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »
Be well, Doc.

You're in our prayers.

Your story is very inspiring and I applaud you for your resilience in spirit.

God bless  :-)

Many thanks to you and all who have sent their prayers and best wishes.

God Bless,

Be well,

Doc
Be well,

Offline deathbyexposure

• Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »
you will always be in our prayers doc! hoping to have a nice deal with you soon! :)

godbless!
How can you tell a person whether the band he or she listens to is RIGHT or WRONG?

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
ussfdoc>>> so your a vietnam war veteran wasn't jimi hendrix drafted during the vietnam war?! whats the real story behind that did you ever get to see him in person?
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2009, 09:23:26 AM »
ussfdoc>>> so your a vietnam war veteran wasn't jimi hendrix drafted during the vietnam war?! whats the real story behind that did you ever get to see him in person?

I saw Jimi Hendrix live, at Woodstock and at the Monterrey Pop Festival, and had a back stage pass at Monterey and talked to him for about 5 minutes. He was real cool, soft spoken and funny.

Jimi Hendrix was not drafted. He joined the Army in the late 50's and was a paratrooper in the 101st Airborne Division before Vietnam. He got injured on a jump and was medically discharged. He never saw combat.

Be well,

Doc

Be well,

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2009, 09:26:26 AM »
you will always be in our prayers doc! hoping to have a nice deal with you soon! :)

godbless!

Many thanks to all of you.

Actually, I'm not sitting around waiting for this stuff to kill me. I've started seeing clients as a psychotherapist again (not as a psychiatrist, because I no longer have a medical license, but am still licensed as a psychologist). I think that if I can keep my mind focused on something - it will slow the disease process down.

Of course, I also believe in miracles. I should have been dead a long time ago with all the stuff that has happened in my life. God has kept me here for a purpose and I will be here until that purpose has been met.

Again, thanks to all of you.

God Bless and Be well,

Doc
Be well,

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2009, 10:01:44 AM »
I saw Jimi Hendrix live, at Woodstock and at the Monterrey Pop Festival, and had a back stage pass at Monterey and talked to him for about 5 minutes. He was real cool, soft spoken and funny.

Jimi Hendrix was not drafted. He joined the Army in the late 50's and was a paratrooper in the 101st Airborne Division before Vietnam. He got injured on a jump and was medically discharged. He never saw combat.

Be well,

Doc

AWESOME!!! You're one very lucky dude, Doc! I'm a big fan of Jimi. Got over a dozen of his albums (Vinyl), got a huge Hendrix tattoo on my right arm, got a white lefty Strat,  I even named my son after him :-D Jimi's into Harleys also, right Doc?

Doc, did you get to see the "barbecued Strat" he burned @ Monterrey Pop? I think it's w/ Dweezil Zappa now... hearing your stories is like a psychedelic adventure... (kinda like a hardcore "Forrest Gump"  :-D) I only got to see Clapton & Santana (had my SG autographed by Carlos) ...also Miles Davis. But Hendrix :mrgreen:... You da Man, Doc!

when my friend goes to Pampanga to visit you, i'll join him.I'll bring the reliced 57 Strat & maybe we could jam a couple of tunes, or just chat... Luv to hear stories fm the "flower people" generation... Be well Doc Ric. God Bless.

Offline jimy james

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »
Many thanks to all of you.

Actually, I'm not sitting around waiting for this stuff to kill me. I've started seeing clients as a psychotherapist again (not as a psychiatrist, because I no longer have a medical license, but am still licensed as a psychologist). I think that if I can keep my mind focused on something - it will slow the disease process down.

Of course, I also believe in miracles. I should have been dead a long time ago with all the stuff that has happened in my life. God has kept me here for a purpose and I will be here until that purpose has been met.

Again, thanks to all of you.

God Bless and Be well,

Doc

AMEN to that Doc! just like Hezekiah, God will prolong your life (despite the prognosis). Be well Doc Ric. am looking forward to meet you sir... God Bless!

Offline gitarakista27

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2009, 05:03:43 PM »
sir jimy,

my sched is f*ckin swamped. monday-saturday class/duty. sometimes i even have sundayduty, so even if it's monday or tuesday i think its saturday of friday, i'm actually confused of what day it is from working and studying 7 days straight.heheh

as soon as one sunday clears up, i'll get a full tank of gas, gather some other forumites and we can head on to pampangga to pay the good doctor a visit.  :-) I didn't get to play with his kids last time but i hope they'll be home when we come over hehe..

i'll bring my 54 ri along for the ride. i'll keep u posted nalang sir jimy.  :-D

@doc:

would you want to have a copy of eric claptons crossroad's guitar festival? i remember bringing you part one. i think i can get part two if you wana watch it  8-)

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2009, 02:57:44 AM »

@doc:

would you want to have a copy of eric claptons crossroad's guitar festival? i remember bringing you part one. i think i can get part two if you wana watch it  8-)

Dale,

Would love a copy - many thanks for asking and I'm lookin forward to seeing you guys when you come.

God Bless and Be well,

Doc Rick
Be well,

Offline ussfdoc

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2009, 02:59:11 AM »

Be well Doc Ric. am looking forward to meet you sir... God Bless!

Looking forward to meeting you also Jimy. God Bless and Be well,

Doc
Be well,

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2009, 03:02:02 AM »
Count me in.

sir jimy,

my sched is f*ckin swamped. monday-saturday class/duty. sometimes i even have sundayduty, so even if it's monday or tuesday i think its saturday of friday, i'm actually confused of what day it is from working and studying 7 days straight.heheh

as soon as one sunday clears up, i'll get a full tank of gas, gather some other forumites and we can head on to pampangga to pay the good doctor a visit.  :-) I didn't get to play with his kids last time but i hope they'll be home when we come over hehe..

i'll bring my 54 ri along for the ride. i'll keep u posted nalang sir jimy.  :-D

@doc:

Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633