hulika

Author Topic: Chinese woman uses phone for 20 straight hours, suffers stroke after developing  (Read 1997 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
A Chinese woman suffered multiple blood clots and underwent an emergency operation after using her mobile phone for 20 hours during a train journey.

The 47-year-old woman was travelling for work from China's Henan Province to the city of Guangzhou, according to local media reports on Tuesday (March 13).

But as soon as she alighted from the train, she fainted and had to be rushed to The First Affiliated Hospital of Jinan University, where doctors found out that she had a stroke.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/chinese-woman-uses-phone-for-20-straight-hours-suffers-stroke-after-developing-blood?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

20 hrs ba yung byahe?
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
^posible dahil 1,422km ang distansya nung dalawang lugar according to google maps.

nakailang power bank kaya sya?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

^ baka nakarekta na power nyan sa bullet train

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
wala naman nabanggit na bullet train e. pero di din naman yung phone ang may kasalanan kundi yung babae for staying in the same position sa buong byahe nya.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus

iniisip ko kasi may bullet train sila di ba. kaslana ng phone pre, kung wala syang phone malamang tulog lang sya