hulika

Author Topic: A Thread of Ice and Fire (Warning: may contain spoilers for Game of Thrones)  (Read 8790 times)

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
Discussion about our favorite book series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Post your thoughts, theories and recipes (yes those food described in the books sounds yummy!). You can also post about what scenes you're anticipating on future episodes of GoT. I'll start.

I can't wait to watch Tyrion kill his pops and his former wh0re.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 10:42:20 AM by qroon »

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: A Thread of Ice and Fire
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 10:20:21 AM »
Discussion about our favorite book series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Post your thoughts, theories and recipes (yes those food described in the books sounds yummy!). You can also post about what scenes you're anticipating on future episodes of GoT. I'll start.

I can't wait to watch Tyrion kill his pops and his former wh0re.

Nice boss Qroon! pero I think you should include the line in the thead title (WARNING: SPOILERS for GoT) or something like that hahaha

AKO RIN =)) I want to see the scene where "Tywin Lannister, did not indeed, [gooey brown stuff] gold".

HAHAHAHA

and I wish they do justice sa laban ni The Mountain and The Viper. hahaha ELIAAAAAAA *Dies* HAHAHAHAAH
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 10:23:43 AM »
^that crazy woman. haha

Hanggang book 2 pa lang ako pero grabe na rin nabasa ko sa wiki of ice and fire hahahha.

What about Aegon/Pisswater Prince?? haha

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 10:31:23 AM »
^that crazy woman. haha

Hanggang book 2 pa lang ako pero grabe na rin nabasa ko sa wiki of ice and fire hahahha.

What about Aegon/Pisswater Prince?? haha

ewan ko, pero I don;t give a [gooey brown stuff] about the psswater prince.

I still believe na the three heads of the dragon are Jon Snow, Daenarys and Tyrion. hahahahaha yortots?
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 10:41:08 AM »
ewan ko, pero I don;t give a [gooey brown stuff] about the psswater prince.

I still believe na the three heads of the dragon are Jon Snow, Daenarys and Tyrion. hahahahaha yortots?

Agree about the 3 heads. Jon is a Stark-Targaryen. Jon and Daenarys will be married. And Tyrion will the Hand.

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline jannten

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 10:44:07 AM »
eto hinihintay ko eh. :P
hindi ko binasa book. ung mga spoiler/plot lang binabasa ko. haha.

mukhang pera ba talaga si shae at hindi nya talaga gusto si tyrion? kasi sa acting nya kahapon, parang nablackmail lang siya at galit sya kay tyrion dahil sa mga last words sa kanya bago siya umalis..

naiisip ko lang kung bakit black ung buhok ni snow. hehe wew

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
^mas matimbang ang seed ng stark? haha

Offline charmonium

• Philmusicus Addictus
^oo pera lang ang habol ni shae. Kay tywin sya kumabit nung huli.

Halfway na ko sa book 4. Ambagal ng storya! Anti climactic. Nagsizzle down yung intensity sa ending ng ASoS.

Sent from my Lenovo K860 using Tapatalk

i live by the uncertainty principle.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
eto hinihintay ko eh. :P
hindi ko binasa book. ung mga spoiler/plot lang binabasa ko. haha.

mukhang pera ba talaga si shae at hindi nya talaga gusto si tyrion? kasi sa acting nya kahapon, parang nablackmail lang siya at galit sya kay tyrion dahil sa mga last words sa kanya bago siya umalis..

naiisip ko lang kung bakit black ung buhok ni snow. hehe wew

ang iniisip ko dito parang yung theory ni Jon Arryn eh, na ang blond, paghinaluan mo ng black hair magiging black hair parin (Dying Words: The Seed is Strong).

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
^oo pera lang ang habol ni shae. Kay tywin sya kumabit nung huli.

Halfway na ko sa book 4. Ambagal ng storya! Anti climactic. Nagsizzle down yung intensity sa ending ng ASoS.

Sent from my Lenovo K860 using Tapatalk

sobrang boring talaga ng book four hahaha pero anjan yung mga details na kailangan mo for the stories, both past and the future.

Offline skrumian

• Philmusicus Addictus
Di na natapos Book 4. Na-bored na ako. Okay ba book 5? Wala pa sa tv series yun botohan ng commander ng crows?

Sent from my Avaya phone using Tapatalk 2
Looking for second hand but still in good condition books:
1) The Complete MBA for Dummies; and 2) The Ten Day MBA
PM me!

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Di na natapos Book 4. Na-bored na ako. Okay ba book 5? Wala pa sa tv series yun botohan ng commander ng crows?

OO masaya book 5. daming nangyayari hahahaha.

Wala pa. siguro season 5 na yun.

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
read all the books before Season 1 came out. Now I can't remember any details from the books... sigh  :oops:

di ko maalala na pinatay din si Shae.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 01:43:39 PM by vegetablejoe »

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
bakit ako andito?  :lol:

oks lang at least favour sakin yung post ni qroon! hahaha

I don't want to see tyrion dead!

ok bye na  :-D
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
meron ako audiobook nito  siguraduhin nyo lang na si roy dotrice nag narrate. natapos ko na to except yung isa kailangan na talaga ng ebook reader.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline weedurpart2

• Forum Fanatic
not feeling Tyrion as the third head. he's a Lannister. the special thing about the Targaryens is that theyre into dragons and shit, that 3rd spot belongs to Young Griff... or fuuck, go crazy and have Jon and Daenerys make a super magical dragon baby. i don't know. it just has to be a Targaryen.

it ruins the whole point of everyone's lineages and sigils if GRRM is like, "its okay, you can totally switch sigils because you're a favorite character."

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
not feeling Tyrion as the third head. he's a Lannister. the special thing about the Targaryens is that theyre into dragons and shit, that 3rd spot belongs to Young Griff... or fuuck, go crazy and have Jon and Daenerys make a super magical dragon baby. i don't know. it just has to be a Targaryen.

it ruins the whole point of everyone's lineages and sigils if GRRM is like, "its okay, you can totally switch sigils because you're a favorite character."

I'm leaning on the running theory that tyrion is a targaryen bastard. hahahaha

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
I'm leaning on the running theory that tyrion is a targaryen bastard. hahahaha

hahah new article to read!

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
hahah new article to read!

sobrang wild theory pero pwede eh. hahahaha

Offline skrumian

• Philmusicus Addictus
Daenerys targaryen, jon snow and  targaryen

Looking for second hand but still in good condition books:
1) The Complete MBA for Dummies; and 2) The Ten Day MBA
PM me!

Offline weedurpart2

• Forum Fanatic

sobrang wild theory pero pwede eh. hahahaha

meh. unlikely.

whats the theory, the one where Aerys "raped" Joanna Lannister? Tywin would've killed Tyrion. whats to stop him from doing that if hes already had other Targaryen kids killed? he'd rage and shit knowing he'd have to raise a dwarf bastard kid. no ones there to prove he's a Targaryen either. not like Jon, who might have Howland Reed or Varys for Aegon.

Tyrion doesn't have to be a Targaryen or ride a dragon to be a "hero" in the books anyway.

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
meh. unlikely.

whats the theory, the one where Aerys "raped" Joanna Lannister? Tywin would've killed Tyrion. whats to stop him from doing that if hes already had other Targaryen kids killed? he'd rage and shit knowing he'd have to raise a dwarf bastard kid. no ones there to prove he's a Targaryen either. not like Jon, who might have Howland Reed or Varys for Aegon.

Tyrion doesn't have to be a Targaryen or ride a dragon to be a "hero" in the books anyway.

nice, tingin ko unlikely din. sobrang weird.

share lang:
http://mccomseycomix.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/the-red-viper-vs-the-mountain-that-rides-a-12-page-comic/

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
meh. unlikely.

yeah, just a wild theory hahaha

Offline mbsunga

• Philmusicus Addictus
Hinde ako nagbabasa ng books pero nanonood ako ng got series.

May nakausap ako na friend tungol sa got eto sabi niya

Baka mauna pa daw mamatay ang author kesa matapos ang books ng got
I dont know why if may sakit ba or baka too old na so nagsabi daw ang author kung ano ang gusto niya mangyari sa end ng got

Kung ano daw yung start nung books parang ganun din daw yung ending.
It would be a battle between the whitewalkers at ng mga dragons
Si john snow daw yung leader ng mga dragons tapos ang magiging king yung bastard na baratheon

Dont know how accurate share ko lang heh

Offline CrippledLucifer

• Forum Fanatic
Re: A Thread of Ice and Fire (Warning: may contain spoilers for Game of Thrones)
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2014, 01:13:42 PM »
At last! natapos ko na yung books! I only have one question though, is Jon Snow dead? (He was stabbed like 4 times?)thoughts/comments/reactions please hihi :wave:
Transactions: KASALANAN, goodysaises_03, Nitrix, Xelly, glassjoe, Red_Strat, BossingBoss, Stompbox, krizanto86

Got arrested while playing guitar for fingering A minor.