hulika

Author Topic: tarot reading  (Read 2349 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
tarot reading
« on: August 16, 2015, 03:00:27 PM »
anyone into tarot reading my sister bought me a tarot kit that includes a book and a deck of cards by ciro marchetti

im in the process of learning the meaning of the cards but the big challenge is how to read the cards how  to connect the different
suits  in order to come up with a reading.

tarot cards has 78 decks dividing into major and minor arcana nasa major arcana na ako.

nag browse ako sa youtube kung paano mag basa ng tarot pronounced with a silent "t"/ˈtær·oʊ/ wala pumapasok
na idea.

ganito tarot kit nabili ng sis ko.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline weedurpart2

• Forum Fanatic
Re: tarot reading
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 01:13:24 AM »
my sister and i were into this in high school.

this was our book/deck set.

i actually learned and memorized them, and i still know what they mean and remember a few spreads. just that when i was using it, i ended up lying to my classmates and just gave them what they wanted to hear. i just think its more of a psychology thing. you gauge and read the person you're reading for, rather than the cards itself.

its a fun hobby, but i remember talking to this dude whos into this whole spiritual stuff, and he says that the cards "speak" to you. if you're meant for the cards, you'd feel some sort of energy and you'd have this sort of connection with it. he tells me he blacked out when he first touched his and even saw lights (possible na gutom lang yun, but whatever). i'm like... okaaay, well, we just bought ours from Barnes and Noble and thought it was cool because we liked The Craft.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 03:31:07 AM by weedurpart2 »

Offline fizz450_03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 04:45:21 AM »
i believe so too miss weedur, that this is more of a psychology thing, and getting people to hear what they want. actually, you can babble a whole slew of stuff, and they will sift through the info and retain the hits, more than the misses. i forgot what it's called in psych terms.

i'm just a believer in this type of spirituality, but hey, it makes for fun stories.  :)
Bedroom Rock Guitar

check out my blog @ http://lifeinadreamlessworld.wordpress.com

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 03:26:22 PM »
sinabi naman dun sa libro ng author ng tarot book wala naman wrong or right answers sa reading ng tarots.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.