hulika

Author Topic: HELL YEAH (new band of Vinnie Paul of Pantera & Chad Gray of Mudvayne)  (Read 1351 times)

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
What can you say about the new CD?  It's no Pantera, but the vox are reminiscent of Anselmo.  The guitars rip heavy.  I must buy this album and Sony hasn't released it here yet.

Offline low_end

• Veteran Member
Re: HELL YEAH (new band of Vinnie Paul of Pantera & Chad Gray of Mudvayne)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 01:19:30 AM »
after the long silence of vinnie paul..finally take the set and a pair of sticks once more...looking forward to these band...sana release din nila dito sa pinas...astig line up nila...must have the album...GAS...hehehe

Offline P Nut

Re: HELL YEAH (new band of Vinnie Paul of Pantera & Chad Gray of Mudvayne)
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 01:03:26 AM »
Can't help but compare the band with Pantera or Damageplan. I can't find any band Vinnie Paul played on without his brother and hearing him pummeling on the drums, I kinda expected a Dime-ish guitar work but sadly, 2 guitar players won't equal 1 Dimebag. The vocals doesn't seem to stray away from Mudvayne either.

But if I probably didn't know any one member there and treated it like any other band that I listen to, I'd probably say that this is a good album all in all. The album's got its moments and have it's own hits and misses as any other album in the market. I'd probably say it's a 7/10.