hulika

Author Topic: Sarado rin ba utak mo sa ibang genre???  (Read 31011 times)

Offline yahoo!

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Sarado rin ba utak mo sa ibang genre???
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2008, 04:16:55 PM »
fish!!!! peace!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Offline the_godfather

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2008, 04:34:16 PM »
i listen to any kind of music basta oks sa tenga ko.. pero eto lang masasabi ko...
i dont let myself to be stuck in one genre like METAL.. or maiingay na music kasi lam kong kikitid lang utak ko dun.. here's my explanation..

kase may kanya-kanyang taste at trip ang bawat listeners..di porke you're into METAL.. eh METAL na ang the best MUSIC sa lahat! at lalait-laitin mo na lang ibang genres like pop, hiphop, poprock,rnb, emo, rap/nu metal, metalcore,etc..
di dapat ganun because NOT all bands/artists that belongs to these categories are "THAT BAD" AND "BADUY" To each his own ikanga.. \m/

RAKENROL!  :evil:

Tama si Mustspit...pero tama tayong lahat Peace dapat and respect na lang.
You...Soft and Lonely, You...Lost and Lonely, You...Just Like Heaven

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »
Share ko lang, I have a friend na into DEATH METAL/GRINDCORE/DEATHCORE..
and lam ko vocalist siya ng kanilang banda..pero sinabi niyang hindi rin ok ma-stuck sa mga maiingay na music..nakikinig din daw siya ng hiphop at j-rock kasi mas oks daw if marami kang influences.. influence from other genres.. mas lalawak daw ang idea mo sa pagsusulat ng kanta..even rogel africa of voc listens to hiphop..jamir garcia of slapshock listens to damien marley, etc.. ang pangit lang kasi karamihan ng kabataan ngayon eh hilig nilang mastuck sa iisang genre lang.. porke MAINGAY eh COOL na daw kaya they tend to DISS other genres..

pero ok lang siraan ang mga tulad ng
CUESHE and the like.. coz for me, THEY SUCK! pati yung trend ng mga emokids! god! they're so unhappy and gay!  :lol:
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2008, 05:13:25 PM »
Tama si Mustspit...pero tama tayong lahat Peace dapat and respect na lang.

tama ka the_godfather! Music is supposed to be fun, music is about peace, love and respect! \m/
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline daryl090804

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2008, 05:20:11 PM »
Di naman sa sarado pero ayoko lang talaga ng punk and emo. Too whiny for me. Hip-Hop naman kasi is the culture. Rap is the music. Honestly, nakikinig akong rap. I've been a huge fan since bata pa ko and dahil dun, nagbroaden yung listening tastes ko. Samples from possibly every genre, nagkakaron sa hip-hop. Truth be told, there would be no metal today if there wasn't blues and r&b. Scales and solos were introduced by Afro-(insert other ethnicity here) way before. Pero I applaud you Sir Paco, at least you didn't fail to be honest :-D Everyone has the right to voice out their opinion :-D
Part of the Jackson Bloodline

Offline the_godfather

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 05:21:01 PM »
Kung talagang Metal lang ang gusto ng isang tao, di sya dapat manglait ng ibang genre. Kasi yung ibang genre di naman nilalait yung metal eh. tsaka respetuhin mo na lang yung ibang tao na nakikinig ng genre na ayaw mo/nyo, para walang gulo.

Rhyme di ba?

Offline Paco_38

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 09:57:29 PM »
ang pangit lang kasi karamihan ng kabataan ngayon eh hilig nilang mastuck sa iisang genre lang.. porke MAINGAY eh COOL na daw kaya they tend to DISS other genres..

pero ok lang siraan ang mga tulad ng
CUESHE and the like.. coz for me, THEY SUCK! pati yung trend ng mga emokids! god! they're so unhappy and gay!  :lol:

im proud to say im not one of these kids, it might be different in your case but when i connect my ipod to the classroom computer everyone complains, most kids in school are a bunch of posers and scene kids. Most of them also dosent stick to one genre

i agree dapat i boycott yung cueshe, nakakainis ang daming nakikinig sa mga cueshe, hale etc etc sa school.

tapos yung Emo trend dapat illegal yun, hindi ko talaga maintindihan, it suddenly became cool to slash your wrists in the washroom after recess. wth.
|B.C. Rich 1988 Class Axe Warlock | Ibanez RG350EX | Line-6 ÜberMetal | Line-6 PocketPod | Line-6 Spider III

Offline Metal Gear Solid

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2008, 11:08:13 PM »
I don't know about most people, but metal as genre is sooooooooooooo wide and diverse that it just keeps me interested. If I want to go slow there's something for me---- fast, uber melodic, jazzy, prog-ish, or madapakah fast and brooootal meron sa metal. Hell if I want the classical tones, I can also find it in metal...and wooopeeeee with distortion and that unbeatable drive and energy.

It has just enough stuff for me that nothing outside of it interests me anymore. Although I get impressed by the best players and songwriters from the other genres, they just don't trigger that pulse and that energy especially the intent and balls that metal has. Bayag pare! Bayag!

"It just says F*ck you even more than punk...because it's f*ck you because I can also play!"

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:10:59 PM by Metal Gear Solid »

Offline jackyboy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2008, 11:47:40 PM »
i like metal but I also like other genre, i dont look at it as the ulitimate genre. maybe thats one of the reason why hindi ako liitin yung other genre kase i also listen to them eh. :lol:

anyway, this is just my opinion. hehe.

Offline tackielarla

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2008, 12:01:15 AM »
For me, I really dislike reggae... IMO, I think it's the worst genre ever... *runs away covering my head* :-D
These aren't the droids you're looking for...

Offline jackyboy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2008, 12:25:10 AM »
^^ :lol: at least honest ka.

Offline daryl090804

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2008, 12:40:20 AM »
I don't know about most people, but metal as genre is sooooooooooooo wide and diverse that it just keeps me interested. If I want to go slow there's something for me---- fast, uber melodic, jazzy, prog-ish, or madapakah fast and brooootal meron sa metal. Hell if I want the classical tones, I can also find it in metal...and wooopeeeee with distortion and that unbeatable drive and energy.

It has just enough stuff for me that nothing outside of it interests me anymore. Although I get impressed by the best players and songwriters from the other genres, they just don't trigger that pulse and that energy especially the intent and balls that metal has. Bayag pare! Bayag!

"It just says F*ck you even more than punk...because it's f*ck you because I can also play!"

Ali ---> super metal!  :evil: pero seryoso, i agree with you, ibang presence ang dinadala ng metal. Rap just doesn't do it for me now. Too much bragging. tsktsktsk.
Part of the Jackson Bloodline

Offline DaysNumbered

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2008, 12:42:52 AM »
kahit anong pilit gawin ko, dehins ko talaga ma-appreciate yung mga senti at rnb..
If you only knew the plans they had for us.

Offline konkreteink

• Veteran Member
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2008, 12:56:20 AM »
wooohoooo go mga mital heds!!!!!!
MITAL! MITAL! MITAL! MITAL! MITAL!
sarado utak namin dahil MITAL HEDS kami wooohoooo!!!!

nakakatuwa kayo promise......... MITAL!!!!

......shame :oops: :oops: :oops:
Konkrete Ink Tattoo Studio is located at #167 A.Bonifacio avenue, Tañong, Marikina City. for inquiries call or text us @ 0917-587-4873 or visit our Facebook page ( Konkrete Ink Tattoo Studio ). a good tattoo is not cheap, a cheap tattoo is not good...

Offline siore

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2008, 01:14:59 AM »
^^ exactly the reason why we need a separate metal forum.  Too much bashing.   :x
soundclick.com/siore
youtube.com/user/siore

Offline konkreteink

• Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2008, 01:32:36 AM »
wag na kasi magpilit pilitan.... may kabawasan ba sa pag amin?
maraming metal heads ngayon ang sarado ang isip sa ibang genre.
sarado ba o sadyang pinipilit isara (nakakahiya ba dahil metal image?)?
kahit hindi nyo aminin, lalabas parin ang katotohanang; lahat ng music genres ay pwedeng maka influence sa isa't isa..... lahat ng music genres ay pwedeng maging copy material ng LAHAT NG MUSIC GENRES. dagdag bawas lang yan.....
pogi ba pag METAL? hypocrisy diba????? come on........
Konkrete Ink Tattoo Studio is located at #167 A.Bonifacio avenue, Tañong, Marikina City. for inquiries call or text us @ 0917-587-4873 or visit our Facebook page ( Konkrete Ink Tattoo Studio ). a good tattoo is not cheap, a cheap tattoo is not good...

Offline Metal Gear Solid

• Veteran Member
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2008, 09:13:27 AM »
hahaha...

that's why metal is not for everyone. it chooses you, not the other way around. if your really don't get it...iluluwa ka niyan. panigurado.
maybe you just don't have the balls to be true. 'nuff said. thrash or be thrashed.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 09:38:42 AM by Metal Gear Solid »

Offline Paco_38

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2008, 09:51:27 AM »
^couldn't have said it better myself.

time for mandatory cheesy lyrics:

"Every one of us has heard the call
Brothers of true metal proud and standing tall
We know the power within us has brought us to this hall
Theres magic in the metal theres magic in us all"

Wimps and Posers, leave the hall!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 09:52:39 AM by Paco_38 »
|B.C. Rich 1988 Class Axe Warlock | Ibanez RG350EX | Line-6 ÜberMetal | Line-6 PocketPod | Line-6 Spider III

Offline panterica

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2008, 09:52:58 AM »
open ako sa lahat ng genre EXCEPT emo.

naaalala ko lang kasi yung mga posers na tumatambay sa labas ng quantum/timezone at naglalaro ng drummania na kala mo napakagaling na drummer na dahil nape-perfect nila yung tracks. yung iba naman may mga dala pang gitara.
I know you would say that at for the record di mo ako kilala ROOKIEBOY. Tinawag kitang rookie at di lahat, IKAW LANG GET IT. Hanggang dyan ka na lang....puro cheap shots - Pallas

"Good artists copy, great artists steal"

Offline the_godfather

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2008, 10:20:51 AM »
Di lang naman metal ang music na may "balls." Di lang metal ang malupit na music madami pa. Wala namang masama kung "Metalhead" ka, wag ka lang manglalait at mang-look down ng ibang genre. Yan ang sakit ng mga sarado utak.

Offline Metal Gear Solid

• Veteran Member
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »
where in my post did i despise and loathe or like what you said...looked down on other genres? read again. man, you kids keep on whining but you can't read?

Offline the_godfather

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »
where in my post did i despise and loathe or like what you said...looked down on other genres? read again. man, you kids keep on whining but you can't read?

Where in my message did I mention you? Or maybe you are guilty. And I said, yan ang sakit ng mga sarado utak. Sarado ba utak mo? Hindi naman sabi mo nga, so why are you reacting kung di ka tinamaan?

Offline Paco_38

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2008, 10:45:37 AM »
well you quoted a part of his message, therefore making it seem that you are pointing at him.

Offline Metal Gear Solid

• Veteran Member
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2008, 10:49:06 AM »
4 reasons actually. Can't believe I'm explaining it to you.

1. You referred to the message which mentioned "balls" which is the one I posted
2. You used the reference word "ka"
3. You used the word metalhead in the same sentence as "ka"
4. I'm a metal head.

So I logically thought you were talking to me. Unless you are talking to the wall or to yourself. But then who is "ka" referring to?

Read. It's not so hard.

Offline Paco_38

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2008, 10:57:48 AM »
he probably tried to lure you into a trap, but then it backfired.  :-D

kidding aside, i was open to all genres, i looked into almost everything but then i didn't like most of them,i ended up liking metal and other genres with close affinity to it like prog rock, basically what im saying is that i have a logical reason why my mind is closed in favor of metal.