hulika

Author Topic: may alam kayong mga banda na progressive, ambient and melodic post hardcore?  (Read 2930 times)

Offline eignops

• Philmusicus Noobitus
ung mga tipong Of Machines, Lower Definition, Oceana, Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, The Color Morale, Rosaline, Secret and Whisper, Tides of Man, Circa Survive, Amia Venera Landscape and etc.. :-D

Offline paengkee

• Philmusicus Addictus

Offline decadence

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Hey there. I am a Circa Survive fan. haha.

I think you'd like The Sound of Animals Fighting. Also, are you familiar with last.fm? check out some of the similar artists for the bands that you listed. Like this: http://www.last.fm/music/Of%2520Machines?ac=of%20machines

Offline eignops

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Hey there. I am a Circa Survive fan. haha.

I think you'd like The Sound of Animals Fighting. Also, are you familiar with last.fm? check out some of the similar artists for the bands that you listed. Like this: http://www.last.fm/music/Of%2520Machines?ac=of%20machines

napakinggan
sound of animals fighting? parang napakinggan ko na yan. yan ba ung banda na kasali si anthony green at craig owens? hahahah!

anyways familiar ako dun sa last.fm.. ang problema nga lang ung mga similar artists na lumalabas masyadong generic ung sound.
may alam pa po kayong post hardcore bands na unique ung sound?  :-D

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
explosions in the sky
american football
toe
god is astronaut
minus the bear
the reign of kindo
eye alaska
as tall as lions
postal service
temper trap
MGMT?
the mars volta
el ten eleven
this day and age
up dharma down
sleepwalk circus
encounter with yeti
 :-)
references:mrpentatonic,mavsweep,pepeman,guitarpoets, studiowan,shredmaestrobri,sereyor,darkflan,maniacally_cool,bentoinks, kurseth,caloi,alcohol,ryansatriani,rg570,jhule77,ARIS,freongang,jamesroy,brianlp,nimrodthebomber,gruthang,inigo,buls,tapslore,

Offline decadence

• Philmusicus Noobitus
yup that's the one, with anthony green and craig. anyways mahilig din ako sa post hardcore. ito yung last.fm ko http://www.last.fm/user/xy3 baka may makita ka na magustuhan mo.  :-D

KASALANAN i love the reign of kindo! and the mars volta! haha. eignops, listen to this man. he speaks the truth. lol.

Offline eignops

• Philmusicus Noobitus
explosions in the sky
american football
toe
god is astronaut
minus the bear
the reign of kindo
eye alaska
as tall as lions
postal service
temper trap
MGMT?
the mars volta
el ten eleven
this day and age
up dharma down
sleepwalk circus
encounter with yeti
 :-)

i've already heard the mars volta. tlagang magaling cla. since the "at the drive in days" ng dalawang afro astig na cla. shock nga ako na nag iba na cla ng music genre. from prog post hardcore to a unique sounding rock na iba ibang genre ang pinaglalagay nila! hahahaha!

ung band na minus the bear rin narinig ko na. pra clang up dharma down! galing!

anyways, thanks sir KASALANAN! kahit di lahat post hardcore ung mga binigay mo unique nman sila sa pandinig ko. hahahah! :-D

Offline decadence

• Philmusicus Noobitus
hey man i just checked out Tides of Man and am definitely digging it. mainly because of its Anthony-esque vocals. hahaha. Tilian's voice is godly!

Offline eignops

• Philmusicus Noobitus
hey man i just checked out Tides of Man and am definitely digging it. mainly because of its Anthony-esque vocals. hahaha. Tilian's voice is godly!

yeah, he's definitely good. Though he sounds like Green, i think he has his own signature in his singing. He even plays guitar while singing! hahahah! But sad to say Tillian Pearson isn't in Tides of Man anymore. Sayang! ang ganda pa nmn ng mga songs nila, lalo na dun sa Dreamhouse na album! dig it! hahaha!  :-D

Offline decadence

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Oh he plays the guitar? So he's more like Claudio Sanchez then. haha. I read a rumor that Tillian would be the new Saosin vocalist.

Offline eignops

• Philmusicus Noobitus
yeah,prang Claudio Sanchez nga ung dating nya. mas malaki nga lang range ni claudio, pra nang babae pag kumanta! hahahah!
i think he often plays the guitar while singing.
kaya nga nakick out siya sa Tides of Man kc sumagi sa utak nya na maging vocalist dn ng Saosin.

btw
Tillian Pearson is currently singing for Emarosa (temporarily) to fill the spot of Jonny Craig who is currently promoting the album of his other band.   :-D

Offline decadence

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Yeah Jonny Craig just got kicked out of Emarosa. Swindler eh. lol. Hey do you know the band Letlive? Their Fake History album is worth checking out in my humble opinion. :lol:

Offline eignops

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Yeah Jonny Craig just got kicked out of Emarosa. Swindler eh. lol. Hey do you know the band Letlive? Their Fake History album is worth checking out in my humble opinion. :lol:

O? tanggal na pla siya. ngaun ko lang nalaman. too bad, Jonny Craig  was good with Emarosa.
Let's see what Tillian Pearson does to the musical direction of Emarosa. I'm excited! :-D

Letlive? No, I don't know them but i'll check them out. :-D

Offline felixrocks

• Forum Fanatic
Scar Symmetry para sa akin..  :evil:
References: putchazta_46,alvinratism,XFree,zuluwashere,tukak0210,frivers,JayL517,bklixuz,heiniken01,dax,tranquil,lydiandominant,chinitajen,lidista03,secretavenger234,dr. evil,boxxed,Eric.Draven

Offline skunky_funk

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Dream Theater narinig ko na. ;)
\,,/  RAWK!!![/size]

Offline eignops

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Scar Symmetry para sa akin..  :evil:

hahahah! death metal yan eh!  :-D kung death metal, becoming the archetype ako!  :-D

Dream Theater narinig ko na. ;)

hahaha! imba dream theater! masyado silang magaling pra ilagay sa hardcore!  :-D

Offline Revenge of The Syph

google search: Of Machines last fm, tignan mo similar artists.