hulika

Author Topic: A Thread of Ice and Fire (Warning: may contain spoilers for Game of Thrones)  (Read 8759 times)

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
Re: A Thread of Ice and Fire (Warning: may contain spoilers for Game of Thrones)
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2014, 10:42:23 PM »
At last! natapos ko na yung books! I only have one question though, is Jon Snow dead? (He was stabbed like 4 times?)thoughts/comments/reactions please hihi :wave:

It was a cliffhanger :)

Pero I believe hindi mamatay si Jon Snow. Mukhang may big role sya. Pero di pa rin tayo sure. G.R.R. Martin is a killer, he he he.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:45:23 PM by qroon »

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: A Thread of Ice and Fire (Warning: may contain spoilers for Game of Thrones)
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2014, 10:23:29 AM »
yeah and what a cliffhanger hahaha especially sa mga naniniwala sa R+L=J theory HAHAHAHA
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline CrippledLucifer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2014, 10:47:10 AM »

It was a cliffhanger :)

Pero I believe hindi mamatay si Jon Snow. Mukhang may big role sya. Pero di pa rin tayo sure. G.R.R. Martin is a killer, he he he.

yeah and what a cliffhanger hahaha especially sa mga naniniwala sa R+L=J theory HAHAHAHA

hahaha! a cliffhanger indeed. sobrang bitin!!! of course, ayoko siyang mamatay, (if mamatay, sana buhayin ni Melisandre) naniniwala ako sa R+L= J!!  :-D, another question: is Aegon (IV, tama ba?  :-D) legit?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:51:22 AM by CrippledLucifer »
Transactions: KASALANAN, goodysaises_03, Nitrix, Xelly, glassjoe, Red_Strat, BossingBoss, Stompbox, krizanto86

Got arrested while playing guitar for fingering A minor.

Offline Magus

• Forum Fanatic
When is the next season coming out?

Na miss ko na amg mahal ko na si Cersei...hehehe

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
I did a marathon season 1 to 4. Meron ba libro ng season 5? Pag Meron ano title?
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
I did a marathon season 1 to 4. Meron ba libro ng season 5? Pag Meron ano title?

Season 1 = Book 1, A Game of Thrones
Season 2 = Book 2, A Clash of Kings
Season 3 - 4 = Book 3, A Storm of Swords
Season 5 will be loosely based on Book 4, A Feast for Crows (mukhang madaming babaguhin eh)

Medyo matagal na ring may Book 5, A Dance With Dragons. Tapos malapit narin yatang ilabas yung Book 6.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:41:04 AM by riffscreamer »

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
Are you guys happy with the changes on Season 5? Maraming mababago sa plot eh.

Semper Erectus

Offline skrumian

• Philmusicus Addictus
The Jon Snow election should have been more exciting...like in the book!

Anyway, advise ko na lang kayo na wag nyo na lang panoorin yun leaked episodes kase nakakabitin. lol.
Looking for second hand but still in good condition books:
1) The Complete MBA for Dummies; and 2) The Ten Day MBA
PM me!

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
The Jon Snow election should have been more exciting...like in the book!

Anyway, advise ko na lang kayo na wag nyo na lang panoorin yun leaked episodes kase nakakabitin. lol.

Same thoughts. parang dinaanan lang yung scene na yun huhuhuhu

@Qroon,

mejo naweweirduhan lang ako. parang nagmamadali yung mga writers unahan yung book. after episode 4 i was like WHAT??? barristan and grey worm shouldnt be like that! :|
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
sa audio book buhay si catelyn pero me injury di ko pa nagbabasa ng ebook.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
EXCERPT FROM THE WINDS OF WINTER

She was reading her little lord a tale of the Winged Knight when Mya Stone came knocking on the door of his bedchamber, clad in boots and riding leathers and smelling strongly of the stable. Mya had straw in her hair and a scowl on her face. That scowl comes of having Mychel Redfort near, Alayne knew.

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/excerpt-from-the-winds-of-winter/

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
Basta si Jon Snow is A Son(g) of Ice and Fire. Wala ng maisip. TAgal lumabas ng next book.

Semper Erectus

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
"In an April 2015 interview with Entertainment Weekly, Martin said he would like to have Winds published before the sixth season of the HBO series Game of Thrones (which would cover material from the book) airs in 2016.[35] (In 2012, Martin has acknowledged his concerns about the final novel, A Dream of Spring, not being completed by the time the HBO series Game of Thrones finally catches up in its story line to the novels.)[36]

Walt Hickey of FiveThirtyEight[37] and Christopher Ingraham of the Washington Post[38] estimate the release date sometime between 2015 and 2018, based on extrapolation of Martin's writing pace."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Winds_of_Winter#Publication_date

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
paano kaya gaganti si lady catelyn sa mga freys!?

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
Oo nga, umaasa pa rin ako.. hahha

Offline weedurpart2

• Forum Fanatic
read somewhere that they might be merging Lady Stoneheart's character with Sansa's. i don't know. not into it, but whatever. fucking Game of Thrones pissed me off this season.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
me nabasa ako sa newsfeed na 50/50 na mabubuhay si jon snow.

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
I'm imagining the initial uproar if Jon Snow storyline turns out to be a big misdirection. Parang icecubes na tinapon sa lava yung mga theories like R+L=J. Laking galit siguro ng mga long time readers kay GRRM.

Semper Erectus

Offline jepbueno

• Philmusicus Addictus
^Haha. Maybe some readers are just annoyed that now they are of the same status as the non-readers, "you know nothing". hahaha.

Maybe now they can enjoy the suspense just like when I was really shocked that Ned Stark died. I'm grateful that I did not know that from the start. :)

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
Pag si George Martin ang namatay dun tayo matakot haha.
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
^Haha. Maybe some readers are just annoyed that now they are of the same status as the non-readers, "you know nothing". hahaha.

Maybe now they can enjoy the suspense just like when I was really shocked that Ned Stark died. I'm grateful that I did not know that from the start. :)

I'm a reader pero after na nung ma-introduce ang TV series. Walang issues sa akin na ibang path ang daanan ng tv show to the same goal. I knew about the deaths up to Jon Snow. Pero cliffhanger yung sa book. Sa TV series, may mga legal-like answers sa questions kung buhay pa or hindi si Jon Snow. Kaya maraming nagtataka na both fans of the books and the series.

I'm excited to know the fate of Jon Snow. Pero may excited ako sa ending ng book at show as a whole.

Semper Erectus

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator

This is a cool one, he he he.

Semper Erectus

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
I'm a reader pero after na nung ma-introduce ang TV series. Walang issues sa akin na ibang path ang daanan ng tv show to the same goal. I knew about the deaths up to Jon Snow. Pero cliffhanger yung sa book. Sa TV series, may mga legal-like answers sa questions kung buhay pa or hindi si Jon Snow. Kaya maraming nagtataka na both fans of the books and the series.

I'm excited to know the fate of Jon Snow. Pero may excited ako sa ending ng book at show as a whole.

yung trueblood na kakatapos na  tv series iba kwento sa libro ng sookie stackhouse by charlaine harris mas maganda pa
basahin libro o ebook.