hulika

Author Topic: band critique  (Read 2974 times)

Offline johanncalabig

band critique
« on: June 03, 2005, 07:00:37 PM »
Wanted: Bands of all Genres

Im a music freak and listen to all kinds of music. I had my fare share of experience in the music scene here in the philippines, asia, europe and Americas.

What am i up to? Im just looking for bands who needs a Critique or Consultant for the music they're making. Im looking forward to criticizing New Talents/Bands.

What's my purpose? To improve the quality of music of Filipino bands by helping them with my knowledge in technical aspects . Specially those who are new in the scene. A.K.A. Starving Musicians like me.

Whats my price? A bottle of Ice Cold Green Tea Will do. I just want to help bands improve their sound. Im just a music  tech freak willing to give free consultation service to my fellow music artiste. Trust me i will not ask for anything in return. I have better sources of income than this. This is "for arts sake".

Im willing to visit for free Jamming/Rehearsal Studios within Metro Manila with in MRT/LRT's Range

email me if your interested. Feel free to email me your demo songs but please convert it to MP3 format @ 128kbps.  Then I'll email you a criticism.

johanncalabig@yahoo.com
http://www.johanncalabig.tk (my other business) Aside from being a college instructor. Or text me @ 0915 554 0365

Offline cs_mapper

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: band critique
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 01:06:47 AM »
woah! tindi ata nitong mamang ito.

Offline jarmen

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 06:04:31 PM »
we dont need a critique... what we need is a good producer who can produce and market our music.. can u do that?

Offline IncX

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 08:47:24 PM »

ok... a guy offerring to find mistakes and say unflatterring things to you and your band's music, and you have to meet him in an LRT/MRT station...

i wonder who's crazy enough to take that offer??!?!

you can join american idol and have simon powell insult you .... the only difference is that you are on tv and you can flirt with that pretty contestant ... but here? ... nah! nothing to it... unless thread starter is a really pretty girl, then i would gladly meet her and have her criticize my music... who knows? i might get lucky *lol*

i wont mind being insulted... i have my hidden agenda *lol*

Offline kaloyster

• GOLD MEMBER
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 11:02:21 PM »
"We play for the fans, not for critics."

- Russel Hammond, Stillwater.
"Bulakenyo"? Then join Bulacan Music Facebook Group!