hulika

Author Topic: Help! How do you eliminate grounded noise?  (Read 2142 times)

Offline bonekiss

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Help! How do you eliminate grounded noise?
« on: May 13, 2013, 12:43:25 PM »
How do I eliminate grounded noise/ground loop from my laptop? When I tried to plug in my guitar through my pedal and then connect it to the laptop it has a grounded noise but when I unplugged the adaptor of my laptop and then use the internal battery as power supply eh nawawala naman?  Any suggestions please? thank you! ^-^
Learn by the hands, not by the rules

Offline skin

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Help! How do you eliminate grounded noise?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 05:25:35 PM »
How do I eliminate grounded noise/ground loop from my laptop? When I tried to plug in my guitar through my pedal and then connect it to the laptop it has a grounded noise but when I unplugged the adaptor of my laptop and then use the internal battery as power supply eh nawawala naman?  Any suggestions please? thank you! ^-^

connect how?  using mic in?

Offline bonekiss

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:40:24 PM »
connect how?  using mic in?

Im using USB interface cable sir.  :)
Learn by the hands, not by the rules

Offline golts_vex13

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 01:04:51 PM »
Good day Guys!

Want to ask if how can I eliminate the ground noise for my Portable PA System? Should I create grounding wire for it?
Searching for solution on the internet but little information were posted. Thank you in advance for the advice!  :-D
“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.” ― Albert Einstein

Offline Master At Arms

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 01:41:58 AM »
Good day Guys!

Want to ask if how can I eliminate the ground noise for my Portable PA System? Should I create grounding wire for it?
Searching for solution on the internet but little information were posted. Thank you in advance for the advice!  :-D

Try these :

http://www.ebtechaudio.com/hedes.html
“Now I see that I will never find the light
Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel,
Consuming myself.” - Bruce Lee https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007963455307

Offline philzayco

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 09:24:13 PM »
One option is to change your laptop's power supply to a 2 terminal plug instead of the three terminal type, and another is to get a USB ground loop eliminator. What interface are you using? I had the same problem when I was using my old Tascam USB interface but when I switched over to a newer interface, things got sorted out.