hulika

Author Topic: Sino po dito gumagamit ng USBAudio Interface? Kindly share your experiences pls.  (Read 3524 times)

Offline KennyKen

Hello guys, I wan't to set up a poor man's AXE FX II  :-D  using my PC + powered speakers with various guitar standalone softwares ( Guitar Rig 5, AMPLITUBE 3  and TH2) ....Ano po brand ang ginagamit niyo and any particulars that I should be aware of? THANK YOU PO

Offline ayofish

• Forum Fanatic
Get a Zoom G3x pa lang nagagamit ko na matino na USB interface for the guitar. Oks siya. may onting noise lang when using an external distortion pedal pag recording pero other than that oks na oks siya at maganda tunog.
"Practice makes perfect, But no one is perfect so why practice? Because practice makes masters and experts!!!!"

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
Hello guys, I wan't to set up a poor man's AXE FX II  :-D  using my PC + powered speakers with various guitar standalone softwares ( Guitar Rig 5, AMPLITUBE 3  and TH2) ....Ano po brand ang ginagamit niyo and any particulars that I should be aware of? THANK YOU PO

nice ts... pero if gusto mo tlga maganda mag spend ka ng 3-4k. ipon lng ng onti meron ng audio interface for guitar sa ganung halaga... then kahit normal guitar lng walang ibang epeks pwede ka na mag download for epeks... rak na un..
If there is no music there is no life!  Just like If there is no GOD there is no LIFE!

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus

cheapest and most decent Interface for the guitar would be the Line6 UX1. don't waste your money on the behringers.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus

cheapest and most decent Interface for the guitar would be the Line6 UX1. don't waste your money on the behringers.

I do agree on this.. if avail pa this Christmas ung nsa classified ads I suggest kunin mo na un.. pwede mo naman tawaran.. LOL
If there is no music there is no life!  Just like If there is no GOD there is no LIFE!

Offline KennyKen

LOL I just did...using the Php800 Behringer Guitar Link  :wave: Pero satisfied naman kahit papaano, Now this is what I call a pulubi's Axe FX....Next level na gusto ko  :lol:

Now I wonder kung malaki ang pinagkaiba ng Audio Quality sa Line6 or Presonus or even sa M-Audio.....I can Shoot for a Php6k budget as long as may mag assure na MAGANDA talaga audio quality

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
LOL I just did...using the Php800 Behringer Guitar Link  :wave: Pero satisfied naman kahit papaano, Now this is what I call a pulubi's Axe FX....Next level na gusto ko  :lol:

Now I wonder kung malaki ang pinagkaiba ng Audio Quality sa Line6 or Presonus or even sa M-Audio.....I can Shoot for a Php6k budget as long as may mag assure na MAGANDA talaga audio quality

I was using line 6 ux1 before then binenta ko for m-audio pero bumalik ako sa line 6 pero ux2 na ngayon.. super satisfied ako sa tunog as in... eto din gamit ng "sirens" for recording..

Offline KennyKen

I was using line 6 ux1 before then binenta ko for m-audio pero bumalik ako sa line 6 pero ux2 na ngayon.. super satisfied ako sa tunog as in... eto din gamit ng "sirens" for recording..

Saan po pwede mag order ng Line 6? thx

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
Saan po pwede mag order ng Line 6? thx

nakuha ko ung sakin sa perfect pitch before ee..

or try mo ung pod ng line 6.. tapos gamitan mo ng magandang recording interface..

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
Appreciate what you got just for what it is. It's best not to think of it as anything even close to an AxeFX, because it belongs on a whole different league.

The cheap Behringer interface works at a lower resolution than most of the newer stuff and relies on free third party software. Not that they're bad, but choices are limited. I think getting an interface with worse than 24/48 is a waste of money at this point in time.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline inot1105

• Forum Fanatic
Get the gear that fits your budget.
Check online reviews on the AI you like.
Decide and buy the AI you like, new or used. Whichever you prefer.
Exploit all the possible things you can do on your AI. Read or join forums of that brand & get more ideas.
Think less of your gear as long as it works fine.
Focus on your creativity & what you need to accomplish.

Its like,
once you got the gear that you can afford, utilize it as if you life depends on it.
You'll be surprised at what you can create with what you have at the moment.

BR & God bless
1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”;

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
Get the gear that fits your budget.
Check online reviews on the AI you like.
Decide and buy the AI you like, new or used. Whichever you prefer.
Exploit all the possible things you can do on your AI. Read or join forums of that brand & get more ideas.
Think less of your gear as long as it works fine.
Focus on your creativity & what you need to accomplish.

Its like,
once you got the gear that you can afford, utilize it as if you life depends on it.
You'll be surprised at what you can create with what you have at the moment.

BR & God bless

very well said

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus

yes malayo talaga. as stated by all, the Behringers can record on a 16 bit quality only (AFAIK), other better interfaces can record at 24. for me, working with quality audio is important in achieving a quality sound as well.

The Behringer is also noisy. very susceptible to EMF and Electric noise. doesn't have a dedicated knob for gain and is basically a one trick pony. i wouldnt compare it to actual interfaces kasi walang LR outs yung guitarlink. pang headphones lang talaga. siguro helpful sana kung on the go musician ka to record some quick ideas pero thats about it.

I wouldn't compare it to the AXEFX kasi that's on a totally different level.

bottomline is, invest in a better interface if you are looking to record better quality audio.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline jgmredor

ako I do a lot personal recordings in garageband using my ipad.

before i used digitech rp255. it has a USB port so i just bought a camera connection kit and voila! i just used the microphone instrument in garageband since i'm using an amp simulator in the rp.

then i switched to irig pro using my analog pedals and the amp simulator in garage band.

either way works well for me. for cleans i prefer the former for dirt i prefer the later.

hope this helps. :)

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
bottomline is, invest in a better interface if you are looking to record better quality audio.

+1

Offline KennyKen

Appreciate what you got just for what it is. It's best not to think of it as anything even close to an AxeFX, because it belongs on a whole different league.

The cheap Behringer interface works at a lower resolution than most of the newer stuff and relies on free third party software. Not that they're bad, but choices are limited. I think getting an interface with worse than 24/48 is a waste of money at this point in time.

I think you missed the point here sir...kaya nga ''Poor man's'' eh  :-D by no means I am comparing it, siempre MALAYO talaga, $100 vs. $3000  :-o

Having said that, I just made my choice...Yipee, napa order ko na sa bilas ko  :wave:

LEXICON ALPHA....I think this would be a GREAT Companion to my NEW Favorite, the WAVE GTR3, simplicity at its finest.. Gives me BIGGER sound than Guitar Rig 5 or TH2:-D

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:26:20 AM by KennyKen »

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
I think you missed the point here sir...kaya nga ''Poor man's'' eh  :-D by no means I am comparing it, siempre MALAYO talaga, $100 vs. $3000  :-o

Having said that, I just made my choice...Yipee, napa order ko na sa bilas ko  :wave:

LEXICON ALPHA....I think this would be a GREAT Companion to my NEW Favorite, the WAVE GTR3, simplicity at its finest.. Gives me BIGGER sound than Guitar Rig 5 or TH2:-D

IMHO,

Kung Dirt Sounds, Amplitube 3is the best. plus their mic control is just awesome.

Kung modulation and delays, kay Guitar Rig 5 ako.

pero all in all, the best right now so far is Positive Grid's BIAS + JamUp

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus

IMHO,

Kung Dirt Sounds, Amplitube 3is the best. plus their mic control is just awesome.

Kung modulation and delays, kay Guitar Rig 5 ako.

pero all in all, the best right now so far is Positive Grid's BIAS + JamUp

+1

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
Hahaha pano naging poorman setup, software palang mahal na unless... :-P
PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots

Offline KennyKen

Hahaha pano naging poorman setup, software palang mahal na unless... :-P

nasa Pinas tayo boi...why buy it when you can get one for free?
Everybody knows that the prices of these popular Guitar amp modelling softwares are shockingly absurd
Unless willing ka na magtapon ng pera sa mga ''legit'' copies  :cool:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 07:38:34 PM by KennyKen »

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
Unless willing ka na magtapon ng pera sa mga ''legit'' copies  :cool:

agree.. unless nga lang nasa ibang lugar sya...

Offline KennyKen

agree.. unless nga lang nasa ibang lugar sya...

When you live in a country that has s#1t Piracy Laws, it makes no sense buying one.

Baka 90 percent nga ng home users ng Windows XP/7/8 dito eh puro Muslim at PirateBay copies  :-D :wave:

Offline zeph

• Forum Fanatic
balak kong bumili ng peavey xport ok kaya yun?

Offline KennyKen

SIYET! Ganda talaga ng GTR 3.5 !!! :-D

Mas may ''natural organic bite'' siya sa Rock and Metal kumpara sa Amplitude or Guitar Rig  :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqK6k7U8cv4

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
balak kong bumili ng peavey xport ok kaya yun?

read mo ung reviews.. hindi pa ako naka gamit nun ee