hulika

Author Topic: D3200 video camera lifeline  (Read 1988 times)

Offline achincuanco

• Netizen Level
D3200 video camera lifeline
« on: March 18, 2013, 07:43:44 AM »
Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I use my D3200 to shoot videos once a week, maybe amounting to 30 mins worth of footage with an average of 300 clips per shoot. With the long minutes of shooting, sometimes the camera body does heat up, but rest assured I take quick breaks (3-5 mins) in between shoots to cool down a bit. During a shoot, I switch on and off the live view all the time. Is there something that I have to be worried about? For some reason, I get worried that I shoot too much that may result to camera breakdown. Btw, I use the camera 80% of the time for video. Any experience you guys have with the lifeline of D3200 or DSLRs in general primarily for video use?

Thanks! :)
Not your typical perfect musician. I'm just a music lover who happens to have a guitar, a camera, some microphones, and a laptop in his hands. http://www.youtube.com/user/AldriceChincuanco

Offline CeL1916

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: D3200 video camera lifeline
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 05:18:16 AM »
Di naman siguro masisira yan kung lagi kang nakavideo.. pero siyempre kahit anong bagay naman pag overused would result to breakdown..

kung you use it for  video most of the time,might as well get a handycam than a DSLR cam! :-D

PM Transaction References: Rmansh/Miong_Magno/Pentagram_x/Julandmic09/Vanhatred/Liway77/cyrus2477/jracz_28/ichigo02/
thenameisjm/teddy_munoz/Xelly/haha/ekoy08/kalel_23/sensei_24/lucky/drahcirnna24/r_chino/ilikecarrots