hulika

Author Topic: Heavy Metal Drummers' Thread  (Read 19423 times)

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Heavy Metal Drummers' Thread
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2014, 09:49:10 AM »
How bout TRX's? What line is usually used for loud mixes? I know it should be my preference but i dont have the money to try them all :cry: and the prices are no joke.

Not familiar with the TRX's :( sorry bro, but you might wanna try looking at the ISTANBULs or the STAGGs. Friendlier for the wallet sir!
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline harugrugrug

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2014, 10:24:34 AM »
Look for my friend karmi Santiago,she is endorsed by trx cymbals, she plays with ebe dancel, Richard poon and baihana? Hehe,may you tube siya na ginagamit trx pies
josephmariosep.wordpress.com,josephmariosep instagram
Pwede naman magreply sa pm,libre naman serbisyo ng philmusic bat ang tamad niyo pa magreply sa mga offer niyo.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2014, 10:37:12 AM »
Look for my friend karmi Santiago,she is endorsed by trx cymbals, she plays with ebe dancel, Richard poon and baihana? Hehe,may you tube siya na ginagamit trx pies

Oh mannnnn Karmi Santiago... What is Pocket. What is Groove. sighhhh wish I had skill like that!
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha