PhilMusic.com Announcements & Feedback > Philmusic FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Free and Easy to integrate Rating Widget for PhilMusic Sellers/Members

<< < (8/11) > >>

boomboom:
and now 2000000 reputation points..Wohooo!  :-D

boomboom:
wild guess...I think it has something to do with the no. of post you have in the forum...classifieds not included and the red/green thingy if you set your profile online.. :-)

ragdefalcis:
Added:

rockywatnow
freedom04
boomboom

ragdefalcis:

--- Quote from: ton2xx on March 11, 2013, 04:48:41 PM ---Wala po ba automatic na? Just asking

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, not this time.

In signing-up with PhilMusic.com, you are filling up forms while with the Rating Widget (GoRated.PH) requires your Facebook account (Social-Proofing) to sign-up for your own Rating Widget.

The process is much more easier now since we reduced the process by 1 step.

Look at this updated thread http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=287569.0

Riff_6603:

--- Quote from: boomboom on March 22, 2013, 12:41:14 AM ---This is nice!!!

Question:  if someone posted a comment/rating on your profile using the gorated widget, does it somehow add points on your Reputation power?

like in my case sir, someone already posted a feedback using the gorated widget but it doesn't add any points on my Reputation power but others i'm seeing like 2000000, 9999999 ...etc :-D

--- End quote ---

Hi boomboom,

Just to clarify, the reputation power is not in any way related to the gorated widget. It was supposed to be an upgrade from the previous karma feature formerly utilized prior to the introduction of the gorated widget. Please do ignore it for the meantime til corrective action is done. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version