hulika

Author Topic: Ang Gaming Noon at Ngayon  (Read 11514 times)

Offline V.I.O.L.I.N.S

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Ang Gaming Noon at Ngayon
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2010, 07:20:42 PM »
True. Though I must say, games of the past generation were less realistic and were a lot less violent. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I perceive it.

If we'll compare it with today's games, the level of gore and whatnot had tremendously changed to the point that it tried to simulate real life physics.

Kids, these days, enjoy these crap. As a gamer of the early to mid nineties(since I was their age as well), I was in a bit of shock that they crave for such gore.

If I remember correctly, my aim for this thread was to ask as to what generation is better. And I am quite pleased to see that all replies were in line with the topic. :)

Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine
RE5(Mercenaries) Player

Offline siomaiman

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Ang Gaming Noon at Ngayon
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2010, 02:19:29 AM »
iba na talaga ang gaming ngayon! ang pinakamalupit na nangyari sakin eh yung lumabas yung Final Fantasy X. Hindi ko siya malaro kasi busy sa trabaho, so paguwi ng bahay borlogs agad dahil sa sobrang tulog. Sakto pagkaresign ko, para akong naghibernate, 6 months kong nilaro, walang labasan ng kwarto. Gising ng maaga mga ala 5, tulog ng madaling araw mgas alas 3. Para akong sinaniban!

Dati merong nagpaprenta samin ng family computer, piso 5 minutes. Piso lang solve na nga sa mario saka contra. Maraming ng pagkukwentuhan ng mga kalaro!  :-D