The Music Forums > The Rock Music Board

RP BAND (Run for your love / When angels march across the sky)

(1/39) > >>

stringman:
Any of you guys remember this local band called RP BAND?  They had an Indie release back in the 80's with the songs Run For Your Love and When Angels March Across The Sky.

stringman:
Still no one remembers?

skywalker:

--- Quote from: stringman on October 08, 2008, 05:41:22 PM ---Still no one remembers?

--- End quote ---

Run for you love...I'll be looking for you ( at you? )....Run For your love...when you make a move...Run for your love....? Is that it? course I remember that.

Late 80's 'to. A lot of people even thought that it was Ric Segretto while in exile in the US, who sang this song with the band. They are a US-based filipino band I heard at that time.  :mrgreen: But I think Segretto was the brother of the vocalist if I'm not mistaken.

syndrome:
Goff Macaraeg (vocals), Bob Aves (Guitars) and Louie Ocampo (Keyboards) are the core members of this "supergroup", came around in late 80s and perhaps most of us could remember the band via the album "Street Legal" that includes the notable composition of Louie Ocampo entitled "While Angels March"...and by the way i still have this "Run" on my player and still enjoying it after almost 20yrs of listening :P

Endshiftresign!:

--- Quote from: skywalker on October 08, 2008, 06:27:24 PM ---
Run for you love...I'll be looking for you ( at you? )....Run For your love...when you make a move...Run for your love....? Is that it? course I remember that.

Late 80's 'to. A lot of people even thought that it was Ric Segretto while in exile in the US, who sang this song with the band. They are a US-based filipino band I heard at that time.  :mrgreen: But I think Segretto was the brother of the vocalist if I'm not mistaken.

--- End quote ---

yup.  recently discovered this.  godfrey (goff) macaraeg is the older brother of richard macaraeg, aka ric segreto. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version