hulika

Author Topic: DIY boutique amps, pedals, mod kits, proto-type circuits, etc - Post them here!  (Read 1802143 times)

Offline sugonidamaso

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Wala din po sir. Pati din Deeco sa my tulay.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Offline rocker4ever

Madami.dun bro kung alam mo dun sa bilihan ng diagram dun sa orient me mga small electronic store dun...

Offline sugonidamaso

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Ok po sir. Check ko po ulit dun. Thank you! Will update po ulit.

Offline chazkidlat

• Veteran Member
kanino kaya pwede magpareplicate ng stomp box ditey? pls pls? :)  :cry:
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness."

Offline swinger

• Forum Fanatic
Question lang po mga sir. meron po ba dito sa inyo na nag re repair ng pedals? Salamat po.

Offline deliciouspapa

Good evening po mga sir! Looking for 4pdt toggle switch. Wala po sa deeco&alexan. Help po kung saan pa makakabili dito sa metro Manila.  Thank you in advance!

Deeco @ Raon has em. 2nd floor

Alexan bro try mo katabi lang ng deeco

eyng?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:26:01 PM by deliciouspapa »

Offline ijdrummer

• Netizen Level
Hello philmusicians.Newbie lang po ako sa paggawa ng sefx. ask ko lang po kung ano yung pinagkaiba nung ordinary na potentiometer, sa audio log potentiometer. Yun lang po thanks

Offline sugonidamaso

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Good morning po mga sir. Update ko po kyo sa 4pdt switch. Wala po talaga sa mga hilera ng new Orient at sa Orient mismo. Kung sino po my stocks dyan. Kindly pm nyo na lang po. Thank you.

Offline sugonidamaso

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Good morning po mga sir. Update ko po kyo sa 4pdt switch. Wala po talaga sa mga hilera ng new Orient at sa Orient mismo. Kung sino po my stocks dyan. Kindly pm nyo na lang po. Thank you.

Offline sugonidamaso

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Sorry. Double post

Offline deliciouspapa

sugonidamaso,  i presume you're looking for a 4pdt footswitch?  wala talaga sa quiapo.  may i know what your need it for?  maybe we can help you modify the circuit to use the more readily available 2pdt and 3pdt switches.

Offline sugonidamaso

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Toggle switch po sir. Bale po P90 po. My nilagay kc dun na mga capacitor (sa lugs)pra sa vibe mod nya.

Offline sugonidamaso

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Nakita ko lng po sa arongallery naka-perfboard po. My stock po ako galing sa tonepad. Gusto ko lng po gawa ng new. Sorry basic lang alam ko. It's been 3+yrs nung huling gumawa ako. Thanks

Offline mahalalalay

• Netizen Level
Succesful deals with
Kenzu,  pao2pao16, tokwatoinoink, bumbum, greywall, Albert babaylan from finpot,Adev, anjoinacay,Taoistguitarist, amanda

Offline rockartlml

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Hello forumers,

I looking for the expert person who mod boss ds-1 with monte allums within metro manila area only. here's my contact number: 09273989255

Thanks!

Offline david_leyson

Good day guys!

just want to seek help from you on troubleshooting pedals, my Subzero A.D.D. Delay pedal made by neil_squadron got busted and it doesn't give output. hindi ko alam kung paano nangyari eh, di naman nabasa or nabagsak or anu, it just turns out that when it's disengaged it gives output but when it's engaged the LED lits up but it doesn't give output parang naging mute pedal.

Need your help guys! and please do recommend people to me who can help me.

thanks guys! and God bless!
Faith Hope and Love, but the Greatest of these is Love.

Offline deliciouspapa

Good day guys!

just want to seek help from you on troubleshooting pedals, my Subzero A.D.D. Delay pedal made by neil_squadron got busted and it doesn't give output. hindi ko alam kung paano nangyari eh, di naman nabasa or nabagsak or anu, it just turns out that when it's disengaged it gives output but when it's engaged the LED lits up but it doesn't give output parang naging mute pedal.

Need your help guys! and please do recommend people to me who can help me.

thanks guys! and God bless!

if you want to be serious about building and repairing audio devices, an "audio probe" is a very important tool.

Offline david_leyson

if you want to be serious about building and repairing audio devices, an "audio probe" is a very important tool.

NOW WHAT EXACTLY IS AN "AUDIO PROBE"?!

sorry guys i'm not familiar with this jargons and terms but i'll try to learn it, do you have any idea what might cause the bust to my pedal or what ways can i do to find out what's wrong with it?

Offline cacophony

• Philmusicus Addictus
NOW WHAT EXACTLY IS AN "AUDIO PROBE"?!

sorry guys i'm not familiar with this jargons and terms but i'll try to learn it, do you have any idea what might cause the bust to my pedal or what ways can i do to find out what's wrong with it?

it's an inexpensive tool that puts out an audio signal for troubleshooting

from geofex:

Offline david_leyson

it's an inexpensive tool that puts out an audio signal for troubleshooting

from geofex:

thanks sir Cacophony! been reading a lot about this the time i've read about tis audio probe. the alligator clip should be attached to the ground, does this mean to the wire or terminal where the negative (-) center of the power supply is connected?

Offline cacophony

• Philmusicus Addictus
thanks sir Cacophony! been reading a lot about this the time i've read about tis audio probe. the alligator clip should be attached to the ground, does this mean to the wire or terminal where the negative (-) center of the power supply is connected?

any copper or wire that is connected to the ground (-) will do

Offline J-ROCK80s

• Veteran Member
Hello mga bro, what type of switch po yung pag inapakan mo you can switch to channel 1 or 2?

Ang alam ko lang po kc ay 3DPT hehee!
Ref:Toybitz,Poundcake, Moncseb, xelly, radicalzz, incubus32, Bossingboss, NTM, glassisblack, stelicore, milzer, manilacoke, bumbum, jah_blues, chis005, fretzburner, siopao69, rockarolla

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
anyone tried building an amp like this:

http://www.customtonesinc.com/

I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
does anyone here do slight repairs?

my Aphex Acoustic Xciter has both an XLR and a TRS output but it seems I get a much lower signal when I use the XLR output. Could this be cause by a cold solder or the solder isnt connected fully? It didnt have that problem before and hasnt gone through any repairs before.

Plus the switch would oftentimes fail to engage so I think it needs a replacement.

Can anyone help?

Thanks. PM me guys.
Most Recent Successful Deals with: cap10weevil, carey, david_leyson, DyuN_whamMe, gt bass, guitarmaniacgino, jacobsarinas, jimny, jodencio, loydariel, pie_key, prince22, Spoonbender, sysrq1172, washburnt25

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
does anyone here do slight repairs?

my Aphex Acoustic Xciter has both an XLR and a TRS output but it seems I get a much lower signal when I use the XLR output. Could this be cause by a cold solder or the solder isnt connected fully? It didnt have that problem before and hasnt gone through any repairs before.

Plus the switch would oftentimes fail to engage so I think it needs a replacement.

Can anyone help?

Thanks. PM me guys.
Most Recent Successful Deals with: cap10weevil, carey, david_leyson, DyuN_whamMe, gt bass, guitarmaniacgino, jacobsarinas, jimny, jodencio, loydariel, pie_key, prince22, Spoonbender, sysrq1172, washburnt25