hulika

Author Topic: Where did the Introvoys & After image go?  (Read 40259 times)

Offline grabbing hand

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Where did Introvoyz & After image go?
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 12:56:07 AM »
ano na balita at kwento kay perf de castro? hanef ang mga tirada nya sa rivermaya dati masyado melodic ang mga adlib nya, haneffff

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 10:00:14 AM »

sana may reunion concet ang Introvoyz at After iMage no?....

Offline joshnerez

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 10:43:25 AM »

ai nakuh.. uuna na ako sa pila kung mangyayari yan ulit..
cant wait to see these guys again, sana ung orig members
tpos ung current line up na naman.. para mas astig!
"It is not great men who changes the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God."

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 10:45:13 AM »

however which way... however which way... :-D

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2008, 10:48:47 AM »
ai nakuh.. uuna na ako sa pila kung mangyayari yan ulit..
cant wait to see these guys again, sana ung orig members
tpos ung current line up na naman.. para mas astig!

however which way bro hehehehe

Offline joshnerez

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 10:56:58 AM »
however which way bro hehehehe

para at least all are given the chance to play..
iba kasi ang tunog ng orig lineup and current line up..
eventhough same songs pero the sound, iba talaga..

so i gues exciting pakinggan..
its not a showdown pero, at least we can see how much
each other have matured in their songwriting..

for me..
"It is not great men who changes the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God."

Offline urdownfaaal

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2008, 01:32:23 AM »
si paco nasa california rumaraket sa mga pinoy dun sa mga clubs, vocalist nya si glenn jacinto, minsan gitarista si perf. hanapin nyo sa youtube glen jacinto california
si perf ba talaga yun?

Offline greenweenie

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2008, 01:41:57 AM »

Meron ang AI. Pero hindi kompleto yung orig members.

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 09:44:04 AM »
para at least all are given the chance to play..
iba kasi ang tunog ng orig lineup and current line up..
eventhough same songs pero the sound, iba talaga..

so i gues exciting pakinggan..
its not a showdown pero, at least we can see how much
each other have matured in their songwriting..

for me..

nice point bro.. :-)

Offline zyncopado

• Netizen Level
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »
Sorry for taking so long to join in.

Thanks for asking for our whereabouts.  Nakakataba ng puso!

Share lang ako ng "somthing trivial" para sa inyo.  Before INTRoVOYS decided to go on an indefinite hiatus, we all decided to play together on stage!  The "we" I am referring to was the original line up starting with Jonathan, Jj & Jobert Buencamino, Ira Cruz & Vic Carpio and me (paco).  We play Bacolod, Iloilo and Tugigarao.  I believe they were ABS-CBN sponsored concerts.  This was back in 2001. 

Anyway, we were really excited about starting all over again kaso parang wala sa timing.  Plus I was really contemplating on going to the US para mag bagong buhay.

Of course, we all know that Ira co-founded Kapatid and then the highly successful BAMBOO.  Si Vic Carpio naman decided to go to France and try his luck.  Jobert Buencamino decided to retire and concentrate on the business he started with his wife.

With only Jonathan & Jj Buencamino left to work with, we decided that getting back together was something we had to put on the back burner.

I will agree na iba talaga ka-jam ang mga original members.  When Ira toured the US with Bamboo, we jammed a bit and didn't miss a bit.  I'm sure that it'll be the same when we get to jam with Vic Carpio & Jobert Buencamino again.

However, with our new bass player, Chot U-lep and guitar player, Steve Guadiz, the "old" band began to sound kinda "new".

Where do I find myself now? 

I find myself missing the old "sound palette" of the band however, I am also very excited about what we can do right now.  Yun nga lang... after releasing our first indie album, A Brighter Day in 2005 and our 1st studio Greatest Hits album, New Beginnings in 2007, we're taking our time in writing new materials that will be appreciated by our old fans as well as new ones that don't even have a clue as to who we were.

By the way, we had the opportunity to sing the title track of the movie, My Best Friend's Girlfriend.  I don't know if we were given any credit for that. 

If you want to download a FREE copy of the song, go to www.introvoys.com and follow the instructions!

Peace!

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 06:09:41 AM »
Sorry for taking so long to join in.

Thanks for asking for our whereabouts.  Nakakataba ng puso!

Share lang ako ng "somthing trivial" para sa inyo.  Before INTRoVOYS decided to go on an indefinite hiatus, we all decided to play together on stage!  The "we" I am referring to was the original line up starting with Jonathan, Jj & Jobert Buencamino, Ira Cruz & Vic Carpio and me (paco).  We play Bacolod, Iloilo and Tugigarao.  I believe they were ABS-CBN sponsored concerts.  This was back in 2001. 

Anyway, we were really excited about starting all over again kaso parang wala sa timing.  Plus I was really contemplating on going to the US para mag bagong buhay.

Of course, we all know that Ira co-founded Kapatid and then the highly successful BAMBOO.  Si Vic Carpio naman decided to go to France and try his luck.  Jobert Buencamino decided to retire and concentrate on the business he started with his wife.

With only Jonathan & Jj Buencamino left to work with, we decided that getting back together was something we had to put on the back burner.

I will agree na iba talaga ka-jam ang mga original members.  When Ira toured the US with Bamboo, we jammed a bit and didn't miss a bit.  I'm sure that it'll be the same when we get to jam with Vic Carpio & Jobert Buencamino again.

However, with our new bass player, Chot U-lep and guitar player, Steve Guadiz, the "old" band began to sound kinda "new".

Where do I find myself now? 

I find myself missing the old "sound palette" of the band however, I am also very excited about what we can do right now.  Yun nga lang... after releasing our first indie album, A Brighter Day in 2005 and our 1st studio Greatest Hits album, New Beginnings in 2007, we're taking our time in writing new materials that will be appreciated by our old fans as well as new ones that don't even have a clue as to who we were.

By the way, we had the opportunity to sing the title track of the movie, My Best Friend's Girlfriend.  I don't know if we were given any credit for that. 

If you want to download a FREE copy of the song, go to www.introvoys.com and follow the instructions!

Peace!

you surprised me bro.. how could we ever forget you.. even if I don't get a line to heaven, Introvoyz will always be in our hearts..  I love your drumming style bro. you know your craft very well.

Offline supernaut

• Veteran Member
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2008, 07:12:35 AM »
sino makakalimot sa Introvoys?!
i bet most of the rockers especially guitarists today know the lyrics and chords to Line To Heaven gaya ko! :-)Mapa metal, alternative or emo ka man ngayon most probably alam to (at least sa mga kaedaran namin.hehe)

More power to Introvoys! :-)
PISINGYAMINUNAMUNAN....

Offline zyncopado

• Netizen Level
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 02:30:50 PM »
Maraming salamat sa mga comments and compliments ninyo.  Awa ng Diyos... nakaka gawa pa rin kami ng mga kanta.  At salamat sa Internet, pwede naming ipamigay sa inyo yung iba naming kanta.

Ginawa namin yung title track ng pelikulang "MY BESTFRIEND's GIRLFRIEND".  Medyo, alternative rock ang tunog.  Masaya sya.  One take lang dahil nagmamadali ang GMA films.  Kung gusto ninyo ng kopya, feel free to download the track at www.introvoys.com.  Sa itaas, may banner.  Sundan nyo lang ang direction.  Ayos na!

Naglabas din kami ng dalawang album dito sa states.  Isa doon ay ang kantang "Desire".  Tamang dark, alternative, trip-hop, rock ang dating.  You can download this by joining our mailing list.  Once a member, go to the "File" section and download the mp3 of "DESIRE".  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/introvoys/

Ang favor lang na hihingin ko sa inyo ay hwag nyong i-she share ang na download nyong kanta sa ibang tao.  Mas maganda kung ituturo nyo ang site at mailing list namin sa kanila para sila ang magda download ng sarili nilang kopya.

By the way, baka pwede rin kayong mag comment tungkol sa mga awiting tinukoy ko.

Salamat!

« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 02:32:41 PM by zyncopado »

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2008, 11:38:23 AM »
Maraming salamat sa mga comments and compliments ninyo.  Awa ng Diyos... nakaka gawa pa rin kami ng mga kanta.  At salamat sa Internet, pwede naming ipamigay sa inyo yung iba naming kanta.

Ginawa namin yung title track ng pelikulang "MY BESTFRIEND's GIRLFRIEND".  Medyo, alternative rock ang tunog.  Masaya sya.  One take lang dahil nagmamadali ang GMA films.  Kung gusto ninyo ng kopya, feel free to download the track at www.introvoys.com.  Sa itaas, may banner.  Sundan nyo lang ang direction.  Ayos na!

Naglabas din kami ng dalawang album dito sa states.  Isa doon ay ang kantang "Desire".  Tamang dark, alternative, trip-hop, rock ang dating.  You can download this by joining our mailing list.  Once a member, go to the "File" section and download the mp3 of "DESIRE".  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/introvoys/

Ang favor lang na hihingin ko sa inyo ay hwag nyong i-she share ang na download nyong kanta sa ibang tao.  Mas maganda kung ituturo nyo ang site at mailing list namin sa kanila para sila ang magda download ng sarili nilang kopya.

By the way, baka pwede rin kayong mag comment tungkol sa mga awiting tinukoy ko.

Salamat!

thanks a lot bro. I thank Philmusic too, if not I would not have been able to start  this thread. :wink:

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2008, 05:55:52 AM »
THE NEW GENERATION IS NOT FAMILIAR WITH THEM  :-(

UNLIKE THE EHEADS, THEY SEEM TO BE FORGOTTEN

perhaps some but surely not all.. what new generation is being referred here? it's normal, even the greatest band on earth the Beatles is not an exemption,much more the popular Eheads which my sons didn't even care to ask me who they are. should they ask, I will plainly answer that their a good band too. :wink: ang lagi na lang nila pinakikinggan Itchyworms!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 05:59:47 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline buguy67

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2008, 01:57:04 AM »
huy enrico, hanggang dito ba naman may propaganda ka pa!hehehe!!!kumusta kayo dyan?laki na siguro ng tiyan ni tiny no?seryoso ka ba na ninong ulit ako ng baby nyo?diba weird ata yun?ninong na ako ni heaven tapos ninong ka na ni Z tapos mag nininong nanaman ako sa 2nd child mo?

nagkausap kami ni jett a month ago.pupunta ata sya dyan sa sept.tuloy na natin yung raket!!!bilis na!!!

Offline Pacoa

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 02:56:51 PM »
huy enrico, hanggang dito ba naman may propaganda ka pa!hehehe!!!kumusta kayo dyan?laki na siguro ng tiyan ni tiny no?seryoso ka ba na ninong ulit ako ng baby nyo?diba weird ata yun?ninong na ako ni heaven tapos ninong ka na ni Z tapos mag nininong nanaman ako sa 2nd child mo?

nagkausap kami ni jett a month ago.pupunta ata sya dyan sa sept.tuloy na natin yung raket!!!bilis na!!!

Tuloy ang Racket natin, Boogie!

Guys... bugoy67 is Wency Cornejo.  Sometimes, I go by Zyncopado but I'm Pacoa (for now).  Anyway, the "raket" that Wency is confirming is the "mgabokalistangmgabandangdekadanubenta" concert that will feature famous lead vocalists of pinoy bands of the 90s.  Yes, Jett Pangan (the Dawn) will be part of the show. 

This tour will start in the United States and will move all the way to the middle east, europe and eventually the Philippines.

Confirmed Roster includes:

Wency Cornejo (After Image)
Jett Pangan (the Dawn)
Gary Ignacio (Alamid)
Naldy Padilla (Orient Pearl)
Jonathan Buencamino (Introvoys)
Glen Jacinto (the Teeth)

Still to confirm:
Ely Buendia (Eraserheads)
Bamboo (Rivermaya)
Rico Blanco (Rivermaya)
Chito Miranda (Parokya ni Edgar)

Again, this concert will only feature the lead vox of all the bands mentioned.  It's bound to be a blast!  I'll post the exact details once the roster is finalized.

By the way, nanganak na si Tiny!  And yes... Ninong ka ulit!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 03:04:25 PM by Pacoa »

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 05:22:02 PM »
uy si wency! ey sir wency sana yung new after image niyo isama niyo si chuck as guitarist ulit  :-)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 05:25:01 PM by bugoy »

Offline qroon

• Tanod
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2008, 05:22:48 PM »
This tour will start in the United States and will move all the way to the middle east, europe and eventually the Philippines.

Confirmed Roster includes:

Wency Cornejo (After Image)
Jett Pangan (the Dawn)
Gary Ignacio (Alamid)
Naldy Padilla (Orient Pearl)
Jonathan Buencamino (Introvoys)
Glen Jacinto (the Teeth)

Still to confirm:
Ely Buendia (Eraserheads)
Bamboo (Rivermaya)
Rico Blanco (Rivermaya)
Chito Miranda (Parokya ni Edgar)

Again, this concert will only feature the lead vox of all the bands mentioned.  It's bound to be a blast!  I'll post the exact details once the roster is finalized.

Eto ang aabangan naming 90's junkies :)

Semper Erectus
Spur | Helical | Bevel | Hypoid | Crown | Epicyclic

Offline zyncopado

• Netizen Level
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »
uy si wency! ey sir wency sana yung new after image niyo isama niyo si chuck as guitarist ulit  :-)

Oo nga Wency... di ba pwedeng mag dalawang banda si Chuck? 

Offline buguy67

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »
Oo nga Wency... di ba pwedeng mag dalawang banda si Chuck? 

yun nga original plan namin noon pero di kaya ng sked ni chuck eh. truth be told yung mga demo namin for the new album si chuck pa ang nagrecord tapos biglang pumutok ang 6cycle so wala nang time si chuck.

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2008, 12:35:26 AM »
kahit kelan di ko na tripan 6 cycle at playing ni chuck don hehe mas gugustuhin ko pa makita ulit si chuck w/ after image  :-) sana ma convince niyo siya sir. 1st album i ever bought was your album w/ the next in line song alam ko nakatago parin sa aparador ko yung cassette tape ko na yun  i was in elementary, grade 4 when i bought it :-D gasgas na gasgas sa player namin yung next in line saka bai  :-D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:39:40 AM by bugoy »

Offline bugoy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2008, 12:43:07 AM »
sino pala lineup ng afterimage ngayon ?

Offline zyncopado

• Netizen Level
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2008, 12:31:34 PM »
grade 5 ata ako nung pumutok ang after image!   :-D  joke!

i think Touch the Sun was one of the best albums of the 90s.  Wency knows I have their album on my ipod.

Offline adidas ni hudas

• Veteran Member
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2008, 12:51:27 AM »
IDOL KO INTROVOYS..

lagi ko kinakanta sa videoke yung mga kanta nyo .. da best !!

sir paco, pa-arbor naman ng drumstik..
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 12:56:32 AM by adidas ni hudas »
i passed my drugtest !!    "get high legally"   "live positive..test negative"