hulika

Author Topic: best way para mawala ang GAS  (Read 36715 times)

Offline J-ROCK80s

• Veteran Member
Re: best way para mawala ang GAS
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2013, 05:56:51 PM »
for me?  <_< hmmm... di ata kaya hahaha! pag nakukuha ko na yung gusto kong pedal at napatingin sa Philmusic nagkakagassss padin

Pag di tumingin sa Philmusic at napatingin sa pedalboard ng iba, nagkakagassss padin...

Mapalad ang taong kayang mawala ang gassssss  :-D
Ref:Toybitz,Poundcake, Moncseb, xelly, radicalzz, incubus32, Bossingboss, NTM, glassisblack, stelicore, milzer, manilacoke, bumbum, jah_blues, chis005, fretzburner, siopao69, rockarolla

Offline quaternotetriplet

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #226 on: October 21, 2013, 09:17:41 PM »
palipasin mo lang.  lilipas din yan
h

Offline MR_BIG

« Reply #227 on: October 23, 2013, 12:46:18 AM »
I always remind myself that i need practice and patience, not another new hardware. We often justify or fool ourselves, this new stuff is better than my current gear and my tone will improve to the nth degree... Its called "the really need this syndrome"..or hardware syndrome....but after novelty is gone, maybe in a few days, after you get to test your new and old stuff side by side, well it just sounds different, sounds better??? Mmmmm, sige na nga(pilit)

Sometimes all we need are 11s gauge strings and a 2.0 pick:)

Im just thinking out loud, everybody knows this scenario happens not just in music but in other hobbies as well...mtb anyone?

Offline mynameis

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #228 on: October 23, 2013, 12:48:47 AM »
+1 for Mr Big
Stafford acoustic guitar sold to sir jahblues//SansAmp BDDI sold to sir shibot

Offline randymarsh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #229 on: October 23, 2013, 01:01:56 AM »
magpaputol ng internet  :-D
nuno : n4 2.0 n4esa, n4vintage, n4 silver sparkle, n5, n6, n7, n8esa
etc : yjm, axis, jp6, jpxi, jp12, jp13, lp 58 vos, lp 57 ri, lp standard, lp trad, am strat, am tele deluxe, jem7v, uv777, rg prestige, j custom, deluxe reverb, vai legacy, jcm900, axefx

Offline fizz450_03

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #230 on: October 23, 2013, 02:06:31 AM »
bumigay sa GAS...

...i know kasi bumigay din ako about two days back.  :-D
Bedroom Rock Guitar

check out my blog @ http://lifeinadreamlessworld.wordpress.com

Offline deadstars

« Reply #231 on: October 23, 2013, 04:50:25 AM »
have a healthy diet, enough exercise and good sleeping habits

Offline danj0

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #232 on: April 22, 2014, 10:55:23 PM »
Disiplina? Hahahaha!

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #233 on: April 22, 2014, 11:40:53 PM »
Best? Delete your philmusic account

Offline NTM

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #234 on: April 23, 2014, 08:04:59 AM »
Best? Delete your philmusic account

This. +1 haha

or wag na i-follow sa FB, Twitter, Instagram yung mga favorite mong gitarista. Kasi once na magpost sila ng Pedalboard or gears nila nagkakaGAS parin! haha
"Accomplishing the impossible is all about seeing the invisible."

- Sun Stand Still

Offline zeph

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #235 on: April 23, 2014, 08:37:08 AM »
try mong magkaron ng iba pang hobby para malimutan mong mag-isip ng tungkol sa gear

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #236 on: April 23, 2014, 09:33:51 AM »

try mong magkaron ng iba pang hobby para malimutan mong mag-isip ng tungkol sa gear

To avoid gas lumipat ako dati sa pinoydvd. Ayun napabili ako ng hifi stereo system haha.

Offline magtataho7

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #237 on: April 23, 2014, 10:17:01 AM »
To avoid gas lumipat ako dati sa pinoydvd. Ayun napabili ako ng hifi stereo system haha.

bawhahaha
BLAH

Offline starkiller

« Reply #238 on: April 23, 2014, 10:21:32 AM »

That's a funny coincidence.  I actually have it the other way around.  From Hi-Fi audio GAS (car audio, and home hi-fi via wiredstate and pinodydvd), to Guitar GAS.

Trust me, mas mahal ang hi-fi gas.  Consider that the hi-fi forumers are usually older people with much more dispensable income, and systems easily reaching the millions... especially those at wiredstate  :-D 

If "hiyaw" is a mythical holy grail over here, mas malala sa hi-fi.  Ultimo power cord mains, terminals, and sockets, may hiyaw, haha.

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #239 on: April 23, 2014, 10:25:51 AM »
good timing topic to for me..

pinagisipan ko to over the weekend..

best way? (at least for me sa case ko)

Humanap ng banda na may regular na jam at tugtog or gig....that way preoccupied ka na sa music and sa playing..sa pag practice..at focused ka lang sa pagdeliver ng maayos na tugtog..

liliit na mundo mo sa mga GAS mo..pag busy ka na..at pipiliin mo nalang mga gear na suited sa needs ng tugtugan...

pero..as much as GAS is really fun...ibang level din yung HIGH sa pagtugtog sa stage..hehe
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline starkiller

« Reply #240 on: April 23, 2014, 10:43:22 AM »
How I go about limiting my spending on any hobby is to delete the concept of "best", and focus on YOUR goals.  Things don't always have to be a competition of who/what is better/best... at least its not for me.

"best" is a never-ending cycle of trying to keep up with other people's standards and goals.  "best" is a concept invented by marketing to feed the profit of corporations. 

Be informed.  Wag lang basta magtanong ng "what is the best gear".  Study the attributes of gear, specifically identify what you want, and just focus on those.

Now, if your goal is to really want "the best", then make sure that you are willing to spend resources on it.  Don't get offended if there are others with boutique mega-buck gear who look down on you.  after all, if you ask their opinions on "what is the best gear" without qualifying anything, they are simply being transparent.  you get what you ask for.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:52:43 AM by starkiller »

Offline agent_otso

« Reply #241 on: April 23, 2014, 10:54:00 AM »
Para saken?iwas philmusic haha, tas hanap ng gig para may pagkakaabalahan. Kapa ng bagong song yung challenging para mafocus ka sa pagsifra. Experiment sa gear to get the tone that I want.  :-D
PLAY YOUR MUSIC NOT YOUR INSTRUMENT

Offline magtataho7

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #242 on: April 23, 2014, 05:26:31 PM »
That's a funny coincidence.  I actually have it the other way around.  From Hi-Fi audio GAS (car audio, and home hi-fi via wiredstate and pinodydvd), to Guitar GAS.

Trust me, mas mahal ang hi-fi gas.  Consider that the hi-fi forumers are usually older people with much more dispensable income, and systems easily reaching the millions... especially those at wiredstate  :-D 

If "hiyaw" is a mythical holy grail over here, mas malala sa hi-fi.  Ultimo power cord mains, terminals, and sockets, may hiyaw, haha.

Parang may idea na ako sa edad mo sir.

BWAHAHAHA

How I go about limiting my spending on any hobby is to delete the concept of "best", and focus on YOUR goals.  Things don't always have to be a competition of who/what is better/best... at least its not for me.

"best" is a never-ending cycle of trying to keep up with other people's standards and goals.  "best" is a concept invented by marketing to feed the profit of corporations. 

Be informed.  Wag lang basta magtanong ng "what is the best gear".  Study the attributes of gear, specifically identify what you want, and just focus on those.

Now, if your goal is to really want "the best", then make sure that you are willing to spend resources on it.  Don't get offended if there are others with boutique mega-buck gear who look down on you.  after all, if you ask their opinions on "what is the best gear" without qualifying anything, they are simply being transparent.  you get what you ask for.

Words of wisdom....suggestive of age.  :-D Di nga sir, appreciate this post.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 05:29:21 PM by magtataho7 »
BLAH

Offline starkiller

« Reply #243 on: April 23, 2014, 07:09:39 PM »
no offense taken at all man :)  you'll be surprised, i'm just 33.  i'm just old fashioned, and have old-fashioned hobbies.   i'm more of a DIY guy... i dont have millions to burn, haha.

Offline plugzzzz

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #244 on: April 23, 2014, 09:12:09 PM »
buy the best your money can buy pag wala kanang pang GAS problem solve
Kapag merong tanong o ikay naguguluhan igoogle mo

PLUGELECTRONIC'S RECTORIZER

Offline Eivar

• Veteran Member
« Reply #245 on: April 23, 2014, 09:50:55 PM »
Eto mga ginagawa ko,

1. Check wallet, bank account, piggy bank.
2. Check payables, bills, loans, hunger, other needs.
3. Check if gear is a "need" or "want".
4. Get online, research, read reviews, compare alternative products, etc.
5. Get online at philmusic, kumuha ng opinions ng iba.
6. Gawing wallpaper ng cellphone, desktop, laptop para lagi iniisip if kelangan i-acquire.
7. Maghanap ng kakilala na may gear that you are having GAS and hiramin and test it.
8. Magpunta sa shop at testingin yung gear.
9. Magpunta sa ibang branch at test the same item if nahihiya uli testingin sa unang shop.
10. And most important, bilin mo na lang, then ibenta na lang pag ayaw na.
makunteto ka sa abot kaya mo, 20% sa gamit, 80% sa gumagamit
strange looking guitar collection  http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,80255.0.html

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #246 on: April 23, 2014, 10:14:20 PM »
Well, I think the best way to end GAS is to get PU**Y Cat.  Look at Wally Bayola, Chito Miranda AND Vhong Navarro.  I don't see them suffering from G.A.S.

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #247 on: April 23, 2014, 10:16:12 PM »
Well, I think the best way to end GAS is to get PU**Y Cat.  Look at Wally Bayola, Chito Miranda AND Vhong Navarro.  I don't see them suffering from G.A.S.

Let us NOT forget Hayden Kho who started it all.  Though doctors I think may suffer from a different form of G.A.S. (Girls Acquisition Syndrome) Heh Heh
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:22:10 PM by firemodel55 »

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #248 on: April 24, 2014, 04:48:00 AM »
Best way para mawala LP GAS?

Buy Esse's conversion.  :-P
“I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it.., seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.”

― Duane Allman

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #249 on: April 24, 2014, 08:37:43 AM »
Best way para mawala LP GAS?

Buy Esse's conversion.  :-P

uy nag iisip!  :wink:

#overthinking
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...