hulika

Author Topic: MARK Vs SHREDHEAD Low Gain  (Read 493626 times)

Offline balakubak33

• Veteran Member
MARK Vs SHREDHEAD Low Gain
« on: August 14, 2009, 10:23:17 AM »

Masarap din sa lowgain settings!
Stay away from the GAS gods...

Offline markv

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: MARK Vs SHREDHEAD Low Gain
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 10:31:01 AM »
:lol:

ayus! kulet sa end part di ata kinaya ng mic yung volume mo haha. tnx sa demo!

Happy 2K10 & salamat sa lahat ng mga users, and soon to be users ng shredhead distortion!

August 2009 - Jan. 7, 2011....
240 units of Shredhead pedals SOLD!

:mrgreen:  

DEMO/Soundclips:

Bryanarzaga's 7 String Demo
(RG1527+Blackstar HT Head w/cab)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=850899&songID=8399656

Bryanarzaga's VIDEMO
(Les Paul+Blackstar HT Head w/cab)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4NHJaQFup0

Walter123's Mid-high Gain Demo:
(ibanez PGM301+Marshall MG15)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRgNb_leE2M

Rapunzel's High Gain Demo:
(Dean LP+Peavey Studio Pro)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQjEpLg2vcs

Red Strat's Medium Gain Demo:
(Fender Strat+Laney Cub10)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=967559&songID=8262690

NEW DEMO FOR 2010!
Blue Note's 'Come Together' Demo:
(Strat+Fender Twin)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGIFyxjwvTs

Ferdie's Gtr. Volume Cleanup Test Demo:
(Peavey HP+Vox Pathfinder)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSKsqHlz2Hs

Guitabot's Metal Demo:
(Squier+Line6 UX2 Direct)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1028889&songID=8615977

Ernestjulian's 'Creed' Demo:
(PRS Mark Tremonti SE+Marshall MG30)
Creed - My Sacrifice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STsOKBeeKvc

Demo ko:  :lol: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=566104&songID=8718510
(Ibanez RG321+Vox Pathfinder 15R)

Lenpopz's Shred Demo:
(Greg Bennett RL2+Dean Markley k30)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT_qEOc2E6s

Jejan's Drop D Demo:
(Ibanez GSA60+Fernandes FA10)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE7EraxQmEc

BURGERMAN666's SHREDHEAD DEMO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wTM3NQheF0

BURGERMAN666's AMT F1 (fender in a box) cascaded with a SHREDHEAD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5kuEQ7AkOc

Boxedking's Song Idea Number 7:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9128513

Phoenix_rising's Demo:
(Caparison Horus + Kustom Defender Amp )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyy3el9Jp3g

USER COMMENTS/REVIEWS:

Ey mark, turi's shreadhead is with me right now, I'm really impressed so far to be honest.

The shreadhead has its own voice. Very impressive. Good job! -leech

Proud owner of this wonderful pedal! if you are talking about high gain pedal with a character then this pedal is for you!. the presence knob was the thing that made it unique... gives more color sa tone... gain at 12'o clock is pretty much my setting but if you like to add more grit on it, you can reach all the way up! for it's price and the attitude it gives to your tone, i'd bet you will love this great pedal.

kudos to you markv! more power! more pedals to come! - jeibi16

Thanks bro for a very well built and designed pedal..

all i can say is shredhead=WOW :) -jcsan2s

fusion blues and rock guitarists, a must have! it will turn your amp into a monster. :-D

marshall tone and kalansing is in this pedal, if you really want to play loud, get one of these. kapag hindi mo nagustuhan ang tunog nito, well your definition of tone is... i dont know!

if you really know tone, you will like this one. plus boutique quality talaga, from inside to outside, i know it kasi nagkaroon din ako ng mga bowteek pedals.

heto na un! if you want a pedal that sounds like a BIG BIG BIG marshall TUBE AMP, get one now! -walter123

i have the power!! kaya lagi ako puyat, nakakaadik yung tone. katunog ko si islass IMHO. :D -dirt

It totally rocks as a stand alone pedal. I mean it. Killed my GAS for teh Crunch Box.
Imagine paired up with your new pedal. -turi

tried this yesterday. panalo! Napunan nya yung mga pagkukulang ng emma reezafratzitz  : ;) :-D
Hanep ka mark.Idol yung tone ng shredhead and design ng case. -abstract

Mismo. I'm really loving mine. Great warm high gain pedal that cleans up well, rich harmonics and yet transparent for your guitar tone to shine thru.

I use them mostly with single coils and on low gain. What I like about this pedal is that even on the low gain settings, the low end frequency is still there and it doesn't skinny-out :)

Yung shredhead ang nag complete ng board ko, thanks!

Here's my shredhead. Makes my tele chug :)

-saturn/return

I'm not much on words when it comes to reviews... but this may have ended my search for a distortion pedal.

MISMO to Mark. ahlavet! Kiss kita pag nagkita tayo! \m/ - athanvai

This is the s**t i've been looking for!!
haha. hang lupit nun pedal, really love this one, for me, since im a big marshall fan, having this pedal is like being able to carry a stack marshall in my bag anywhere and everywhere i go! woooooh!! great creation mark!!

Been my one and only pedal for several gigs now and comment so far, hehe. i like the tone, perfect for me and my band. hehe. kuhang kuha ko yun tunog na gusto ko. shredhead = marshall = slash/gilbert/ (you add the name of marshall users) haha :-D -burnthyfret

Sir Mark maraming salamat sa shredhead!! Lupet ng tunog!! Mas maiinspire ako ngayon mag practice mag gitara..
Ay sya mga pre bili na ng shredhead! Di kayo magsisisi! :-D -soundhole8

I tried comparing it to the UK '70 model of my Valvetronix = shwak. parehas ang tunog. Meaning: Shredhead = JCM800 FTW! -raybrig

This is my first boutique pedal. And this is a rare one because it is custom made for me. Just tested it today. Great range of tones. Well matched with the Peavey Valveking 8. It can the main dirt or a boost if amp is driven.

And may I say: You can bring all your pedals in your store and go up against MarkV's pedal and I will show you what good sounding pedals really do. :-D :-D :D

Mark, good news.

I lent the pedal you sold to me to Tirso Ripoll, yup, that mestizo gitarista. Here's his quote:

"It's freaking awesome! Even with the strat on single coils, this pedal is a monster!"

Got permission to say that.

As a plug, Razorback will be performing at Checkpoint bar in Bicutan tomorrow night, November 28. Tirso will use the Shredhead on his board.

If there are any doubters, this statement should make quiet the naysayers. -letour

So great, this pedal is very amp-sounding and has very wide range in each of its control knobs, and almost all settings you do, you will find a use...and nice voicing, sobra!

I am also not a shredder but I love all of its gain settings, very versatile in my opinion...from low gain to high gain settings, they all sound great, very usable. This pedal cleans up very well; could give good dynamics to your playing.

NOW I'M A BELIEVER!!!! And I am a proud owner of this pedal (I'm the 26th owner right sir mark?) This pedal is going to stay with me for a long long time, even if the time will come na I will no longer be playing; this is worth a treasure.

Congrats and more power sir Mark!!!  Congrats shredhead owners!!! -accento24

I fully used it with a Les paul and I was sooooo amazed with the tone it's giving! Kung may bite siya sa mga Ibanez RG's (because I have one) lalo na sa LP! Ang sarap! Kulang nalang sarsarap eh! At ang kagandahan pa is hindi mo kailangan ma istuck sa high gain lang! Even the low gain tones are making me smile while playing! Phew..... Para bagang napapaisip ako na mag ka Shred Head #2! Weeeeeeeeehhh! Sabay boost kung gusto niyo pa ng chunkier or more hair!

Thanks sir Mark! Lupit, Gilbert na Gilbert ang dating!

THE SHREDHEAD IS A NO BRAINER! -opay21

-PICKED UP 2PM
-NAKAUWI  3PM..DIRECHO TESTING
-DINNER 7PM
-TUGTOG ULIT 745PM
-NAKAPLUG PA NGYON!!!! :-D

....HIRAP TIGILAN!!

TNX SIR MARKV,ONE SATISFIED CUSTOMER HERE!!! -est2tele

Kick your girlfriend out. This is the best head you can get. -paengkee

Finally I got my shredhead a while ago haha grabe ang lupet sobra nahanap ko dito yung gusto kong tunog salamat talaga kuya mark napaka down to earth nitong taong to.. Wala nako masasabi kuya mark sulit na sulit talaga. More power kuya mark God bless \m/ -ernestjulian

wah,,, i heard sir nico (shamrock) use this last night sa cuneta.. at talagang cinonfirm at pinucturan ko pa on stage.. buti nalang host ako.. hehe

ayun.. nung tumunog 1 lang masasabi ko.. GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS AAATTTTAAAACCCCCKKK!!

wahhh.. sir mark love it talaga!!! daan ako jan minsan pag libre ako.. anu po ule # mo.. pm mo po ko.. i really am into GAAAAAASSSIIINGGGG for the amazing shredhead!!! bwahahaha -ian1227

SARAP TALAGA NG SHREDHEAD,THIS IS THE TONE IVE BEEN SEARCHING IN MY 15 YEARS OF PLAYING.

The virus just keep on spreading, walang cure para dito sa shredhead gas virus! :D -rockchops_14

ok, after weeks of having the shredhead, i have just used it for practice at my room.

yesterday, i used it for like two hours with a drummer and we jammed like forever.

now my review for the shredhead..

guitar used: prs se custom, boomers 10s, bridge pup= steves special, neck pup=paf joe.
amp used: crappy raon amp LOL

one thing i noticed, that raon amp really sucks. my cleans reallly do suck. but when i engage the shredhead, that thing sounds like a marshall amp. MARSHALL. prescence at 3:00, tone is between 11-1. turn the knob right for more bite.

the tone im getting is really good! i cant imagine getting a good tone at that sucky amp! shredhead really gives clear notes, not smudgy. harmonics fly, and is so clear (i always use pinch harmonics). we played blues and this thing is awesome. we played shred guitar and this rock. very versatile. notice that i am just using the shredhead, nothing more, just the reverb of the amp, which is barely noticeable. the shredhead's sound is thick, even when i am using the scooped mids of he steves special. my guitar sustains really well, alongside with this pedal sustain is forever. when i use the neck pup, paf joe, the tone is a bit thicker, but is also very smooth.. it doesnt become spikey when im at the 15 and up frets, and is still very clear, the treble rounds off.

this shredhead will not leave my pedalboard, unless markV develops a better version of this :-D -pitongjerome

kapapanood ko lang ng Razorback sa Saguijo kaninang 1am and guess what Tirso Ripoll was using?

Cant get a good shot w/ him and the pedal, ang dami tao and ang hirap gumalaw.

-lykenhowl

hi mark thanks for the shredhead! got to test it earlier today for a show in channel2. i used it in front of a 100-watt peavey amp. i turned the amp's EQ to 12 oclock, and dialed in the shredhead something like

Gain: 10 oclock
Tone: 1 oclock
Presence: 1 oclock

best word i can think of to use is: "hapit" na distortion - tight and full-bodied distortion. i've heard Paul Gilbert sound like that through a Marshall Vintage Modern head.

Now i can say goodbye to my pedalboard.:D it's back to basics for me with only a guitar, a dirt pedal, and an amp. you just saved me around 30,000 bucks since i was planning on buying a marshall tube amp for the longest time. haha!

more power and more customers! :) goodjob man! thank you!

PS: also, i love how it reacts to the volume knob! -badongrodrigs

Panalo shredhead! Nagamit ko na sa gig kagabi. Hindi na kailangan ipush ng badmonkey pag nagsolo. Ganda din pang-rhythm. Litaw na litaw ang tunog. Ü -vin12

tested the "famed" ShredHead, and oh my, this thing is sweet!very natural, buttery-smooth distortion,like the marshall sound that we so dearly love.I tried it on a couple of guitars,and a few amps, and this one will give you a great sound,even with all knobs at 12 o'clock!(actually you need to tweak it a little more to get YOUR kind of tone).

I tried it on a washburn bt-10 and a fender tele, and the thing really sings, either single-coil or humbuckers.I tried it on a couple of Marshalls and a Crate halfstack,and this sounds pretty fine either way.What I really like about it is that it brings the amp and your guitar's character,and it sounds better with a little dirt and grime.Well, that's just me.It sounds pretty close to the dirt pedal I was aiming for,a thick yet buttery smooth sound,something very close to my Marshall's dirt sound, and this one nailed it.

Definitely this would become my main dirt pedal.Ive been using a modded boss mt-2 for years, and man, that sounded tight as hell, esp. for chugging rhythm or lead work, I loved it to hell. But hey, this one's even better.Kudos to you MarkV!best bang for the buck purchase I made this year. -toolucy

i've had a load of Distortion pedals.. i was in search for "my tone"..  from BOSS Metal Zone, Hardwire Metal Distortion, BOSS DS-1, Barber Electronics Dirty Bomb, ProCo Turbo Rat and the list goes on.. then, i decided to keep the ProCo RAT2. might as well keep the classic tune for versatility. until i used the ShredHead by MarkV. that changed it. The SHREDHEAD is a must have! -the_nong

Man, I am amazed. I wasn't expecting the Shredhead to be this good. Kakatapos ko lang mag-gitara after 3 hours (poor neighbors).

First of all, it has all the gain you will need for shred, neo-classical, and Marshallized metal. High gain talaga siya for that kind of tone and kung nakukulangan ka pa, naku, ewan ko sa iyo. It doesn't get muddy on any settings and ang ganda ng mid-range niya. Kuhang kuha ang Yngwie, Paul Gilbert, Megadeth, etc (basta Marshall user).

But really, it is a very excellent lead guitar pedal. Rhythm win din pero sa lead lalo na sa shred ang dali at sarap. Responsive and well-defined. Sarap din mag-sweep picking kanina. Rinig na rinig. Sa legato naman at picking talaga litaw ang nota walang kahirap-hirap. Masarap ang response and feel niya. Promise. Convincing talaga siya na Marshall pedal for me.

Thanks Mark. Php3500 is a steal. No joke! And yes, I'm keeping this pedal! -shredmaestrobri

Updated Shredhead User List (as of Jan. 7, 2011)

-turi
-tone freak
-jeibi16
-rapunzel
-chizdawg
-masterchoxter
-palmmuteboi
-balakubak33
-5inco
-saturn/return
-walter123
-labandero/biboymusic
-dirt
-jcsan2s
-vencejezzrell
-burnthyfret
-athanvai
-pepeman
-raidow
-raybrig
-guitargodskitz
-red_strat
-soundhole8
-opay21
-ian13
-bryanarzaga
-paengkee
-accento24
-letour
-est2tele
-eggnog20
-ernestjulian
-ferdie
-alfie1975
-guitbox
-luapsmoa
-papotzki85
-amuyong
-necron33
-rockchops_14
-guiatrist214
-dovoodoomiracleman
-pitongjerome
-jejan
-silaw
-kurt_morello
-leech
-terminal_1000
-trinch
-daturd
-guitabot
-dong (c/o accento24)
-iandomld
-al_librero
-zxc
-lenpopz
-draine
-ukeleleboy
-anodBiomech
-dadaboo
-juan_portnoy
-the_nong
-jpadua
-johnny_jackhammers
-tuned
-jaoko
-shaider57
-badongrodrigs
-ytse_neil
-burgerman666 (youtube)
-gunslinger13
-iced.ink.used.ink
-xid02
-jeproks74
-antigone
-boxedking
-yurikaziah
-sulayman44
-doubletrouble
-bhaahchico
-adam g.
-paulo0027
-rockcastle
-tirso ripoll
-nathanmanansala
-vin12
-toolucy
-rmansh
-slowspeeder
-fonzguitar13
-spyroghyro
-alvin g.
-david h.
-archie0907
-colorless krayola
-happyhorse
-region III
-13azThY
-drong
-mikomiko
-muzickero
-kinko
-p.ortiguero
-luvyoulen
-dnielle00
-romeo oh
-shredmaestrobri
-ian1227
-shift015
-dahji2
-phoenix_rising
-arcanum_2g
-jan jan (c/o romeo oh)
-popoy_goodboy
-r/min
-7stringmachine
-blyss
-zer0co0l
-ritch_0769
-rrmode
-huangalden
-changedmynametojimi
-cinzons10
-kunanskie
-kim buella
-kilimmanjaro
-homer d.
-prakash k.
-stgmd
-june m.
-bulog
-coolcat128
-kurtseth
-jantoy
-pipo
-nero
-stilljey
-boneheadchico
-juntwang
-rolexm
-choki choki
-adrian_dz8
-luismetalkid
-macloude
-notlimhxcx
-mak777
-kiko
-jhunac
-madvayne
-chuck51
-keith delleva
-muchix
-embassy_of_dreams
-I. Bokeloh
-blazzia
-D. Johnson
-herbules
-seikisoy
-yearling
-ricson_tech
-nayzdok (c/o boxedking)
-ninjeremy
-djonathan
-eddrock
-anjell @ kimchiland
-J. Reyes
-gary s. (c/o chizdawg)
-bh
-purplekrypton
-calvin c.
-spetnaz1123
-mocho
-teedzay0171
-joshmadrid07
-rock4ever
-chadrobles
-masterbatehoven
-blancer
-monsterbot
-trix
-alexy d.
-armand q.
-grease monkey
-mrslow96
-parakeet
-weylan
-jolam1431
-r. sison
-daryl
-arvee
-magtataho7
-proud07christian
-wildcard
-ramesis a.
-francis s.
-joshua i.
-jorel t.
-vince g.
-rockerx
-xaero
-psychic_sushi
-arisesanctified
-xc
-firewaterjem
-eric t. (c/o yearling)
-stefan_hendrixx
-bitusan
-ganjie
-inhuman
-m. lozada
-24fret
-ermonski
-sinonieayako
-shkc
-haxo55
-bluenote
-grinbug
-skitoma
-top.gun.01
-kell
-john g.
-nathan r.
-bert o.
-sonikyut
-harvey m.
-jb cesario
-speedkill
-danj0
-3bars_empty
-jolo v.
-dubista
-dudeofdude
-bardubal
-bacardians
-novidjaff
-deathangel2121
-jett s.

:)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:01:23 AM by markv »

Offline balakubak33

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »
Wehehehe! Sabi sayo masarap to sa low gain!
Stay away from the GAS gods...

Offline cacophony

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 11:02:01 AM »
 :-D

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 01:21:43 PM »
Nice design! Markv kaw gumawa? magkano naman hehe  :evil:
zzzzzzz

Offline markv

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »
3.5k introductory price.

I use High-Quality parts only. Metal film capacitors & resistors para tahimik & bowteek quality talaga  ;)

Eto lang 1 problem: out of stock ang 1290ns enclosure sa epektos. fatay! :D

Offline jmreyes

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 02:46:10 PM »
Where is the circuit based sir? Crunch box with external presence knob?
LF: Mojo

Offline blackmanika

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 03:05:25 PM »
wow! ito na yun!...  :-D warm & creamy!... or should i say, peter north edition?... hehe...  :-D just like a warm apple pie...  :wink:
ADD Us Up: http://www.facebook.com/BLACKMANIKA
drifting-
lost-

Offline jmwreck

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 06:16:43 PM »
ganda talaga nito, ok na ok pa yung looks  :-D

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 08:05:26 PM »
3.5k introductory price.

I use High-Quality parts only. Metal film capacitors & resistors para tahimik & bowteek quality talaga  ;)

Eto lang 1 problem: out of stock ang 1290ns enclosure sa epektos. fatay! :D

Nyay so ibig sabihin mag mamahal pa pala!  :-D
zzzzzzz

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 08:23:58 PM »
oh by the way, sir Kevin, ano yun unang vid?
- Guitar used
- amp used

Mark: ano ano mga controls nito?

ganda...
zzzzzzz

Offline markv

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »
Guitar used: japanese strat SSS stock pups
Amp used: fender princeton

Controls:
-Volume
-Gain
-Tone
-Presence

Shredhead users:
-turi
-tone freak
-jeibi16
-rapunzel
-chizdawg
-chox
-palmmuteboi
-balakubak33
-5inco

:D

Offline kurt_morello

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 08:59:17 PM »
nice!!!! ganda ng tunog ah....
Geetah Freak's  Blog - http://geetahfreak.wordpress.com/

Offline shredmaestrobri

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 01:16:54 AM »
Nice creation! Thumbs up!

Offline chris005

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »
congrats MArk!
FS: ehx,gig-fx,boss,marshall, fernandes sustainer, guyatone

http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=102458.0

Offline rhoadz_metal19

• Netizen Level
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 10:10:45 AM »
ok yan ha, i like that,

Offline ian1227

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 12:50:37 PM »
badtrip!!!??? kaylangan talaga mabenta na yung 1 amp ko.. ito yung hinahanap kong tunog!!! ang tagal ko ng hinahanap to!! sir markv!!! i love you for making this stomp!!!!! waaaahhh!!!????
music = life story + emotion + skill + creativity

God bless

Offline guitbox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 12:57:16 PM »
maganda mark.  sana ma-try ko to one of these days.
My passion comes from my Jesus...

Offline boncram

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 09:13:51 PM »
hebigat! gusto ko yan!

Offline markv

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 09:40:33 AM »
sa mga gusto makatest, feel free to drop by at my place. This coming week free nman ako most days :)

RAPUNZEL'S HIGH GAIN DEMO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQjEpLg2vcs

Equipment used: Dean LP Copy w/ Dimarzio Super 3 pups. Peavey Studio Pro Amp.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 03:17:46 PM by markv »

Offline pekzman

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 11:09:03 AM »
ok sir a. if ever oorder ako, mga ilang days?.... dito kasi ako sa ilocos... gusto ko yung tunog na ganyan, para idisplay ko na lang yung multi ko't mabuo na rin ang board....

Offline ian1227

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 12:55:23 PM »
waahh!!! gas!!! sir markv musta ka na??!!! ayan ang tunog na matagal ko ng hinhanap!! i love you na talaga for the stomp!! kaylangan na talaga mabenta yung 1 amp ko!! waahhh!!!
music = life story + emotion + skill + creativity

God bless

Offline Pianista

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 01:09:59 PM »
wow gusto ko rin ma try. try ko daan dyan one of these days oks lng ba?hehe

Offline kurt_morello

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 01:23:28 AM »
dapat yan ang inuna mo sa britmod. hahaha. para binenta ko na lang ds 1 ko eh .hehehe.
Geetah Freak's  Blog - http://geetahfreak.wordpress.com/

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 06:37:02 AM »
wow ganda sir mark..nice!!!! :-)
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous