hulika

Author Topic: Little Reminders  (Read 18466 times)

Offline michiko.airashii

• i'm a girl
  • Prime Moderator
Little Reminders
« on: December 02, 2007, 02:55:53 PM »
Okay guys, I don't want to be a boring person but I have to impose my own rules, pretty much anything goes here like the other threads in the Anything Goes forum, but here are a few reminders to keep you all on track (because we all have to have some discipline too, you know).

I know that you are all fed up by these rules but heck, just please be guided.

1.   Avoid double-posting. You can delete your extra posts or the moderators/administrators can do that for you.
2.   Don't post the same thread in different categories. And make sure your posts stay on topic. Keep your posts where they should belong so the board won't get cluttered.
3.   Please avoid tYPinG LyK dIs. Sticky caps is not only hard to read but also annoying for those unfamiliar with this style. This is a message board, not a cellphone, and we don't set character limits after all. Don't type in all caps, as this is widely recognized as shouting and as a sign of aggression also Txt splling is not allowd. This rule is already implemented all through-out the forums so stick with it.
4.   Sometimes, discussions get a little heated. We would like to remind everybody that it's perfectly fine to have debates and discussions, but to stoop to name-calling and bashing is totally unnecessary. Keep your heads cool and don't create any hostility and tension in the boards.
5.   Make sure that your posts have content, instead of just posting smilies.

This forum is the place where we can exchange well, mainly beauty secrets, how to stay fit and how to live a clean life so feel free to share your tips and keep us informed.

Enjoy!

Any violent reactions just PM me.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 03:15:03 AM by michiko_airashii »