hulika

Author Topic: We're LOOKING for a DRUMMER! (Quezon City)  (Read 1450 times)

Offline dauntlesselephant

• Philmusicus Noobitus
We're LOOKING for a DRUMMER! (Quezon City)
« on: October 01, 2013, 02:16:19 PM »
Hello, guys! As you read, we are currently looking for a drummer. We're a three-piece band, but our current drummer has been wanting to switch and prefers to be one of the guitarists instead. We've only played for a couple of months, just this past May. We usually play covers, but we're working on making some original pieces.

We usually cover some of these bands and take influence from them, so we prefer drummers who listen to these type of bands/genres:
Classic rock, blues, rock 'n' roll, psychedelic rock, indie, alternative. "Tame Impala, Arctic Monkeys, The Kinks, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, The Strokes, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Bob Dylan, Band of Skulls, Joy Division, Queen, The Cure, The Smiths, MGMT, Cream, David Bowie,  and The White Stripes." I'd go on, but I think you get where I'm going at by now.

Preferably, we want someone who lives in Quezon City or near Quezon City so it wouldn't be much of a hassle every time we need to rehearse. And someone who's not 26 years old and above. (Some of us are just in their teens) Someone who's available to spare their time for rehearsals at least once every 1-2 weeks. We're not asking much, but it'd be great if you're at least a decent player. So, if you're interested just contact one of these numbers: 09054132198 or 09158971773. Or you could just visit our Facebook page or email us at thedauntlesselephant@gmail.com and contact us from there.

Here's one of our performance during our first gig,
And our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/dauntlesselephant

Thanks!

Offline dauntlesselephant

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: We're LOOKING for a DRUMMER! (Quezon City)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »
BUMP