hulika

Author Topic: Calling all artists, bands, etc! Please check out MUSIKLOKAL.COM!!!  (Read 1368 times)

Offline cherrycoloredfunk

• Philmusicus Noobitus
It's a sort of purevolume pero it caters to local artists where you can upload your songs and even your videos!  :-D If you don't have a band and would just want to check it out, you can also register and get exclusive content from selected artists! So what are you waiting for?! Sign up na! Just go to : www.musiklokal.com
"…in the end, i think of music as the saving grace for all humanity." (Henry Miller)
outonaschoolnight.multiply.com

Offline mikomiko

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Calling all artists, bands, etc! Please check out MUSIKLOKAL.COM!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 04:25:56 AM »
Ano to uploading like pure volume??? hidi kaya ma rip ka dito vro??
SKA UP YER LIFE RUDY!!!

Offline cherrycoloredfunk

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 01:11:36 PM »
i just mentioned pure volume para di na mahirap i-explain, parang same concept pero different din kasi it not only caters to musicians but to productions and establishments na ren. Basta check out the site para u'd have an idea  :-D
"…in the end, i think of music as the saving grace for all humanity." (Henry Miller)
outonaschoolnight.multiply.com

Offline varied_ventures

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 07:05:33 AM »
Ok din yung site na yan. Our band, After The Flow, posted our demo there too. May limit nga lang na 4MB yung file. Kaya mababang bit rate lang yung ginamit namin. Cool site....  :-D