hulika

Author Topic: Anung e Reader ang Gamit Mo?  (Read 16346 times)

Offline j.nikko3123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Anung e Reader ang Gamit Mo?
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2015, 04:04:27 AM »
Sideloading is not a problem with kindle,we live in a free world,our devices should be free as well.
"Join the darkside,we have cookies."

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2015, 08:42:49 AM »
Sideloading is not a problem with kindle,we live in a free world,our devices should be free as well.

I didn't know this was possible. May mod or something? sa Kobo kasi kahit anong format or DRM ata babasahin nya except kindle files, which is not an issue
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline j.nikko3123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2015, 09:10:41 AM »
Well yes,you can jailbreak a kindle :) My paperwhite is cheaper than a kobo glo by the way as it is the subsidized version(the one with ads that will require you to pay amazon 30 bucks just to get rid of it). If you don't want to jailbrake the kindle you can always convert those EPUBs to MOBI with a ton of softwares on the interwebs;I specifically use Calibre on this matter.

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2015, 09:17:21 AM »
Well yes,you can jailbreak a kindle :) My paperwhite is cheaper than a kobo glo by the way as it is the subsidized version(the one with ads that will require you to pay amazon 30 bucks just to get rid of it). If you don't want to jailbrake the kindle you can always convert those EPUBs to MOBI with a ton of softwares on the interwebs;I specifically use Calibre on this matter.

I do have Calibre, but I didn't know you could sideload convrted mobi files into a Kindle. Awesome.

BTW, does Kindle have the same/similar resolution as the Kobo glo?
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline j.nikko3123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2015, 09:50:37 AM »
I do have Calibre, but I didn't know you could sideload convrted mobi files into a Kindle. Awesome.

BTW, does Kindle have the same/similar resolution as the Kobo glo?

With calibre yes you can sideload books to kindle( see link for instruction :
list=PLeSHVc_BJxL-IeaYaYubipSiR9QQhb17v&index=44), resolution wise they are the same IMO,I've been squirming over paper bound books for a long time leaving me with terrible set of eyes that I can't really define what prestine resolution is or is there any difference with the amout of ink you can fill in a pixel,I just find the backlight on the kobo glo better than the kindle though. I ditched my kobo glo for a kindle beacuse of the customizibilty of the kindle which comes from jailbreaking it;I can't play on a kobo,and the chess engine is really cool.

Offline j.nikko3123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2016, 08:53:49 AM »
I'm currently bitching on the new update for the paper white nakakabadtrip yung itsura.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 09:48:41 PM »
sa good reader ako tumitingin ng mga bagong labas na ereader so far kobo at kindle maganda struggling na nook. maganda rin android ereader using e ink kaso me prublema pa.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2016, 07:12:45 PM »
yung mga naka kindle

Kindle users urged to install 'critical update' by 22 March or device won't connect to net

KINDLE e-reader users could become locked out of the internet if they don't update the device by the end of today.

Amazon is warning owners that if the 'critical' software update is not completed in time then an error message will show up and they won't be able to get online to download e-books.

The update is required for 2012 Kindle Paperwhite devices and all previous versions.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/7017340/Amazon-urges-Kindle-users-to-install-critical-update-by-22-March-or-face-being-disconnected-from-the-internet.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160322-_-Features-_-403786998-_-Imageandlink

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2016, 06:43:22 AM »
sa good reader ako tumitingin ng mga bagong labas na ereader so far kobo at kindle maganda struggling na nook. maganda rin android ereader using e ink kaso me prublema pa.

parang bitin ako sa features ng Kobo for Android. i still stick to Aldiko or Moonreader. minsan may mga .PDF files ako naloload yung first 50 pages tapos biglang blank yung susunod hanggang katapusan.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2016, 07:16:30 PM »
parang bitin ako sa features ng Kobo for Android. i still stick to Aldiko or Moonreader. minsan may mga .PDF files ako naloload yung first 50 pages tapos biglang blank yung susunod hanggang katapusan.

pwede ka mag import ng pdf sa kindle i think.

gamit ko kindle for pc sa acer one 10 netbook na pwede tablet nakakapag import ako ng pdf file.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2016, 09:43:03 AM »
Amazon's high-end Kindle Oasis is sleek, sharp and pricey
If the Kindle Voyage is a Rolls-Royce, the Oasis is a Lambo.

eff Bezos probably wasn't pleased to see his surprise spoiled this week, but e-book fans still have reason to get pumped. Amazon just pulled back the curtain on its new premium reader, the Kindle Oasis, and it's the slimmest and sleekest model the company has put out yet. Of course, with a price starting at $290 (£270), it's also one of the most expensive. As Amazon tells it, all the decisions were made with one goal in mind: to let the hardware itself almost disappear from view so that readers can lose themselves in their stories.

http://www.engadget.com/2016/04/13/amazon-kindle-oasis/

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2016, 07:59:04 AM »