hulika

Author Topic: The Sunface Crew (everything Analogman here)  (Read 6472 times)

Offline khuxielog

• Veteran Member
Re: The Sunface Crew (everything Analogman here)
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2013, 04:08:50 PM »

here's a video i did, ab'ing a kot and a marshall bb 1

« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:11:28 PM by khuxielog »
references: drick, barbie h., turi, deltaslim, royc, tackielarla, nuno, diver, ninjeremy, fonzy, etc.

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2013, 04:20:59 PM »
^Galing pare! Nice playing.

Wow.. lapit ng Marshall Bluesbreaker sa KoT. So what's your assessment bro? You didn't really tell us.  :-D
“I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it.., seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.”

― Duane Allman

Offline khuxielog

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2013, 04:30:49 PM »
^actually the kot and the bb1 imho sound the same (at least for the crunchier setting...di gaano ganun ka ganda clean boost ng bb1)
..................... i sold the bb1 last year and am selling the kot now..........
......................it sucks to let it go, but i need an offset guitar so bad for my indie-poppish band..and i think i can settle with another od :)
references: drick, barbie h., turi, deltaslim, royc, tackielarla, nuno, diver, ninjeremy, fonzy, etc.

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2013, 05:12:46 PM »
Sayang yung KoT bro! Ngayon napatunayan na, the KoT sounds like a Marshall Bluesbreaker.  :-o  :-(

But it's two bluesbreakers with cool graphics hahaha! (pampalubag loob mode)

Thanks for sharing your clip bro. Now let's hear those AM fuzzies!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:22:11 AM by nickson »
“I will take love wherever I find it and offer it to everyone who will take it.., seek knowledge from those wiser than me and try to teach those who wish to learn from me.”

― Duane Allman

Offline musicjunkie

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2013, 08:36:48 PM »
Yey! Khuxielog! I am happy again with my bb1!

Btw, my jaguar is still waiting for you!

Offline khuxielog

• Veteran Member
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2013, 11:18:56 PM »
@ nickson, yeah...the clean boost side of the kot is a godsend!  in my blues-rock band i actually gig with only the kot

@musicjunkie...yeah the bb1 is a pretty stellar pedal, twice na ako nakabili ng bb1 but sold them..however, im now looking again...haha!  ang downside lang ng bb1 is that they shine when the gain knob's at three o clock and above...below that medyo meh.....re: jaguar, yup2x still gathering up some cash, it's a pretty hairy, GAS-filled month! 

I dont know if this has been posted before, but here's a mod to convert a bb1 to a single channel kot:

http://www.tonegeek.com/musicgear/pedals/marshall-bluesbreaker-mods.php

Offline nickson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2013, 09:24:55 AM »
Still lovin' the KoT now I got a humbucker guitar here to test it with, Gibson 490T and 490R to be exact, on an MIJ les paul.

High gain setting is surprising! :) Max the volume knobs and it's drive heaven.

― Duane Allman

Offline marcopolo

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2018, 08:26:27 PM »
I have an Analogman Bichorus and it sounds great to my ears!