hulika

Author Topic: Stolen Guitar - Recovered!  (Read 14422 times)

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
Stolen Guitar - Recovered!
« on: July 15, 2013, 07:56:04 AM »
Hey guys,

MY J Custom was stolen from my car which was just parked just outside my house. It's an RG1308. Eventually someone might use this on stage. So I have to let it be known that it was stolen

IBANEZ RG1308 J. CUSTOM

SPECS:
* Light Ash body
* 3-piece Maple neck with selected Dark Rosewood fingerboard (Ultra)
- DiMarzio Air Norton neck humbucker
- DiMarzio Blue Velvet mid single coil
- DiMarzio Tone Zone bridge humbucker
* Lo-Pro Edge Trem (Mint na Mint. Looks Brandnew)
* Gotoh Tuners (Mint)
* Black hardware
* Strap Locks Recessed into the body (Super Cool)
* Natural (NT) Finish
* Handcrafted in Japan (1996)

Please be on the look out for it.

pics from the previous previous owners ads

http://www.istorya.net/forums/music-and-movies/324285-ibanez-rg1308-j-custom-mij.html
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:17:59 PM by mojoefly »

Offline gnarly

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Stolen Guitar
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 08:54:44 AM »
Pwede din po kayo mag-post dito Sir/Ma'am to spread the word

http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=158789.0.

sana mahuli yung nagnakaw.

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 08:59:20 AM »
Hanapin natin to!!!   :razz:

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 09:47:04 AM »
Hanapin natin to!!!   :razz:
baka mag tago pa yung ungas na nag nakaw for now pero eventually baka gamitin din on stage and when he does i hope someone from PM spots the guitar

Offline jjgalvan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 10:37:48 AM »
baka mag tago pa yung ungas na nag nakaw for now pero eventually baka gamitin din on stage and when he does i hope someone from PM spots the guitar
panu nanakaw sa koche mo bro? grabe hirap sa pakiramdam pag pinaghirapan mo bilin tas nanakawin lang. sana mahuli  :eek:

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 11:04:00 AM »
baka yung tumira nyan yung scammer na sikat na sikat sa PM at SUlit
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline aHeartThatNeverFade

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 03:30:46 PM »
ABANG MODE.  :razz:
For He satisfies my longing soul and fills my hungry soul with goodness. -Psalms 107:9

Offline mikebled

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 03:36:02 PM »
Nakakainit ng dugo talaga ang mga magnanakaw! Lalo na pag brother in music ang nabibiktima. Will be in the look out for your guitar, bro. Spreading the word.

Offline Freak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 03:39:20 PM »
most likely binasag ang bintana ng sasakyan?

Offline ejecruz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 03:41:14 PM »
Grabe.. Sana mahuli...
Joshua 1:8

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Offline Brewstein15

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 04:46:08 PM »
most likely binasag ang bintana ng sasakyan?

malamang nga ganyan ginawa...O may improvised key na ginamit para di makagawa ng ingay.

Putsa pablotter na dapat yan.Para aware din ang mga police/authorities sa crime na naganap...
references: Zakiya897, Llever_custom, amorkulasisi, mikko21ganja, ryann, darxide_chronology, hwan, brax_monster, zero44, renmarquez, rowell.sales

Offline joel_marcelo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 05:14:52 PM »
Sorry to hear Brian. Hope you find your guitar soon.

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 07:01:49 PM »
Brian got his guitar back!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline ejecruz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 07:12:16 PM »
Good News!! Sir if it's OK with you.. can you share how? So that if the same thing happened to us, we know what to do..

Thanks ..

Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 07:20:11 PM »
Happy ending!!!   :)

Offline mikebled

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 07:21:08 PM »
Yes!  :-)

Offline electromark

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 08:23:20 PM »
ginhawa sa pakiramdam yan sir, thank god nakuha mo ulit, :)

Offline shoegaze geezer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 08:31:19 PM »
all's well that ends well. good thing you got your guitar back ts.  :)
"I look at yours, you laugh at mine. And love is just a miserable lie"

Offline maruzen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 08:34:05 PM »
whoa buti na lang  :razz:
FS: Effects Pedals, Blackstar HT5-R - http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=302374.0

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 08:41:23 PM »
 Hi everyone, yes with an extreme stroke of luck and help from many friends on FB i was able to get my guitar back. Exactly how is what boggles me

Here's the story.   

Yesterday at 11 am i went to kwerdas music shop. Bought some pedals i tested with my j custom.

12. I left the store with the effects and my guitar. The first thing i did was put the guitar in the backseat then the effects. Kelvin the owner of the store walked me to the car.

Headed to saisaki in Edsa.  I told my gf ill have the valet boys park the car, she said are you gonna leave the guitar and gear? Is it safe. I look at the guitar and think for a moment, hmmm, then im like i'll just leave it. After eating, i checked my gear, it was all still there. We then headed to a mall, still i left my guitar, upon getting back my gear was still there. When i got home, i did not bring in the guitar right away. I left it in the car from 6 to 11 pm. When i went out to get it, it was gone.

This am, i spread the news in FB and here.  it spread like crazy as I'm friends with tons of session guitarist and musicians

Here is the mind boggling part. Kelvin the store owner, texted me a few hours after the news spread on FB. He said, bro, I just now noticed your guitar is here in my store. He and I both were like, that's impossible. My guitar was stolen in my Car outside my house. Why would anyone return it there?  He had no clue, because after i left his store yesterday he did general cleaning

Exactly how and why the guitar ended up back in his store gave both of us goosebumps and just boggled us. 

Truly grateful that I have it back, but We can't help but wonder how it reappeared back in his store with locks intact

Thanks to all those who spread my post on FB. Maybe the culprit freaked but why it was returned to kwerdas is what boggles me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 08:44:38 PM by mojoefly »

Offline ejecruz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »
Hmmmm.. well.. we can only think of endless possibilities why it was there at the store or who returned it there, but what is great is, you have it now...

You will now have a very good sleep tonight bro..  :-D

Offline shoegaze geezer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 08:53:26 PM »
Hi everyone, yes with an extreme stroke of luck and help from many friends on FB i was able to get my guitar back. Exactly how is what boggles me

Here's the story.   

Yesterday at 11 am i went to kwerdas music shop. Bought some pedals i tested with my j custom.

12. I left the store with the effects and my guitar. The first thing i did was put the guitar in the backseat then the effects. Kelvin the owner of the store walked me to the car.

Headed to saisaki in Edsa.  I told my gf ill have the valet boys park the car, she said are you gonna leave the guitar and gear? Is it safe. I look at the guitar and think for a moment, hmmm, then im like i'll just leave it. After eating, i checked my gear, it was all still there. We then headed to a mall, still i left my guitar, upon getting back my gear was still there. When i got home, i did not bring in the guitar right away. I left it in the car from 6 to 11 pm. When i went out to get it, it was gone.

This am, i spread the news in FB and here.  it spread like crazy as I'm friends with tons of session guitarist and musicians

Here is the mind boggling part. Kelvin the store owner, texted me a few hours after the news spread on FB. He said, bro, I just now noticed your guitar is here in my store. He and I both were like, that's impossible. My guitar was stolen in my Car outside my house. Why would anyone return it there?  He had no clue, because after i left his store yesterday he did general cleaning

Exactly how and why the guitar ended up back in his store gave both of us goosebumps and just boggled us. 

Truly grateful that I have it back, but We can't help but wonder how it reappeared back in his store with locks intact

Thanks to all those who spread my post on FB. Maybe the culprit freaked but why it was returned to kwerdas is what boggles me.

sometimes, crazy and weird things do happen in our lives bro. that's just the way it is.
anyways, if you have time, have your guitar blessed by your parish priest. i just hope i can be there to see the priest's reaction when he is blessing an electric guitar. hehehe.
"I look at yours, you laugh at mine. And love is just a miserable lie"

Offline teleness

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 09:02:12 PM »
well it is a good news then. im just about to read about the stolen guitar , and then  , nakabalik na pala sya. hehehe
spread the good vibrations ^_,^

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2013, 09:05:31 PM »
Enter the world of the twilight zone...great news! Cheers
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline mojoefly

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2013, 09:15:02 PM »
Enter the world of the twilight zone...great news! Cheers
bro, all i told my gf is like, did we enter the twlight zone. It is the oddest thing to ever happen