hulika

Author Topic: New album from silverfilter! Manila Electronica out now!  (Read 2521 times)

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
New album from silverfilter! Manila Electronica out now!
« on: June 28, 2012, 02:08:30 AM »
Hi everyone!

Been a while since I last posted. Well, it hasn’t been THAT long

Anyway, I’ve been busy with my new baby (just turned 6 mos) and finishing my latest album and so I’m here to share it with everyone now that I’m done!

Simply head on to http://www.silverfilter.com to check out my latest album. Hopin you do!

Here’s a simple writeup I made as an idea

MANILA ELECTRONICA :.

Manila Electronica is a collection of my tunes over the years spanning almost a decade. I created this collection because I felt that in my years as an Electronic music producer, music styles and trends have come and gone and what better way to represent those periods but with pieces of music that highlighted those times in our lives as well as the ones that I’ve been heavily into and enjoyed getting my feet wet in. It is through this release that I aim to show everyone how Filipinos have been at it as well, doing electronic music the same time the rest of the world was.

*yes, I'm the guy behind silverfilter :)

Offline Arpee Ong

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: New album from silverfilter! Manila Electronica out now!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 05:28:13 AM »
wasn't able to get the album chief, but i did checked out your soundcloud, great set of materials you got there man :) thanks for sharing them.

Offline lovecore

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: New album from silverfilter! Manila Electronica out now!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 09:36:22 PM »
Thanks bro. Well it'll always be there naman since the new album's gonna be part of the discog you can grab it anytime  :)