hulika

Author Topic: Scalarizer Thread  (Read 259136 times)

Offline higad

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Scalarizer Thread
« Reply #950 on: February 21, 2007, 12:27:59 PM »
just spoke with BAMF on the phone today. It is possible...

specify which scalarizer you want (crystal scalarizer or metal sparklers-designed for metal sounds and beyond) and ilan units.

Shipping charges  will be on your bill . As for payment you can deposit the amount to BAMF' account. PM na lng namin sau or u can contact me @ 09159501603

sir whats the difference betwee crystal scalarizer and metal sparklers? i know na pang metal yung sound ng metal sparklers pero.. meron bang sound clip o kaya katunog ng any song yung dalawa? :)
Pare1: Pare, bat naman hanggang ngayon wala ka pang syota? wala ka pa<br />bang napupusuan?<br />Pare2: Meron.. Manhid ka lang!<br /><br />heegad.multiply.com

Offline dominant_chord2005

• Veteran Member
« Reply #951 on: February 21, 2007, 12:57:49 PM »

specify which scalarizer you want (crystal scalarizer or metal sparklers-designed for metal sounds and beyond) and ilan units.

Shipping charges  will be on your bill . As for payment you can deposit the amount to BAMF' account. PM na lng namin sau or u can contact me @ 09159501603

sir whats the difference betwee crystal scalarizer and metal sparklers? i know na pang metal yung sound ng metal sparklers pero.. meron bang sound clip o kaya katunog ng any song yung dalawa? :)

good question bro...censia na sa lahat ngauyn lng ako ulit nag post...busy ako with job applications eh..saka sa PIMP of course...lagi na laman ng shop (halatang adik)

the metal core scalarizer was not called metal to fit the purpose of enhancing metal sounds on your guitar.
Unlike the crystal core who breathes life to your strats due to the added brilliance and detail on the guitars tone...the metal core scalarizer increases the midrange therefore resulting to a fat, more robust tone, but still has that clarity. its good for jazz tones, its also good for all genres...even the crystal core works on metal sounds...
actually..it depends on you kung ano klase ng scalarizer ang bagay sa tunog na ginagawa mo.

expect your metal core scalarizer to breathe whenever you noodle with ur axe....subukan mo umupo sa amp mo while playing clean tone on your scalarized guitar, not only can u hear the difference, you can feel it as well.

feel free to drop by the BAMFx HQ/PIMP studios, the address is under BAMF's signature. anton and I will be more than glad to give you a demo of the scalarizer as well as the bakemono if you want to explore the modded pedals as well. |I can assure you...lahat ng nagpalagay wore smiles on their faces after they heard the difference. Eto rin madalas ko sinasabi sa mga tao...wala naman mawawala kung susubukan mo....lahat ng sumubok...masaya sa resulta..but do'nt take my word for it...as the others ...as of now..scalarized guitars of philmusicians are up @100 and counting 

some are skeptical about it...i cant blame them...kung kano siguro nagbenta nito wala na tanong tanong kahit mahal presyo....bibilhin...BAMFx is here to help the pinoy musician. no matter how "cheap " ur gear is as some claim them to be...the scalarizer can help ease that problem if not totally eradicate the sickness that's been bugging all of us: Gear Acquisition Syndrome. 
"Practice makes perfect."

Offline dominant_chord2005

• Veteran Member
« Reply #952 on: February 21, 2007, 01:09:42 PM »
tube-like po ba ang sound kapag may scalarizer?

yes gin blue...it has that tube tone ...though its not precise. better ask BAMF for the details on that or better yet back read lng bro...if its too technical for me to answer..i leave it all to bamf to explain it, since sya naman ang nag imbento nito.
"Practice makes perfect."

Offline higad

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #953 on: February 21, 2007, 01:41:56 PM »

good question bro...censia na sa lahat ngauyn lng ako ulit nag post...busy ako with job applications eh..saka sa PIMP of course...lagi na laman ng shop (halatang adik)

the metal core scalarizer was not called metal to fit the purpose of enhancing metal sounds on your guitar.
Unlike the crystal core who breathes life to your strats due to the added brilliance and detail on the guitars tone...the metal core scalarizer increases the midrange therefore resulting to a fat, more robust tone, but still has that clarity. its good for jazz tones, its also good for all genres...even the crystal core works on metal sounds...
actually..it depends on you kung ano klase ng scalarizer ang bagay sa tunog na ginagawa mo.

expect your metal core scalarizer to breathe whenever you noodle with ur axe....subukan mo umupo sa amp mo while playing clean tone on your scalarized guitar, not only can u hear the difference, you can feel it as well.

feel free to drop by the BAMFx HQ/PIMP studios, the address is under BAMF's signature. anton and I will be more than glad to give you a demo of the scalarizer as well as the bakemono if you want to explore the modded pedals as well. |I can assure you...lahat ng nagpalagay wore smiles on their faces after they heard the difference. Eto rin madalas ko sinasabi sa mga tao...wala naman mawawala kung susubukan mo....lahat ng sumubok...masaya sa resulta..but do'nt take my word for it...as the others ...as of now..scalarized guitars of philmusicians are up @100 and counting 

some are skeptical about it...i cant blame them...kung kano siguro nagbenta nito wala na tanong tanong kahit mahal presyo....bibilhin...BAMFx is here to help the pinoy musician. no matter how "cheap " ur gear is as some claim them to be...the scalarizer can help ease that problem if not totally eradicate the sickness that's been bugging all of us: Gear Acquisition Syndrome. 

wow. thanks sir! nakausap ko na si sir jobet. before march 17 papaganito ko na din guitar ko. balak ko kasi bumili ng pickups e. budget is below 2k. pero with his price. wow. :lol:
Pare1: Pare, bat naman hanggang ngayon wala ka pang syota? wala ka pa<br />bang napupusuan?<br />Pare2: Meron.. Manhid ka lang!<br /><br />heegad.multiply.com

Offline bendedbeam

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #954 on: February 21, 2007, 01:52:04 PM »
Try ko yung scalarizer pag nakuha ko na guitar ko from Sir Arie...
---------------------------------
It's not the guitar's fault...

Offline oist

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #955 on: February 21, 2007, 02:45:45 PM »
question lang..

i recently acquired a fernando les paul copy and i really like the tone of the pickups on a clean channel.. however, pag nilagyan na ng dist or od, super blurred na yung notes especially sa low registers..unlike my other guitar na meron ding humbuckers.. which scalarizer should i get??

thanks!!

Online m1k3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #956 on: February 21, 2007, 04:33:59 PM »
depende ba sa wood ng body yung outcome ng tunog ng scalarizer yung gitara ko kasi ply lang ang body

Offline lao

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #957 on: February 21, 2007, 05:39:07 PM »
had mine done today, crystalized my epi les paul, thanks sir bamf! got the clarity that i want!

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #958 on: February 21, 2007, 06:38:52 PM »
question lang..

i recently acquired a fernando les paul copy and i really like the tone of the pickups on a clean channel.. however, pag nilagyan na ng dist or od, super blurred na yung notes especially sa low registers..unlike my other guitar na meron ding humbuckers.. which scalarizer should i get??

thanks!!

The scalarizer will fix that bro, as it adds detail and presence. its a mud sucker. i'm hinting that crystal will do the trick for you, but we can only truly determine what suits it if you drop by and give it a shot.  :-) but if the muddiness is unbearable, having your pickups BAMF potted should solve it, as that too, clears the cloudiness like summer sunlight
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #959 on: February 21, 2007, 06:43:01 PM »
depende ba sa wood ng body yung outcome ng tunog ng scalarizer yung gitara ko kasi ply lang ang body

kinda, but the results are always pleasant. Deacon Blues lefts his ply bodied maya strat with me for the longest time, and i even used that on a gig much to the surprise of some folks as it was the cheapest guitar onstage (just like yours truly, heheheheh  8-) )

ply does not sound bad, it'll get the job done. the scalarizer should beef it up, as it works with resonance, and the maya strat had lots of resonance (though not scalarized, i can imagine the extra beef and chime a metal sparkler can benefit it)

Ron Kirn

Offline ritch_079

• Veteran Member
« Reply #960 on: February 21, 2007, 06:47:03 PM »
scalarized na ung akin!! nyehehehe! ang saya!! ..gsto ko rin pa scalarize strat ko.. ahahhaa.. and para balikan ko backplate.. haha.. naiwan e.. hehe

Offline DyaniBee

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #961 on: February 21, 2007, 06:52:17 PM »
scalarized na ung akin!! nyehehehe! ang saya!! ..gsto ko rin pa scalarize strat ko.. ahahhaa.. and para balikan ko backplate.. haha.. naiwan e.. hehe

Wehehe... Na-excite kasi...  :lol:
Imagine a world without bass...

Offline ritch_079

• Veteran Member
« Reply #962 on: February 21, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »

Wehehe... Na-excite kasi...  :lol:

whahaha more reasons to go back!!!! whahahah

Offline thenextfirst

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #963 on: February 21, 2007, 07:02:52 PM »
ey guys I need one for my strat. Whut shud i doo
o0O0onicoscio0O0o
   The Second Me

Offline DyaniBee

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #964 on: February 21, 2007, 07:05:45 PM »
Go get one!   :-D
Imagine a world without bass...

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #965 on: February 21, 2007, 07:37:06 PM »
ey guys I need one for my strat. Whut shud i doo

Christina Aguilera would tell you to:

"Come on over, come on over, baby"

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Ron Kirn

Offline hardcore misery

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #966 on: February 21, 2007, 10:26:54 PM »
sana di pa nagtataas.. magkano na ba to?
BOSS MetalZone II / GTX-BOSTON HeavyMetal 100 OVERKILL MOD
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,71925.0.html

Offline hardcore misery

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #967 on: February 21, 2007, 10:29:36 PM »
sana di pa nagtataas.. magkano na ba to?
BOSS MetalZone II / GTX-BOSTON HeavyMetal 100 OVERKILL MOD
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,71925.0.html

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #968 on: February 21, 2007, 10:45:51 PM »
Still P500. Please pm or text BAMF

Ron Kirn

Offline Targa_midbass

• Veteran Member
« Reply #969 on: February 22, 2007, 01:13:35 AM »
just been scalarized. wow linaw! :-o my only regret is...hafta practice kasi litaw ang sabit!

but if i were to describe the scalarizer's effect on the guitar in one word: vibrant

thanks jobet! panalo din denio distortion natin hehehe! :-D
paano mapipigil ang isang damdamin
kung ang sinisigaw, ikaw ang lahat sa ahakin!

Offline Extremist777

• Veteran Member
« Reply #970 on: February 22, 2007, 01:20:21 AM »
Pati ba MIC na i-scalarize na? Mas magiging oks ba SM58 ko if I have it scalarized?
777 posts and its over!

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #971 on: February 22, 2007, 01:26:38 AM »
Pati ba MIC na i-scalarize na? Mas magiging oks ba SM58 ko if I have it scalarized?

There is an Angelizer, mike preamp. But so far, not in production. that thing is bloody amazing  :-)

Ron Kirn

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #972 on: February 22, 2007, 01:37:01 AM »
bossing jobet may challenge ako para sa yo:

kaya mo na bang mag scalarize ng magic sing?
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #973 on: February 22, 2007, 01:46:50 AM »
I think so. Yes.

Like I said in the Vocal Booth board, I just scalarized a Ballantine microphone  :mrgreen:

Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #974 on: February 22, 2007, 01:50:04 AM »
I think so. Yes.

Like I said in the Vocal Booth board, I just scalarized a Ballantine microphone  :mrgreen:

wow! nice nice...tignan ko kung madadala ko sa inyo next week...nahahawa kasi ako kay pacquiao pag kinakanta ko yung:

EKSTREM, EKSTREM MADYEK SEEEENG! na jingle dun e....
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis