hulika

Author Topic: Teens treated for rabies after alleged sexual contact with donkey  (Read 993 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Fifteen teenagers in a rural Moroccan town have been treated for rabies after reportedly having sex with an infected local donkey, according to reports.

The youths, from Sidi Al Kamel spent a week in the hospital being treated after the animal transmitted the disease to them, Morocco World News reported, citing the Moroccan daily Al Akhbar newspaper.

The shocking incident left the families of the youngsters “in distress and horror.”

It was also claimed the actual number infected could be a lot higher as many families took their sons for treatment at hospitals outside the immediate area to avoid shame.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/16/teens-treated-for-rabies-after-alleged-sexual-contact-with-donkey/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Teens treated for rabies after alleged sexual contact with donkey
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 07:45:38 AM »
the good: they found it in their hearts to do a donkey rather than abuse a fellow human being.

the bad: instant payback. i dont think the donkey will even tell them that he/she is infected kahit kaya nyang magsalita.
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Teens treated for rabies after alleged sexual contact with donkey
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 10:40:23 PM »
LOLz and surprising. Daming magaganda sa Morroco ah hahaha

Click Here