hulika

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Guitar Central / Re: XSonic Xtone Smart Stomp Pedal
« Last post by iccurtepnhoj on Today at 05:52:24 PM »
Guitar Central / Re: Boss Katana Amplifier
« Last post by iccurtepnhoj on Today at 05:49:56 PM »
Might get the Mini as my practice/lanai amp (I can't play in the bedroom, bawal).

I know this is available at Yupangco Jupiter. It was out of stock last month. I am going to Japan in October. Since the old mobile phones will be heavier than the Mini, I might just buy it there.

I have always wanted a battery powered amp and I am impressed with the review videos.

if your buying from Japan make sure to have avr or coverter if your planning to use it here, some from Japan 110V
Guitar Central / Re: the DIGITECH pedal user's thread!!
« Last post by guitaricci on Today at 05:20:37 PM »
Boys and Girls...

https://www.reddit.com/r/guitarpedals/comments/8idu0y/tom_kramn_and_the_entire_digitechdod_team_are/

"Tom Kramn and the entire Digitech/DOD team are reportedly fired
Yesterday, while browsing TGP, many people noticed that Tom Kramn changed his username from DigitechRep to Tom Von Kramn. Tom is an activee user on TGP, so people reached out to ask him about it, and sadly, these are the news:

Me and the entire DigiTech/DOD team's last day is June 22nd. I can't say more until Harman releases their public announcement.

He also said that the decission had nothing to do with Digitech and DOD performance, so yeah, it sucks.

Here's the thread

I'm pretty bummed about it, honestly. I really liked pretty much every Digitech/DOD release, and it seemed like they were getting stronger than ever as a company.

Just letting you guys know."

Thoughts from TTK (skip to 40:55):

I hope the guys who got fired gets to start a new company and create awesome pedals again. Apparently, Samsung owns Harman who owns Digitech...
 :)
Guitar Central / Re: Pedals you'd like Mooer to make clones of
« Last post by titser_marco on Today at 05:06:02 PM »
Sansamp GT2...

Would love this if it had an effected XLR (i.e. with cab sim) and an extra non-cab sim'd PL out that can go into a stage amp's FX return. But that's asking too much for a micro format pedal.
Musicians Wanted! / Re: LF: Golden Boys Musicians 50 y.o. and up
« Last post by Letour on Today at 04:55:46 PM »
I hate to admit that I was admitted years ago as a junior member of this ago.

Now, I can "officially" join as I am age qualified.

I live in the south but I work so north. So, I can meet up for jams in between. With one week notice though (have to tell the boss/wife)

Rock on bros!
Guitar Central / Re: Boss Katana Amplifier
« Last post by Letour on Today at 04:36:06 PM »
Might get the Mini as my practice/lanai amp (I can't play in the bedroom, bawal).

I know this is available at Yupangco Jupiter. It was out of stock last month. I am going to Japan in October. Since the old mobile phones will be heavier than the Mini, I might just buy it there.

I have always wanted a battery powered amp and I am impressed with the review videos.

Guitar Central / Re: Flaws in vintage guitar and amp design
« Last post by gandydancer123 on Today at 03:29:51 PM »
yung truss rod adjustment sa neck heel... yung gibson weak neck, and yung dugtungan ng LP
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10