hulika

Author Topic: MySongBook.com  (Read 1636 times)

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
MySongBook.com
« on: April 05, 2006, 11:44:14 AM »
does anybody else on here use guitar pro to practice and tab songs? if so, notice how the philippines page on mysongbook is basically empty. i'd like to change that! i already have quite a few pinoy rock songs tabbed out and i'm wondering if anyone wants to help me complete them (i have trouble tabbing bass parts 'cause their volume's usually so low and i dunno how to play drums). if so, let's use guitar pro 4 since i haven't been able to install guitar pro 5 yet, haha.

Offline hordex

• Veteran Member
MySongBook.com
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »
bro PM sent...

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
MySongBook.com
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 03:02:20 PM »
argh! id like to tab songs sana, grr.. sayang i dont have a pc,, grrr. :x
The fretboard is a vast universe.

Offline sonnyrayvaughn

• Philmusicus Addictus
MySongBook.com
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 03:55:08 PM »
yup, nice initiative..but i dont have the software...and i am sure most people here dont have it too...

napaka-time consuming pa mag tab kasi you aint just tabbing guitars...tsaka when i am in front of the PC, I either do my work OR browse the philmusic and yupancs forums hehe.

Offline hello_apocalypse

• Veteran Member
MySongBook.com
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 10:22:20 PM »
Quote from: sonnyrayvaughn
yup, nice initiative..but i dont have the software...and i am sure most people here dont have it too...

napaka-time consuming pa mag tab kasi you aint just tabbing guitars...tsaka when i am in front of the PC, I either do my work OR browse the philmusic and yupancs forums hehe.

oo nga no! i'm so used to everyone having guitar pro on the other forums i go to so i thought that people here would be familiar with it as well. daaamn.

yup, depending on the length and technicality of a song, tabbing is very time consuming. i spent the whole of last night tabbing the guitars and vocals of urbandub's first of summer... i have raccoon eyes now after hours of staring at a computer screen. :shock:

anyway, i guess it's alright if no one wants to help, hehe. i'll still continue making incomplete pinoy rock tabs, haha. :D