hulika

Author Topic: METALLICA's new album, "DEATH MAGNETIC" out now.  (Read 30168 times)

Offline inot1105

• Forum Fanatic
Re: METALLICA's new album, "DEATH MAGNETIC" out now.
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2009, 08:41:13 PM »
Bought it pala last Dec. ...

Totally awesome! Very tight indeed! Lots of parts in one song.
Pero, did Lars hit little too much on his snares, just to rest for a jiffy?

Well, anyways, they still trully are the metallest of 'em all!!!
1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness”;

Offline peeves24

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2009, 03:37:55 PM »
the album was a total waste of hard-earned cash   :evil:

songs are ok-ish pero sobrang sagwa ng tunog ng lahat ng kanta. the album can be used as a torture device, full blast lang nila yung ipod tapos isalpak sa tenga. malamang wala pang 5 minutes aamin na ko sa kahit anong kasalanan

kung pwede ko lang isoli sa store yung cd haaaay

to metallica lovers: this is an album review thread so im only giving my review. if you hate my review, then you can do the "torture method" i mentioned above if and when you see me  :wink:

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2009, 12:37:22 PM »
the album was a total waste of hard-earned cash   :evil:

songs are ok-ish pero sobrang sagwa ng tunog ng lahat ng kanta. the album can be used as a torture device, full blast lang nila yung ipod tapos isalpak sa tenga. malamang wala pang 5 minutes aamin na ko sa kahit anong kasalanan

kung pwede ko lang isoli sa store yung cd haaaay

to metallica lovers: this is an album review thread so im only giving my review. if you hate my review, then you can do the "torture method" i mentioned above if and when you see me  :wink:

Akala ko ba di ka metalhead?  Kahit Slayer (Christ Illusion) baka manigas ka.

Offline badbach66

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2009, 05:03:02 PM »
Some songs are ok, but they would've sounded better if they were shorter..there were a lot of rehashed riffs in there, & some of them sounded like they were trying too hard to emulate old school Metallica..Lars uses the same snare fills too much..& the whole album isn't very well mixed, basag ang tunog ng guitars..
References: masterchoxter, turigiliano, Gibson78, akellefusion, jetleebog, Drew_Asuncion, jonathan_dead, chester_uy, pao2pao16, obetski, deadlifted, 2joeross, Iommifan, chromeknive, etc...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=361241

Offline red_hot

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2009, 09:23:22 AM »
old school and better pero tumatanda na talaga sila hehehe
God Of Sin

"Evolution of Dime"   Mic Foam For Sale http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,227373.0.html

Offline rajhan lennon

• Veteran Member
« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2010, 07:50:34 AM »
regarding the audio quality,mejo parang sabog nga yung tunog,cant tell if its an issue with the mixing or sinadya kya yun?   :? pero music wise,i have no negative comments,i like the album,it rocks me! metallica 4ever  :evil:  \m/

im a real nowhere walrus

Offline rajhan lennon

• Veteran Member
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2010, 07:53:47 AM »
Some songs are ok, but they would've sounded better if they were shorter..there were a lot of rehashed riffs in there, & some of them sounded like they were trying too hard to emulate old school Metallica..Lars uses the same snare fills too much..& the whole album isn't very well mixed, basag ang tunog ng guitars..

nung nabili ko yung album at pinakinngan ko,akala ko ako lang may issue about the audio quality, yung iba rin pala,hehe...

im a real nowhere walrus