hulika

Author Topic: to jim: what happened to the philmusic front page?  (Read 2152 times)

Offline jinno

• Veteran Member
to jim: what happened to the philmusic front page?
« on: July 21, 2006, 02:26:16 PM »
hi,

may hinahanap akong article tungkol sa lampano alley and diretso dito sa forum ung add...

thanks,

jinno
candid records

Offline pinoymusika

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 03:39:14 PM »
It's sitting in the can while i take it easy, and read these posts hehehe...

Still trying to think of a worthwhile redesign, but my dayjob gets in the way. In the meantime, you can ask me what article/photo you're looking for (and what will you do with it, hmm?) - or you can use the handy-dandy search form at the bottom of the page which still looks up the articles archive.

So how are the new Candid artists doing (i.e. Skarlket) and how are the old ones as well (i.e. Mishka)?  :confused:

Offline jinno

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 10:39:14 PM »
thanks for the tip.  :D

skarlet's almost done with her recording and we're planning to release it sometime october.  :D ayos ang line-up ng musikero nya, koko bermejo, ronald tomas, aya yuson and joel galang....

as with mishka, ayos naman daw. she got a nice flat na near her school. My bosses in the uk hooked her up with a british quartet(or trio ata?) hehe.... you can check her blog at www.mishkaadams.i.ph or her website, www.mishkaadams.com

i heard from allan na she's coming home (dito) this december for the candid festival.... i'll keep you posted

johnny has his new live album in the works. backed up sya daw ni gerald salonga and his orchestra... this one will surely be interesting...

thanks man