hulika

Author Topic: The PRS Thread...  (Read 492288 times)

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: The PRS Thread...
« Reply #2850 on: May 16, 2017, 07:09:46 AM »
So this one isn't that figured?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

More figured.  I have to agree but lacking 'action'.  Actually, it looks better now.

Offline knet370

« Reply #2851 on: May 16, 2017, 08:27:15 AM »
So this one isn't that figured?

nice prs dude. i've always wanted a blue prs. more so a blue prs 10top with a floyd.

Offline Skybox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2852 on: May 16, 2017, 08:30:17 AM »
My mistake...  Its a 91.  I just remembered that 1993 was the year they closed the old plant.

Ayyyyy.. wala na sira na credibility....

Wala ka naman PRS.  Kulang kulang and budget mo para magyabang.

Sa budget kasi galing ang yabang mo! Eh yung hiyaw video mo na wala sa hulog ang bend mo? Yabaaaaang!!! Hahaha. Gawa ka ulet ng isa please gamit naman itong PRS mo? Pretty please???  :-D

#DigitalHiyaw

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2853 on: May 16, 2017, 09:58:30 AM »
Ayyyyy.. wala na sira na credibility....

(Eh wala ka ngang PRS na pagmalaki na serial eh. Ikaw ang walang credibility.)

Sa budget kasi galing ang yabang mo! Eh yung hiyaw video mo na wala sa hulog ang bend mo? Yabaaaaang!!! Hahaha. Gawa ka ulet ng isa please gamit naman itong PRS mo? Pretty please???  :-D

(Hindi lang budget.  Marunong ako pumili base sa tunog.  Siyempre ang demonstration ko hiyaw sa video at hindi not pitch para mas madaling marinig ng bingi ang hiyaw.  Punta ka na lang sa bahay ko para maparinig ko sa iyo.)

Offline Skybox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2854 on: May 16, 2017, 10:20:38 AM »

(Eh wala ka ngang PRS na pagmalaki na serial eh. Ikaw ang walang credibility.)

(Hindi lang budget.  Marunong ako pumili base sa tunog.  Siyempre ang demonstration ko hiyaw sa video at hindi not pitch para mas madaling marinig ng bingi ang hiyaw.  Punta ka na lang sa bahay ko para maparinig ko sa iyo.)

Post mo nalang video dito! magt-trending yan for sure!!!  :-D Sige na puh-leeeaaassseee???  :-D
#DigitalHiyaw

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2855 on: May 16, 2017, 11:18:09 AM »
Post mo nalang video dito! magt-trending yan for sure!!!  :-D Sige na puh-leeeaaassseee???  :-D

Wala ka naman PRS, bakit ako magpopost ng video? Punta ka na lang rito para malaman natin kung talagang bingi ka.

Offline rnodern

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2856 on: May 16, 2017, 11:57:42 AM »
Wala ka naman PRS, bakit ako magpopost ng video? Punta ka na lang rito para malaman natin kung talagang bingi ka.
We are at risk of having this thread closed like the infamous FM55 threads of old, as this is degenerating into the pointless. If skybox doesn't want to share a serial number or whatever, that's fine. I certainly won't be submitting any of the serial numbers of my guitars, and, I suggest you delete or obfuscate the pics you posted earlier. For now, I'm going to stop feeding the troll, and appreciate if you'd  stop attempting to troll myself and others too.

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2857 on: May 16, 2017, 12:02:17 PM »
+1

ako wala talaga akong PRS pero sana pag usapan ng maayos. ^_^. mahirap mawala ang isang magandang thread. lalo na pag nabasa ng mga MOD to.
If there is no music there is no life!  Just like If there is no GOD there is no LIFE!

Offline Skybox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2858 on: May 16, 2017, 12:27:24 PM »

Hi OAS,

Nice trolling with you! :) It has been a real honor and pleasure.
#DigitalHiyaw

Offline rnodern

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2859 on: May 16, 2017, 01:59:05 PM »
On a plus note, I'm booked into the factory tour third week of June. First time for me, and Im pretty excited. Im also going to pick up a new Private Stock when there too. Can't wait!!!

Offline Skybox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2860 on: May 16, 2017, 02:59:49 PM »
On a plus note, I'm booked into the factory tour third week of June. First time for me, and Im pretty excited. Im also going to pick up a new Private Stock when there too. Can't wait!!!

Dayum!!!
#DigitalHiyaw

Offline firemodel55

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2861 on: May 16, 2017, 04:41:56 PM »
Hi OAS,

Nice trolling with you! :) It has been a real honor and pleasure.

I was NOT trolling.  I was defending myself from you.

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2862 on: May 16, 2017, 06:11:30 PM »
tama na yan guys, haha  :lol: :lol: :lol:
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2863 on: May 17, 2017, 05:54:28 AM »
tama na yan. hehehe.
If there is no music there is no life!  Just like If there is no GOD there is no LIFE!

Offline rnodern

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2864 on: May 17, 2017, 08:12:48 AM »
Because, well I can't help myself, and the price was too good to refuse, I bought a USA Tremonti last night. Pics are a bit underwhelming, unfortunately. It's a 2007 Tremonti 2 with the trem, not the stop-tail. It's not a 10 top either, before I get accused of "child murder" or something because of the top. Anyway. For the price of a new SE, here's my ‘new’, in good condition 2007 USA Tremonti.

Offline Skybox

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2865 on: May 17, 2017, 09:15:57 AM »
I was NOT trolling.  I was defending myself from you.

I am actually one of those folks here who enjoy reading the classic threads from almost half a decade ago. Those classic discussion that did get heated at times but were surely a source of pro level information on gear, technique etc. Reading those threads surely gives us a glimpse of the golden years of Guitar Central.

I am also one of those who are kind of sad to see the the current state of this forum in light of the advancements in social media and the rise of gear chats in other platforms. And although reality has definitely set in, I still cling to the hope that someday Guitar Central will be the sprawling metropolis of gear-sanity it once was.

I certainly look up to you and the Phimusic greats that you dueled with back in the day. I sort of played along with you thinking that we could all have a bit of fun just like the old days for maybe a few days. I wasn't really serious about any of my posts and I certainly did not mean to attack you personally. Every time I posted a reply, I hoped that all of us would take it as all in good fun.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings in any of my posts. Know that it was not my intention at all and that I am just a kid who hopes to get to play with his Philmusic idols for a moment. And yes, that includes you.

To the fine folks of the PRS Thread,

My sincerest apologies for bringing the circus to your town. I could only hope that it brought back good memories of Guitar Central as intended.

This is Skybox signing out.  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:42:04 AM by Skybox »
#DigitalHiyaw

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2866 on: May 17, 2017, 10:03:28 AM »
@Rnodern, @SKYBOX @FM55

sorry, just to combo break, can you guys enlighten me on the series hierarchy for PRS? :)

AFAIK SE is the entry level models, just wanna learn about the brand :) (Fender Fanboy here)
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2867 on: May 17, 2017, 11:27:36 AM »
hehe

i liked the semi hollow prs long ago, gassed for it before ...hmmm my PRS gas isnt that strong, Id love to own one because of their beauty, perhaps when a good deal comes by..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline rnodern

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2868 on: May 17, 2017, 11:36:26 AM »
@Rnodern, @SKYBOX @FM55

sorry, just to combo break, can you guys enlighten me on the series hierarchy for PRS? :)

AFAIK SE is the entry level models, just wanna learn about the brand :) (Fender Fanboy here)
Presently, it goes, SE, S2, CE, Core, core/Artist/wood library, Private Stock.
There's a bunch of other sub tiers in core but that's essentially it.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2869 on: May 17, 2017, 01:56:30 PM »
Presently, it goes, SE, S2, CE, Core, core/Artist/wood library, Private Stock.
There's a bunch of other sub tiers in core but that's essentially it.

thanks man. appreciate this.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2870 on: May 17, 2017, 02:27:28 PM »
anong series yung korean parts pero USA bodies..vela ba yun?
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *

Offline rnodern

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2871 on: May 17, 2017, 03:04:17 PM »
anong series yung korean parts pero USA bodies..vela ba yun?
S2. They use Korean pickups and bridges. Also the top carves aren't as nice. Having said that though the all white with black pickups and pickup rings, looks pretty damn sexy.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:07:56 PM by rnodern »

Offline charmonium

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2872 on: May 17, 2017, 03:24:09 PM »
tone is in the fingers..,,,,, tamang setup lang yan para pleasure to play,,,,..... ('',)
i live by the uncertainty principle.

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2873 on: May 18, 2017, 07:57:02 PM »
O, OK na tayo guys ha? Balik topic na.

Echoing Ralph's question re hierarchy, so thanks for listing those out rnodern! After reading through the thread, napagoogle ako about PRS and all this time akala ko same lang scale length niya sa Gibson (24-3/4) pero 25 in pala. Kamusta pakiramdam ng ganung scale?
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2874 on: May 18, 2017, 09:04:58 PM »
O, OK na tayo guys ha? Balik topic na.

Echoing Ralph's question re hierarchy, so thanks for listing those out rnodern! After reading through the thread, napagoogle ako about PRS and all this time akala ko same lang scale length niya sa Gibson (24-3/4) pero 25 in pala. Kamusta pakiramdam ng ganung scale?

Ok sa akin yung 25" scale. Not hard when shifting back and forth with Strats and LPs. Unlike when you shift from Strat to LP (and vice versa) na ramdam mo yung effect ng scale length sa playing.