hulika

Author Topic: Anti-class D amp thread  (Read 811 times)

Offline jeo

• Veteran Member
Anti-class D amp thread
« on: July 25, 2013, 01:34:14 AM »
As the thread title goes...these are for people who are not a fan of class D amps.

I heard of them and got to use them before i got to read on white paper about it.

Im more of a sound quality guy more than a lighter to carry high power efficient type hype. Anyway my problems on these type of amplifier are the before mediocre quality and blanket clarity of sound reproduction...might be cause by its inherent very low damping factor. Also for months i tried to zero in where the internet live stream's noise(system is properly grounded), from a fix installation, is coming from finally cornered the culprit...the class D amps on the freakin powered speaker is emitting it.

Any of you guys encountered other problems of such? Are your systems pushed, baka naman pang paging/background music lang kasi nakakabit yung class D amps nung iba kaya di lumilitaw yung problems nya...well each design really has its own and proper application:)))
>Use your ears, dont worry about the hype!>"Not everything that counts can be measured and not everything you can measure counts">TECHNIQUE is in the FINGERS & TONE is more in the GEAR>HIYAW, if you didnt get it, its your problem not mine>killed ur killer